Night & Day: DRASTIC Hair Changes (Not your ordinary comparison shots!)

Wishin4BSL said:
May 2006
158500266.jpg

December 2006
212426923.jpg

212604598.jpg
Wow!! Your hair looks like the epitome of health in such a short time. Fabulous!!!

love love *love* this thread!!! i've been missing out.. this is brilliant!
3.gif
7.gif
1.gif

thanks to Enchantment for posting the link(in
'difficult' thread) and to SO1913 for starting it !

Last edited:
WOW!!! This is an amazing thread - I hadn't poked my head in for a while - I can't WAIT til I take my one year pictures.... I'll have an entirely different head of hair - gorgeous ya'll!

I may as well post mine too. They arent really drastic, just different.

Pic 1: relaxed days
Pic 2: Big Chop after transition
Pic 3: Wash n go after henna
Pic 4: Two strand twists. One day I will learn to part straight. They are only a day old and already frizzy. :(

Last edited:
Enchantmt said:

Pic 4: Two strand twists. One day I will learn to part straight. They are only a day old and already frizzy. :(

Beautiful hair! I think this is the first time I've ever seen pics of you :)

so1913 said:
Beautiful hair! I think this is the first time I've ever seen pics of you :)

Awww TY. When it grows up its going to be fierce just like yours and Bubln. :) I posted a couple of pics a week or two ago when I did my henna. Its all just repeats of the pic in the blue sweater tho. I havent had any pics up since the first year following my BC. I took the album link out my profile since I wasnt doing updates.

Whewww!! I got thru the entire thread before leaving for work. I am definitely inspired and begging for more!!!! Thanks ladies...

Here's mine...I wonder what 2007 will bring:ohwell:

Attachments

• 040-vi.jpg
    040-vi.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 139192079109_290_2_edited.jpg
    139192079109_290_2_edited.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 158564748805_290_edited.jpg
    158564748805_290_edited.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 62
I decided to place my in my signature because with hair like mine you just don't see the differences unless it is stretched. Not complaining just trying to keep the inspiration.

Enchantmt said:

Awwwwww....you are sooooooo pretty, Enchantment...and your hair is awesome!!!

locabouthair said:
great progress! what was your regimen!
thanks. i prefer little to no manipulation so i've worn sew-ins constantly and i only relax twice a year. i dont use anything topical and i always get sick of taking all my hair supplements.:lol:

I just found an old pic so I had to come in here. Dang, and I thought my hair was fly in the first pic (3 years ago, day after the overprocessing :lol: )

Night

Day

Back