Night & Day: DRASTIC Hair Changes (Not your ordinary comparison shots!)

Hey girls long time here s my night and day drastic hair changes lol i took a few pix yesterday to test my flatiron :D still natural 4b

the first pix is 22oct,2005

and the 2 others are yesterday april 2, 2007

The first picture is April 3, 2007 2nd picture Nov 30, 2006 3rd picture July 2, 2007

Attachments

• Photo034.jpg
    Photo034.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo024.jpg
    Photo024.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo048.jpg
    Photo048.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Okay, you guys have inspired me to take pictures and actually start a fotki to track progress.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this awesome thread.

jan05_apr07_compare.jpg

I thought I'd never figure out how to nurse my hair back.

Wow, I've enjoyed seeing these changes!!! I couldn't choose between just two pics, I feel like I did something drastic every time I went to the salon, so here is my collage of drastic changes!! :D

collage2.jpg

Wow dillard. I love collage. I think you've had every style in the book and they all look great on you.

sareca said:
Wow dillard. I love collage. I think you've had every style in the book and they all look great on you.

aww, thanks sareca! now i'm trying to leave my hair alone, and hopefully it'll repay me by growing to the flo'!

WaterChylde said:
jan05_apr07_compare.jpg

I thought I'd never figure out how to nurse my hair back.

Oh my GOD!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Your hair looks amazing! Oh how much better I feel... :kiss:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND INSPIRING!!!:clapping:

Thanks so much for sharing. I needed this... :yep:

Serenity_Peace said:
Oh my GOD!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Your hair looks amazing! Oh how much better I feel... :kiss:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND INSPIRING!!!:clapping:

Thanks so much for sharing. I needed this... :yep:
No problem. I'm so glad I could be of some help. :)

I really really love this thread. I've been kind of discouraged with my growth lately and this really helps.

Beautiful ladies!

mine are in my siggy.

in the first one, i had just dyed my extremely thin relaxed hair. as you can see in picture #2, my hair broke off. there was nice, big section in my crown that was less than 1" long and those ends.. i'm so embarrassed to even be sharing that picture. february 2006, i finally decided to stop holding on to that hot mess and got my hair cut into a cut above the ear style and wore braids off and on until april of this year. i owe all of my progress to lhcf. before i found these boards and started taking better care of my hair, it never even touched my shoulders. now i'm PAST my shoulders, on my way to APL.

Nice photos, everyone! This is such a good way to remind ourselves of how far we've come. I found a pic from March of '06 and compared it to my last bootcamp update shots. See my siggy? :D

These are only within the past two years. I don't have any pre-natural or just after BC pics on this computer. I like to change it up a bit!

variousnaturalstyles.png

Last edited:
Back