Newbie Challenge 08 P2

I am on this... Ive always wanted to try this, Thanx Klomax
I tried it after several ladies on this thread had such great results (Bliss806's hair was like :bling:)...I bought some last week. I also used it on my hairline w/ IC gel and it laid my hair DOWN(firm hold no flakes). I also did not seal w/ oil since the ingredients also listed cocoa butter/olive & coconut oils. Oh, my daughters hair was frizzy and I didn't have time for the whole routine so I combed some into the ends...made 3 mohawk ponytails and rolled..the next day here hair looked relaxed..she has 4a/4b natural hair.

I tried it after several ladies on this thread had such great results (Bliss806's hair was like :bling:)...I bought some last week. I also used it on my hairline w/ IC gel and it laid my hair DOWN(firm hold no flakes). I also did not seal w/ oil since the ingredients also listed cocoa butter/olive & coconut oils. Oh, my daughters hair was frizzy and I didn't have time for the whole routine so I combed some into the ends...made 3 mohawk ponytails and rolled..the next day here hair looked relaxed..she has 4a/4b natural hair.

If the store was open now I would be in the car.. Your making me really wanna get this and I will 2morrow

I'm thinking about using it for bantu knots:yawn:

I use the mizani Night time H2O for my knots and its the best but if this works well for my knots I might have 2 use it instead and save my H2O for when I really have 2 use it bc its expensive

So I worked on my hair on Saturday I DC'd, wash and air dry.... I loved the way it turned out....

Lets see if these pics will post

hair21708009.jpg

hair21708019.jpg

hair21708036.jpg

hair21708040-1.jpg

your hair looks so nice!!!! And i'm definitely gonna join that water challenge. Thats all i drink anyway. Is there a certain amount of ounces we should drink? Sorry if u mentioned it already, i didn't read all of the thread.

your hair looks so nice!!!! And i'm definitely gonna join that water challenge. Thats all i drink anyway. Is there a certain amount of ounces we should drink? Sorry if u mentioned it already, i didn't read all of the thread.

Thanx Fiya..... Atleast 3 bottles until we are all there and can do more. If u can jus add a bottle to whatever you drink now if its more than 3 bottles

Thanks for the compliment sis, that really means alot! :yep:

The only ORS item that I have tried is the Mayo and that is a Protein treatment. Any ORS suggestions? MissAmerAKA or anyone who uses ORS please chime in.

Thanks!

At this moment I use ORS replenishing Paks to DC. It works wonders on my hair making it soft, manageable, and moisturized!

Ooh girl, your hair was super cute :grin:... I've been wanting to try tree braids but I get very hesitant. I've seen some look... not so cute :nono: What kind of hair was that?

Thank you! I was hesitant at first as well, because I've never had treebraids before. I used milky way human hair. I don't remeber the exact style but I'll find out. It lasted a good six weeks and could've lasted longer but that is the max amount of time I wanted it in.

Thanx and I was shocked it came out like that bc I relaxed in December bone straight but its going on 2 months and I have lots of NG.

I DC'd with Silicon Mix and mega thick and con with my fav HE Breaks Over and the breaks over leave in and it turned out like that...

Pr3tty and Klomax...who is the maker of the Silicon Mix? What does the bottle/jar/tube look like? I am dying to try it...my hair likes cones (i think)..:lick:

Pr3tty and Klomax...who is the maker of the Silicon Mix? What does the bottle/jar/tube look like? I am dying to try it...my hair likes cones (i think)..:lick:

Avanti ....dominican conditioner...I purchased from beauty of NY...:yep:

siliconmix.jpg

Last edited:
At this moment I use ORS replenishing Paks to DC. It works wonders on my hair making it soft, manageable, and moisturized!

I also use ORS Replenishing Paks...my hair LOVES it :lick:...I also have ORS Hair Mayo which I use once in a while but I favor the Replenishing Condish. My hair is extremely protein sensitive and the Replenishing is the only protein moiturizier that my hair seems to respond well to.

Last edited:

Aww thank you sweety!!

You like the IC Gel? Is is the Thick N' Shine? I bought it because it had lots of good ingredients but the results were so-so on my hair. Maybe I had too much other gunk in it? I'm gonna try it again...

You like the IC Gel? Is is the Thick N' Shine? I bought it because it had lots of good ingredients but the results were so-so on my hair. Maybe I had too much other gunk in it? I'm gonna try it again...
icGel.jpg

I use a boar hair brush(super soft)

This is what I used

th_ICGel.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Alright Y'all..I tried the WnG again...this AM I DC w/Silicon Mix on dry hair(good slip)/used infusium & mango butter as a leave ins/air dried 98%.... my hair still looked janky:perplexed (but it felt soft) ....so I sprayed on Emergencia intensive leave-in conditioner for blowdry (this made my hair damp)...I blow dried w/wide comb attachment...my hair felt soft & moisturized ....I can dance :woohoo2::woohoo2:w/this hair(bouncin & swangin') ....I think my hair likes heat & cones!!! It still has a soft wave pattern!!!

WnGBD.jpg
WnGPfl.jpg

Alright Y'all..I tried the WnG again...this AM I DC w/Silicon Mix on dry hair(good slip)/used infusium & mango butter as a leave ins/air dried 98%.... my hair still looked janky:perplexed (but it felt soft) ....so I sprayed on Emergencia intensive leave-in conditioner for blowdry (this made my hair damp)...I blow dried w/wide comb attachment...my hair felt soft & moisturized ....I can dance :woohoo2::woohoo2:w/this hair(bouncin & swangin') ....I think my hair likes heat & cones!!! It still has a soft wave pattern!!!

WnGBD.jpg
WnGPfl.jpg

Well we are kind of different since your natural and I am relaxed however, I used to feel that my heair loved heat also until I realized it wasn't healthy at all and was thining it out bad! I just had to train my hair over time not to use heat. I went from blowdrying all of it then to just blowing the roots and now I don't blowdry it at all. But I don't really know much about natrual hair.

Update on my water drinking- It isn't going so well actually:nono:. My problem is that I really don't drink anything to begin with:ohwell:. I stopped drinking my french vanilla Cappachino and hot tea and replaced it with a large bottle of water :grin:however I just l just loook at the bottle and don't ever drink it. Yesterday I pretty much forced my self to drink 1 and a half bottles today I am not even finished with one bottle. But the night isn't over yet....

Is anyone else who isn't used to drinking water having the same/similar problem?:ohwell:

Yesterday a drunk 2 20oz bottles of water. Today I am just starting a bottle. It is definitely hard. I don't see how people drink 64oz a day. Its like you'd having to constantly be drinking water all day to do that. I don't drink 64 oz of anything on a daily basis yet alone water. Plus, sometimes I just be craving something with some flavor especially when I'm eating.

Update on my water drinking- It isn't going so well actually:nono:. My problem is that I really don't drink anything to begin with:ohwell:. I stopped drinking my french vanilla Cappachino and hot tea and replaced it with a large bottle of water :grin:however I just l just loook at the bottle and don't ever drink it. Yesterday I pretty much forced my self to drink 1 and a half bottles today I am not even finished with one bottle. But the night isn't over yet....

Is anyone else who isn't used to drinking water having the same/similar problem?:ohwell:

Yea I dont think I can do it but I wont give up bc I know I need it so Im just gonna try really hard

Yesterday a drunk 2 20oz bottles of water. Today I am just starting a bottle. It is definitely hard. I don't see how people drink 64oz a day. Its like you'd having to constantly be drinking water all day to do that. I don't drink 64 oz of anything on a daily basis yet alone water. Plus, sometimes I just be craving something with some flavor especially when I'm eating.

Thats me right there I cant drink water after eating I need something real

Back