Night & Day: DRASTIC Hair Changes (Not your ordinary comparison shots!)

sylver2 said:
From the Halle berry short cut with shaved back..lol
COMP.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked:...... :ill:
HOW DID I MISS OUT ON THIS THREAD?!?!?!!!!!! FOR 6 DAYS!!!! :eek:
You ladies are soo off the chain......

nomoweavesfome said:
I have such a long way to go, BUT....... This is only just 2 months of changing my hair around baby and I am proud. My hair in the first pic is just ..... no words... My hair in the 2nd pic is much healthier. NOTE -I'm not balding , this is just a fresh relaxer and the hair is thin and you can see my scalp. I'm on my way!!!!!!

Girl!!!! :eek: 1stpic = disaster, 2nd pic=gorgeous!!! I am only saying this because you are doing a WONDERFUL job! I can't wait to see your pics next year! :clapping:

Thanks Ms_Twana:D

Cooyah said:
HEY NOW, post ur pics too!!!! :D :D

lol Cooyah :lol: i havent taken any pictures since august my hair is in hiatus and hibernating and marinating throughout the winter i m trying to get 9-10inches by august 2007 for my trip to africa lol :grin: :lachen: :lol: so the update is old :

big chop end of june 2005

Hosted on Fotki

august 2006

Hosted on Fotki

comparison shot small pic oct 15,2005 big pic august 10,2006

Hosted on Fotki
small pic january 2006 big pic august 2006

Hosted on Fotki

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Ladies, your hair looks so good I'm in shock. Well I guess there goes the myth that says black women can't grow hair.

HAPPY HAIR GROWING.

i just kept saying "holy crap" the whole time i looked at this thread! yall ladies progress is amazing and inspiring!!

i tried to pair them to make the differences more drastic. here's a pic of me relaxed in either junior or senior year of high school(1999 or 2000) and fully natural in august 2006.
05id5.jpg
1717138imgih9.jpg

these are pics from june 2006 and 2 weeks ago (left to right)
1666695imgwh3.jpg
1717193imgkh3.jpg

(edited to clarify between relaxed and natural stages)

Last edited:
Natakue said:
i just kept saying "holy crap" the whole time i looked at this thread! yall ladies progress is amazing and inspiring!!

i tried to pair them to make the differences more drastic. here's a pic of me relaxed in either junior or senior year of high school(1999 or 2000) and fully natural in august 2006.
05id5.jpg
1717138imgih9.jpg

these are pics from june 2006 and 2 weeks ago (left to right)
1666695imgwh3.jpg
1717193imgkh3.jpg

(edited to clarify between relaxed and natural stages)

BEAUTIFUL NAT! You are soooooooo.... pretty! :)

crlsweetie912 said:
BEAUTIFUL NAT! You are soooooooo.... pretty! :)
aww, thanks sweetie! :D

and where are your pics lady? i know for a fact you have some banging rollersets you need to show off! ;)

Wow! Everyone's hair is beautiful, and such an inspriration. Here are a few of mine. Not too impressive, but I'm working on it. The damage in the second photo makes me shudder, but I'm on the mend. Sorry for the size.
About three years ago with the short relaxed do
shortyshorthair.jpg

June 2006, right before BC
permhair.jpg

Recent, about a month or so ago, poor quality
afrolicious1.jpg

Last edited:
anherica said:
Wow! Everyone's hair is beautiful, and such an inspriration. Here are a few of mine. Not too impressive, but I'm working on it. The damage in the second photo makes me shudder, but I'm on the mend. Sorry for the size.
About three years ago with the short relaxed do
shortyshorthair.jpg

June 2006, right before BC
permhair.jpg

Recent, about a month or so ago, poor quality
afrolicious1.jpg

you look so cute with your TWA!! like a kid!! your natural took at least 10 years off so you look @22. The same thing happened to my aunt years ago, when she went natural. We were all like what are you doing? but we loved it. And it made her look soo young. Great job growing your relaxer out too before the BC by the way. Keep up the good work! Happy growing.

naturallady said:
July 2001

scan-2.jpg

August 2006

100_0433-vi.jpg
this was amazing too! that was a serious BC! i wish i could do something like this. also perfectdoak's style is my secret wish! if i had guts (and knew how to keep the blue dyed hair from turning green) i would totally try it!! :D

Back