Newbie Challenge 08 P2

So, I read that thread on steamers... I REALLY REALLY want one now... Do you think the Pibbs steamer is worth it? :rolleyes:

It prolly works much better than my little table top (ddeper hood, adjustable settings, etc.), but I don't have any more room for another hair appliance on wheels. :lachen:

Ok, here is my May update.

As some of you know I've been havin issues lately, so I've been trying out different things in hopes of remedying my issue. My set back was the result of my experimentation one night with with a ACV and lemon juice rinse, something went wrong and for the last month or so my hair just hasn't been the same. I went out and purchased some of the French Perm Stabilizer and it has helped out some but things still haven't cleared up.

As a result of the problem I went ahead and trimmed up my ends quite a bit from all of the breakage I was seeing, where W I had started getting a little bigger so It was pretty necessary.

I've noticed when I wash my hair and it's wet, it still feels stripped (guess that is the right way to describe it), and I don't know what to do to cure it.

So KeraCare, Lacio Lacio, and the Lozione drops remain a staple in my reg but I've changed up my how I've been DCing - still on dry hair but now I'm massaging Neem oil on my scalp, and using either Biolage conditioning balm, Sedal (ceramidas), or Nacid Conditioner(olive oil or avocado) adding oils and honey and sitting with a heating cap for about 30 min. I then wash with KeraCare hydrating shampoo, condition with KeraCare Humecto mixed with EVOO for another 40 min under the heating cap. The end result is that my hair feels light and really nice after my saran wrap. My problem is when it is wet and I'm doing my roller set I still have that same straw feeling. As far as my leave in goes I use Lacio Lacio with SAA and Glycerin added and Organix anti breakage serum, after my hair is set, I add Lozione drops on the scalp and then sit under the dryer. I just purchased some Porosity control conditioner and I will begin to mix it in with my DC and hopefully that will help.

I've also joined a number of challenges
No Trim - which I failed out of this one
Vitamin Challenge - I've been sticking with it goes til Sept & seeing benefits
Steam Treatment Challenge - Will be doing the homegrown steam way monthly
DC challenge - will DC 2 - 3 times weekly til December
APL by end of 2008

And, I have been massaging my scalp more regularly. I'm 7 wks post right now and am scheduled to relax next week, but I'm going to put it off because the new growth isn't terribly bad, so I'm going to hold off a bit and try to get my hair back in shape.

DAG, girl! You been busy! You are offically challenge queen! :cup:

Thanks for the transitioning support! :yep:

I hate that your hair still feels stripped. I thought it would normalize by now...boy , that ACV did a job...:sad: But, at least it sounds like you got the breakage under control?

Hey Ladies,

It's been a while since I posted. I stopped by because I wanted to show my support to both FM and Galadriel, I wish you all the luck with your transition. I know that wasn't an easy decision to make, as for me I'm not there yet (maybe one day, or maybe not :lachen::lachen::lachen: guess I'm a creamy crack lover at least for now I am), but I'm looking forward to following you both on your journey.

Thanks bign! I was a the store earlier today and was eyeing the relaxer :lachen:. But I'm sticking with my transition :grin:.

Ok, here is my May update.

As some of you know I've been havin issues lately, so I've been trying out different things in hopes of remedying my issue. My set back was the result of my experimentation one night with with a ACV and lemon juice rinse, something went wrong and for the last month or so my hair just hasn't been the same. I went out and purchased some of the French Perm Stabilizer and it has helped out some but things still haven't cleared up.

As a result of the problem I went ahead and trimmed up my ends quite a bit from all of the breakage I was seeing, where W I had started getting a little bigger so It was pretty necessary.

I've noticed when I wash my hair and it's wet, it still feels stripped (guess that is the right way to describe it), and I don't know what to do to cure it.

So KeraCare, Lacio Lacio, and the Lozione drops remain a staple in my reg but I've changed up my how I've been DCing - still on dry hair but now I'm massaging Neem oil on my scalp, and using either Biolage conditioning balm, Sedal (ceramidas), or Nacid Conditioner(olive oil or avocado) adding oils and honey and sitting with a heating cap for about 30 min. I then wash with KeraCare hydrating shampoo, condition with KeraCare Humecto mixed with EVOO for another 40 min under the heating cap. The end result is that my hair feels light and really nice after my saran wrap. My problem is when it is wet and I'm doing my roller set I still have that same straw feeling. As far as my leave in goes I use Lacio Lacio with SAA and Glycerin added and Organix anti breakage serum, after my hair is set, I add Lozione drops on the scalp and then sit under the dryer. I just purchased some Porosity control conditioner and I will begin to mix it in with my DC and hopefully that will help.

I've also joined a number of challenges
No Trim - which I failed out of this one
Vitamin Challenge - I've been sticking with it goes til Sept & seeing benefits
Steam Treatment Challenge - Will be doing the homegrown steam way monthly
DC challenge - will DC 2 - 3 times weekly til December
APL by end of 2008

And, I have been massaging my scalp more regularly. I'm 7 wks post right now and am scheduled to relax next week, but I'm going to put it off because the new growth isn't terribly bad, so I'm going to hold off a bit and try to get my hair back in shape.

Good luck! I hate it when my hair has bad reactions to things :wallbash:.

Looking good ladies :) Here's my hair as of Friday, May 2nd (wet in this picture). I just started mid-April so bear with me ;) My hair is still coming out way too much. No idea what the problem is. I've been using a lot of moisturizing conditioners and moisturizers to combat the dryness and its helped. I also did a protein treatment (Nexxus Emergencee). Guess I'll just do some more research into it and keep switching up my routine until I find something that works.

DSC00107-1.jpg

Morenita, you have very pretty hair! I hope you find a solution. I had to deal with protein/moisture, etc. too. It really is important to find what works for your hair specifically.

I think I might get cornrows this summer. I'm not sure what my plan is for the summer :yawn:.

having my hair braided has helped me out big time..... I have been very busy, and when not busy, sick. so hair is the last thing I need to worry about.

I just wash, condition, moisturize, seal and then throw my half-wig on with a head band and I am done. I don't know how well its working but it sure is convenient.

Morenita, you have very pretty hair! I hope you find a solution. I had to deal with protein/moisture, etc. too. It really is important to find what works for your hair specifically.

Thank you! :D I will continue working on it. I'm determined to get the shedding/breakage down to virtually none. I can't help but wonder if what's happening also is just the shedding that happens after a pregnancy. Idk though, I never noticed it as much as I'm noticing now. Maybe its just because I'm more aware. Still, it seems like an awful lot of hair everytime I wash and comb through it. :nono:

FM: I've attempted to go natural a couple of times over the last 3 years, but once I got about 7 months post, my hair just became to difficult to deal with. :pullhair: I haven't done much reading up on people who have been able to successfully transition w/o the BC and was wondering if you knew anyone on here who has, or of any threads talking about it. I am considering trying to transition again. At the very worst, I'll just end up texlaxing it for a few minutes if it becomes too tangly. :giggle: My goal: I want to be able to do wash-no-go's, but at the same time not have to take too much time/effort when I want to make my hair straight or rollerset it. I like the look of braidouts and twistouts, but low manipulation is key for me in retaining length, so with my hair just straight up relaxed, I'm not able to really get the textured hair looks that I like. :(

Thank you! :D I will continue working on it. I'm determined to get the shedding/breakage down to virtually none. I can't help but wonder if what's happening also is just the shedding that happens after a pregnancy. Idk though, I never noticed it as much as I'm noticing now. Maybe its just because I'm more aware. Still, it seems like an awful lot of hair everytime I wash and comb through it. :nono:

FM: I've attempted to go natural a couple of times over the last 3 years, but once I got about 7 months post, my hair just became to difficult to deal with. :pullhair: I haven't done much reading up on people who have been able to successfully transition w/o the BC and was wondering if you knew anyone on here who has, or of any threads talking about it. I am considering trying to transition again. At the very worst, I'll just end up texlaxing it for a few minutes if it becomes too tangly. :giggle: My goal: I want to be able to do wash-no-go's, but at the same time not have to take too much time/effort when I want to make my hair straight or rollerset it. I like the look of braidouts and twistouts, but low manipulation is key for me in retaining length, so with my hair just straight up relaxed, I'm not able to really get the textured hair looks that I like. :(

Are you my long lost twin or what?!?!?! I feel exactly the same way!!! We are both chatty, too!!:lachen: When I went natural the first time 9 years ago (when my son was born), I just did a BC, but the pregnancy caused my hair to grow, so I went from ear to APL in 10 months! My hair grows fast during pregnancy and I have 19mo old. I grew out a relaxed pixie cut with her:lachen:Anywhoo, that's why I am trying this time to do it without the BC, bc from ear length to chin length is a F-U-N-K-Y stage for me...I look like Mrs. Potato Head. I am going to try it...

On your shedding, I noticed it gets worse as you get older. (Not trying to say you ar old or anything...) When I had my son, I had virtually no shedding at all (but I was also natural, too...hmmm...I wonder does that make a difference?) But, my hair thinnned out so much this time, I was ready to cut it in a bob...:ohwell: Outside people can't tell, bc my hair is thick, but it used to be really thick...another reason I am going natural...

Are you my long lost twin or what?!?!?! I feel exactly the same way!!! We are both chatty, too!!:lachen: When I went natural the first time 9 years ago (when my son was born), I just did a BC, but the pregnancy caused my hair to grow, so I went from ear to APL in 10 months! My hair grows fast during pregnancy and I have 19mo old. I grew out a relaxed pixie cut with her:lachen:Anywhoo, that's why I am trying this time to do it without the BC, bc from ear length to chin length is a F-U-N-K-Y stage for me...I look like Mrs. Potato Head. I am going to try it...

On your shedding, I noticed it gets worse as you get older. (Not trying to say you ar old or anything...) When I had my son, I had virtually no shedding at all (but I was also natural, too...hmmm...I wonder does that make a difference?) But, my hair thinnned out so much this time, I was ready to cut it in a bob...:ohwell: Outside people can't tell, bc my hair is thick, but it used to be really thick...another reason I am going natural...

We're all on the same page then, FM and Morenita! I had some postpartum shedding as well (just gave birth in January) and of course an annoying amount of breakage. What I found helpful was to take the time to detangle in the shower when I co-wash (making sure I have lots of condish in my hair). I also have to remember not to be rough with my hair, b/c when I was natural I could pull and manipulate like crazy and not a hair would fall :lachen:. Can't wait to be natural again. Also, I have to listen to my hair and know when to use protein and when to up the moisture. I've also been doing simple protective styling (updo's and buns).

having my hair braided has helped me out big time..... I have been very busy, and when not busy, sick. so hair is the last thing I need to worry about.

I just wash, condition, moisturize, seal and then throw my half-wig on with a head band and I am done. I don't know how well its working but it sure is convenient.

I am soooo going that route this summer! Braids for me! :yep:

Hi everybody :hiya:...I need to :update:.

So y'all know how I had a pixie cut and I'm growing it out. I was using EQP Products heavily when I first started my regimen but as my hair gets longer, the QP just isn't taming the mane (I'm texturized). So I've been experimenting and trying different things other than the EQP products.

Last night, I totally switched up and tried a bunch of new products together:

Elucence Moisture Balance Poo
Elucence Moisture Balance Condish (as a DC with heat for 30 mins)
EQP H-Two Leave-in (I haven't found a replacement for this yet)
Salerm 21 B5 Leave In (a small pea sized amount)
Nioxin Silk Elixir (a small pea sized amount)
IC Liquid Mousse with Silk proteins (the blue kind)
Vigorol Mousse (The only thing that will tame these curls)

:love4::wow:

OMG. My hair dried so soft...like buttah. When I curled my hair, my curls were silky, bouncy and springy...I know my hair and I wasn't getting the silkiness that I'm used to with the Elasta products. I think I had to tailor my regimen around my new length. What worked for the pixie cut wasn't working for the new neck length do. Don't get me wrong, Elasta is some good inexpensive stuff...I just had to change (I feel like I'm explaining to the products why I don't use them anymore...feeling all guilty)...LMAO...

That's all. My hair is progressing nicely...

I know, I know
:needpics:

I just purchased a new digi camera (Canon A570) my old camera sucked...so I'll post some pics as soon as the new camera arrives.

Love y'all! :smooches:

HHG!

:thatsall:

Last edited:

So y'all know how I am had a pixie cut and I'm growing it out. I was using EQP Products heavily when I first started my regimen but as my hair gets longer, the QP just isn't taming the mane (I'm texturized). So I've been experimenting and trying different things other than the EQP products.

OMG. My hair dried so soft...like buttah. When I curled my hair, my curls were silky, bouncy and springy...I know my hair and I wasn't getting the silkiness that I'm used to with the Elasta products. I think I had to tailor my regimen around my new length. What worked for the pixie cut wasn't working for the new neck length do. Don't get me wrong, Elasta is some good inexpensive stuff...I just had to change (I feel like I'm explaining to the products why I don't use them anymore...feeling all guilty)...LMAO...

I know, I know

I just purchased a new digi camera (Canon A570) my old camera sucked...so I'll post some pics as soon as the new camera arrives.

HHG!

Thanks for the update! That's great! Now you're making the PJ in me want to go out and try some of that :grin:. And don't forget about those pics...HHG!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update! That's great! Now you're making the PJ in me want to go out and try some of that :grin:. And don't forget about those pics...HHG!!!!!!!

Hi Galadriel! If nothing else, try the Salerm and the Nioxin Silk Elixir if you can find it...both are fab for my hair.

I won't forget the pics...I'm itching to post my 3 month progress.:grin:

"Are you my long lost twin or what?!?!?! I feel exactly the same way!!!"

Tee-hee

"I look like Mrs. Potato Head." LOL @ this!!! :rofl3:

Wow FM! That's some fast growth! Ear length to APL in 10 mos!?

"On your shedding, I noticed it gets worse as you get older." (Not trying to say you ar old or anything...) Lol @ that too.

I guess we'll just wait and see :p I refuse to cut my hair though. If I can find a happy medium with texlaxing, I'll try that. I'll probably make a decision around 6 months post. I'm getting a steamer as soon as I can decide on one, and from all that I have learned with everything else so far, I think it will help a lot with manageability, whether its transitioning to natural completely, or just to texlaxing.

Oh, and have you read the thread on Moisture Block!? I ordered my sample. It sounds almost too good to be true and I can't WAIT to try it. If this stuff works as well as ppl are raving, it will be my absoulute STAPLE. Keep moisture out AND in!?!?! Omg :dighole: Frizzy/reverting hair was my biggest pet peeve when attempting to transition before...

We're all on the same page then, FM and Morenita! I had some postpartum shedding as well (just gave birth in January) and of course an annoying amount of breakage. What I found helpful was to take the time to detangle in the shower when I co-wash (making sure I have lots of condish in my hair). I also have to remember not to be rough with my hair, b/c when I was natural I could pull and manipulate like crazy and not a hair would fall :lachen:. Can't wait to be natural again. Also, I have to listen to my hair and know when to use protein and when to up the moisture. I've also been doing simple protective styling (updo's and buns).

:congrats: I had a baby girl Jan 12th. My other little girl turned 2 on Jan. 17th, and my boy will be 5 on May 30th, so yeah I'm kept pretty busy with them lol. Good thing I'm young :D (<-- put that there for FM LOL!)

I think that when I used to do the braid outs before, I wasn't moisturizing like I should have been. I was one of those people who was under the impression before that natural oils actually provided moisture to one's hair. Boy was I wrong :rolleyes: So much we've learned :) I'll give braid-outs/twist-outs/bantu knots a try again once I feel that my hair is strong enough.

Still trying to work out the protein-moisture balance thing. I just can't figure out what my hair is lacking. I take the fallen strands and pull them, but I can't tell if they're stretching, then breaking :wallbash:

My plan (and more-so because I just don't have the time to be styling my hair a lot) is to just bun it up most of the time, unless I'm trying to be cute LOL. I just have to remember to take it down daily and moisturize it! I'm a culprit of tying my bunned hair down in a scarf at night, then taking it off in the morning and not doing anything to it, rinse, repeat until wash day:ninja::rolleyes:

So y'all know how I had a pixie cut and I'm growing it out. I was using EQP Products heavily when I first started my regimen but as my hair gets longer, the QP just isn't taming the mane (I'm texturized). So I've been experimenting and trying different things other than the EQP products.

I know, I know

HHG!

hey! been missing you girl! Thanks for the update on the products! I am no mixologist, so I always admire folks who can mix up stuff and get tit towork out!!! PICS PLEASE!!!! I know you are growing, growing, growing!!!

"Are you my long lost twin or what?!?!?! I feel exactly the same way!!!"

Tee-hee

"I look like Mrs. Potato Head." LOL @ this!!! :rofl3:

Wow FM! That's some fast growth! Ear length to APL in 10 mos!?

"On your shedding, I noticed it gets worse as you get older." (Not trying to say you ar old or anything...) Lol @ that too.

I guess we'll just wait and see :p I refuse to cut my hair though. If I can find a happy medium with texlaxing, I'll try that. I'll probably make a decision around 6 months post. I'm getting a steamer as soon as I can decide on one, and from all that I have learned with everything else so far, I think it will help a lot with manageability, whether its transitioning to natural completely, or just to texlaxing.

Oh, and have you read the thread on Moisture Block!? I ordered my sample. It sounds almost too good to be true and I can't WAIT to try it. If this stuff works as well as ppl are raving, it will be my absoulute STAPLE. Keep moisture out AND in!?!?! Omg :dighole: Frizzy/reverting hair was my biggest pet peeve when attempting to transition before...

I definitley don't think you need to cut your hair!!! I haven't and people still say "Wow, you hair is so thick!" See to me, your hair looks SO thick in your photos...

Girl, you funny! Now see you gone have me doing a search on moisture block...Like I need ANYTHING else!:lachen: I also read somewhere that if your hair has enough moisture, it won't get frizzy, bc frizzy hair is actually drawing water from the environment to compensate for water balance not right in the hair....so I figured if I kept my hair at the right moisture levels, it won't frizz as much:perplexed ummm.....we'll see...:peace: going to do a search on moisture block....

I definitley don't think you need to cut your hair!!! I haven't and people still say "Wow, you hair is so thick!" See to me, your hair looks SO thick in your photos...

Girl, you funny! Now see you gone have me doing a search on moisture block...Like I need ANYTHING else!:lachen: I also read somewhere that if your hair has enough moisture, it won't get frizzy, bc frizzy hair is actually drawing water from the environment to compensate for water balance not right in the hair....so I figured if I kept my hair at the right moisture levels, it won't frizz as much:perplexed ummm.....we'll see...:peace: going to do a search on moisture block....

Thank you FM :)

Here's that thread I told you about: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227115

Not too chatty atm lol, I'm tired! hahah

okay you guys are officially scaring me.... I am due in October and I can tell you now if my hair starts to shedd I am officially going over the edge!!!:pullhair: I am already sickly.... broken out everywhere.... tired looking and chubby.... and now yall telling me I am gonna be bald?! what did I get myself into?:pray:

okay you guys are officially scaring me.... I am due in October and I can tell you now if my hair starts to shedd I am officially going over the edge!!!:pullhair: I am already sickly.... broken out everywhere.... tired looking and chubby.... and now yall telling me I am gonna be bald?! what did I get myself into?:pray:

Aw Kelkel, try not to let it get to you! Pregnancy is not easy, and the first few weeks of postpartum are difficult, but its all so worth it :yep: My third time around, I was like "the hell was I thinking" :lachen:But now that she's here, I know that I would go back in time and do it over again, misery and all :) I don't know what to tell you about the shedding tho. During my first pregnancy, I read a lot about that kind of stuff and I remember reading that women do shed a lot postpartum, I just never noticed it that much. I notice it A LOT now though. I saw a thread on the main page about it last night and I'm going to look it up again and write down what one of the other members suggested (somebody mentioned a garlic shampoo, and another said she used a mixture of garlic chopped garlic with some olive oil and put that on her scalp) We'll see. I just don't want to go around smelling like garlic tho :ohwell:

LOL, it's not that bad. Just drink a lot of water, keep taking those prenatals, and relax. I think what made me shed so much recently was b/c when I had the flu I wasn't eating that much and I could barely sleep b/c of the constant coughing fits :ohwell:. I didn't have any postpartum shedding when I had my daughter, so it's not an absolute.

:congrats: I had a baby girl Jan 12th. My other little girl turned 2 on Jan. 17th, and my boy will be 5 on May 30th, so yeah I'm kept pretty busy with them lol. Good thing I'm young :D (<-- put that there for FM LOL!)

I think that when I used to do the braid outs before, I wasn't moisturizing like I should have been. I was one of those people who was under the impression before that natural oils actually provided moisture to one's hair. Boy was I wrong :rolleyes: So much we've learned :) I'll give braid-outs/twist-outs/bantu knots a try again once I feel that my hair is strong enough.

Still trying to work out the protein-moisture balance thing. I just can't figure out what my hair is lacking. I take the fallen strands and pull them, but I can't tell if they're stretching, then breaking :wallbash:

My plan (and more-so because I just don't have the time to be styling my hair a lot) is to just bun it up most of the time, unless I'm trying to be cute LOL. I just have to remember to take it down daily and moisturize it! I'm a culprit of tying my bunned hair down in a scarf at night, then taking it off in the morning and not doing anything to it, rinse, repeat until wash day:ninja::rolleyes:

I definitely need to moisturize as well...I too am guilty of bunning and not always moisturizing :blush:. And congrats on your little one as well! (and Kel, congrats on your baby due in October!).

Why God, why? I swear something's trying to keep me from getting to APL :lachen:. I went to my mom's hairstylist yesterday, she's the only hairstylist I trust (my mom is full BSL, and the hairstylist is very good at what she does). She trimmed my hair for me (I swear I'm gonna go on a no-trim challenge...I HATE trims). Anyhow, here's the result. It seems I'm soooo close and either my hair starts revolting or I get a trim. I'm tired of being "just an inch or half an inch" away from APL. I better start using my BT again :spinning:.

Oh, and please excuse the mess :rolleyes:.

100_1351.jpg

Aw Kelkel, try not to let it get to you! Pregnancy is not easy, and the first few weeks of postpartum are difficult, but its all so worth it :yep: My third time around, I was like "the hell was I thinking" :lachen:But now that she's here, I know that I would go back in time and do it over again, misery and all :) I don't know what to tell you about the shedding tho. During my first pregnancy, I read a lot about that kind of stuff and I remember reading that women do shed a lot postpartum, I just never noticed it that much. I notice it A LOT now though. I saw a thread on the main page about it last night and I'm going to look it up again and write down what one of the other members suggested (somebody mentioned a garlic shampoo, and another said she used a mixture of garlic chopped garlic with some olive oil and put that on her scalp) We'll see. I just don't want to go around smelling like garlic tho :ohwell:

Morenita, I think your right about the garlic, from what I have been reading on the threads its suppose to help stop the shedding. I know Alter Ego has a garlic oil condish that is suppose to be really good also.

Good luck, I hope it works for you!

Why God, why? I swear something's trying to keep me from getting to APL :lachen:. I went to my mom's hairstylist yesterday, she's the only hairstylist I trust (my mom is full BSL, and the hairstylist is very good at what she does). She trimmed my hair for me (I swear I'm gonna go on a no-trim challenge...I HATE trims). Anyhow, here's the result. It seems I'm soooo close and either my hair starts revolting or I get a trim. I'm tired of being "just an inch or half an inch" away from APL. I better start using my BT again :spinning:.

100_1351.jpg

Looks really nice, but I totally understand where your comin from.

I'm right there with you, I was so close too and then I needed to trim, and part of me is still regretting it. I miss my length, but honestly I needed it, my hair looks so much better.

I just got some motivation from one of the treads about focusing on the health of your hair first and length will come......so I'm trying to relax...relate....and release (take a deep breath) :lachen:. I keep telling myself to remember that it's just hair and it will grow back eventually.

But believe me I'm feeling you. It hits me the worst, when I see someone whose hair is around the length I use to be or longer, because I start thinking about how close I was to getting to the length I wanted to be..

Looks really nice, but I totally understand where your comin from.

I'm right there with you, I was so close too and then I needed to trim, and part of me is still regretting it. I miss my length, but honestly I needed it, my hair looks so much better.

I just got some motivation from one of the treads about focusing on the health of your hair first and length will come......so I'm trying to relax...relate....and release (take a deep breath) :lachen:. I keep telling myself to remember that it's just hair and it will grow back eventually.

But believe me I'm feeling you. It hits me the worst, when I see someone whose hair is around the length I use to be or longer, because I start thinking about how close I was to getting to the length I wanted to be..

It's good to know I'm not alone :yep:.
I will definitely keep that in mind, that length will follow health.

100_1351.jpg

But, it looks SO good, Galadriel!!!! Just think of it this way...less relaxed ends for you to cut off after the transition!:yep:

Hey ladies!!!!!!!!! Finals are over and I am back!!!!!!!! Summer break means more time for LHCF and more money to spend on my hair :lachen:! I must say I slacked a bit these last 2 weeks, but I am ready to get back on track.
Everyones hair is looking great, keep it up ladies!

Hey ladies!!!!!!!!! Finals are over and I am back!!!!!!!! Summer break means more time for LHCF and more money to spend on my hair :lachen:! I must say I slacked a bit these last 2 weeks, but I am ready to get back on track.
Everyones hair is looking great, keep it up ladies!

Girl, GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

I must say, though, that as of today I am a reformed PJ. My latest weakness was purchasing Hairzings after I saw Still-a lady and PinkSkates with them all in their FOTKIs. I bought two of the African collection and two of the cheaper ones and the African collection ones are just mangled!:perplexed The elastics brokes and beads were flying all over my house!!!! :angry2: I sent them an email today to let them know, so we'll see what their customer service policy is. This is my 3rd snafu with online ordering within the past 2 months as a PJ based solely on some craze from LHCF. That's God sending me a message to stop the purchases:nono2:....As of today I'ze a new woman.....:giveup:

Oh, yeah! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL my moms on the forum out there!!!:drunk:

Girl, GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

I must say, though, that as of today I am a reformed PJ. My latest weakness was purchasing Hairzings after I saw Still-a lady and PinkSkates with them all in their FOTKIs. I bought two of the African collection and two of the cheaper ones and the African collection ones are just mangled!:perplexed The elastics brokes and beads were flying all over my house!!!! :angry2: I sent them an email today to let them know, so we'll see what their customer service policy is. This is my 3rd snafu with online ordering within the past 2 months as a PJ based solely on some craze from LHCF. That's God sending me a message to stop the purchases:nono2:....As of today I'ze a new woman.....:giveup:

Oh, yeah! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL my moms on the forum out there!!!:drunk:

That is tooooooo funny:lachen::lachen::lachen:, "I'za a new woman" I hope your better than me, becasue I say that all the time and something always manages to call my name.

And Happy Mother's Day to you too!!!

Last edited:
Back