Night & Day: DRASTIC Hair Changes (Not your ordinary comparison shots!)

WaterChylde said:
jan05_apr07_compare.jpg

I thought I'd never figure out how to nurse my hair back.

:eek: :eek: Wow! You made excellent progress. Your hair looks great!

thanks caribeandiva! I look forward to keeping it growing long and strong!

Okay youse gals, I'm waitin' on the rest of ya to post some dramatic style changes/growth progress pics :whip: out with it!

Are you kidding?!! From the looks of your avatar, you're almost BSL! Go 'head girl!:grin:

You are a sweetie! Thanks for the encouragement. :yep:

Unfortunately I had to have my hair cut last Saturday (8/25/07) about 2 or 3 inches. The ends were super thin and the right side was at bottom of my shoulder blade and the rest, well, the rest looked like someone had chewed it!

I have to take another photo for my avatar. I am keeping hope alive though! I have only been on my journey since November 06. I think the average for results is 2 years...

If I could only have hair like yours...:grin:

Wow, this is a really inspirational thread! Every time I get down on my hair, I'll take a look at these pics. Fabulous job, ladies!!

Aww thanks so much! It would have been alot longer if it wasn't for my scissor-happy behind lol! Still, the difference is really night and day!
Same here!:yep: Beautiful hair btw! You ladies have made some FANTASTIC progress! Mine is in my siggy.

Ooooh!! I finally have a comparison set that I can floss!

August 2006 to June 2007

207000574_e8efe5677f_m.jpg
563050545_8d0d9886ff_m.jpg

:lachen:I was so shamed of my crazy, rough, two toned, Krusty Da Clown hair, I was hiding my face.

No shame, no more! :yep:

ok, here we go:

2000 - back in my permie days. it was actually getting healthy at this point but once i went away to college the breakage followed
drastic1.jpg

2006 - big chop!!!
drastic2-1.jpg

2007 - onto sisterlocks
drastic3.jpg

PittGirl, I love how your hair looks in those braids!

thefineprint, your sister locks look great... and tempting. :look:

Before (Relaxed) May 2004:

before.jpg

After (Day-old wash 'n' go) September 2007:

after-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks caligirl! :)

LadyZ, wow, that is some awesome progress. Your hair looks so healthy now!

Back