My bf goes out with his coworker more than me!!!

^ lawd, changing SIM cards?!!!! I'm already paranoid now I have stuff to obsess about, great lol

Yea that's too much :lol: if you that damn good, do you boo. Just make sure you're that good when it comes to sexual health. I can't.

I feel sad for OP. There is no need for us to be harsh and ugly. She rellay does believe her man and sitution is different. Love can be blind. Ive been there before and ingorned all the dang smoke till the fire exploded in my face lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III using LHCF

The more you nag about it the more you're pushing them together. You become a nag for 'no reason' and she becomes the one who understands and from there it's only a question of time before your relationship is over. Stop talking about it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

iamtan , sounds like he enjoys the attention she gives him. Also, the fact that he shared details of your fight with her to the point that she apologized, shows the level of connection he feels towards her. He just showed her the crack in your 3 year relationship armour. Tread lightly and keep your eyes open. This isn't over.

Back