Miconazole Nitrate

marie170 said:
I think KiniKakes ordered some generic brand off of ebay..I'm not sure if she has posted any results though.

HoneyDew is that a new product from Fantasia?

Yes!! I have been seeing it in Upscale mag and a few Hair mags for a few months now. The ads have been very seducing!!

Finally I ordered some. No one seems to have it yet!! I wasted money because of shipping, but I was SO SO eager to try it. I got it from Texas Beauty Supply.

I have been looking for a moisturizing serum that does not weigh hair down. this product does just that!

HoneyDew said:
Yes!! I have been seeing it in Upscale mag and a few Hair mags for a few months now. The ads have been very seducing!!

Finally I ordered some. No one seems to have it yet!! I wasted money because of shipping, but I was SO SO eager to try it. I got it from Texas Beauty Supply.

I have been looking for a moisturizing serum that does not weigh hair down. this product does just that!

That is cool...I have the Fantasia Heat Protectant Serum in the pink bottle. I think it works good.

HoneyDew great minds think alike because just last week I purchased a Fantasia product in preparation for using my MaxiGlide to check length...Below is the product I have....

211391.jpg

EMJazzy said:
HoneyDew great minds think alike because just last week I purchased a Fantasia product in preparation for using my MaxiGlide to check length...Below is the product I have....

211391.jpg

That one gets lots of love on this board. It must be really good.

EMJazzy said:

211391.jpg

Co-signing...me likey this one too!!

Sabina said:
do you think you could use MN with a sulphur mixture?

I believe you can....I apply the MN to my scalp first then I pour a little bit of MTG right on top of it.

HHG

Just an observation, but I wonder if the medical community believes that the rate of fungal infections have gone up since sales of anti-fungal creams have increased exponentially. Hmmmm.

balisi said:
Just an observation, but I wonder if the medical community believes that the rate of fungal infections have gone up since sales of anti-fungal creams have increased exponentially. Hmmmm.

:lachen::lachen: :lachen:

I know I'm late...butaruma uh...do you use the topical antifungal cream that comes in the anti-yeast infection pack or do you use the cream inserts or both? I'm cofused.

dreamgurl said:
I know I'm late...butaruma uh...do you use the topical antifungal cream that comes in the anti-yeast infection pack or do you use the cream inserts or both? I'm cofused.
Neosporin AF cream, or just the tube of cream itsself . No inserts at all.

I have been using this for exactly 14 days and have 1 inch of ng in the last 14 days. I have gotten 2 inches in 5 weeks, i think the MN def. helped to speed this up.

MissFallon said:
I have been using this for exactly 14 days and have 1 inch of ng in the last 14 days. I have gotten 2 inches in 5 weeks, i think the MN def. helped to speed this up.

What brand are you using? I used the Neosporin and the generic brand but i think i get better results with Neosporin.Also how often do you put it on you hair?

Do the inserts have the MN in it as well as the little tube? I always thought they did and wondered if anyone used the cream from the inserts mixed with the little tube of cream that comes with the inserts for more effects.

gn1g said:
I am basically doing 1:1 equal amounts eyeballing it. I think I am goint to mix my LR in it as well.

A word of warning to all Don't let your hair get in your eyes or mouth that Capazcin stuff BURNS like the dickens!! (Whatever the dickens is) and don't touch your self at all. I wear a swoop bang and I am hoping this stuff doesn't burn my face. I only put this mixture on my scalp but it inevitable gets on my strands. I went to put a rubber band on my hair and I held the band with my mouth and then I rubbed my eye. What a disaster.

What may I ask are you mixing this with.
Would you mind sharing the ingredients of the LR?

Wow, I'm just finding this thread. I wonder if this will help with my dandruff problem. :scratchch

High Priestess said:
What may I ask are you mixing this with.
Would you mind sharing the ingredients of the LR?

I am mixing MN + Capazcin + Lenzi's Request hair growth stimulator

I am at work an don't have the ingredients in front of me but if you do a search I am sure they are on this site somewhere.

I applied this mixture for 1 week and I stopped because my ng was a forest. So I am going to get a retouch this week and I will resume.

gn1g said:
I am mixing MN + Capazcin + Lenzi's Request hair growth stimulator

I am at work an don't have the ingredients in front of me but if you do a search I am sure they are on this site somewhere.

I applied this mixture for 1 week and I stopped because my ng was a forest. So I am going to get a retouch this week and I will resume.
Thank you so much gn1g.
Everyone here is talking about seeing growth fast with their relaxers. It makes me wonder if I should even go there 'cause my hair looks relaxed until it starts to dry...then it becomes difficult.
Anyway, I guess I will try the capazcin with my MN since I found it for only 99 cents this week. :lol:

MissJ said:
Wow, I'm just finding this thread. I wonder if this will help with my dandruff problem. :scratchch

It may. Some use Nizoral for dandruff and it also contains a 'zole active ingrediant.

But, I have noticed that Neosporin AF makes my new growth kinda dry when I have a lot of it. But, mixing it with oil like the ladies here are doing has prevent that for some reason.

The CVS cashier girl saw my monistat.
She said "Awww. Feel better..."

:lol:

This go round, I'll spray the Surge and part my hair to apply the MN with my fingers.
This will prevent me from being so heavy-handed.

Last edited:
aqualung said:
The CVS cashier girl saw my monistat.
She said "Awww. Feel better..."

:lol:

This go round, I'll spray the Surge and part my hair to apply the MN with my fingers.
This will prevent me from being so heavy-handed.

If only she knew.... ;)

ok guys... i'm in. I got three boxes of monistat3.... getting ready to slap in the applicator creme right now. :lachen: got dang. I'm puttin cho-cha creme on muh dome piece. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:
Ok guys, isn't there someplace we can get this stuff wholesale or something? :lol:
I mean...really. Isn't there a way to make it ourselves (a powder you add water to or something)?
Any ideas?
Not that I can't afford it, but it's ridiculous. :lol:

High Priestess said:
Ok guys, isn't there someplace we can get this stuff wholesale or something? :lol:
I mean...really. Isn't there a way to make it ourselves (a powder you add water to or something)?
Any ideas?
Not that I can't afford it, but it's ridiculous. :lol:
LOL if u find something plez PM Me

Lotrimin AF ($9/30g) is much easier to find than Neosporin AF ($8/14g or 19g) in my area.
But I'm afraid that 1% clotrimazole in the Lotrimin is less potent than 2% MN in the Neosporin.
I don't want to waste this summer time of growth.

O.K.-I read all 66 pages and I am in (looks around the room to make sure she doesn't recognize anyone:look: ).

:sekret: Swiped husbands AF this am and applied, scalp hateful sore by late afternoon:confused: . Is this good or does it mean I have a scalp problem.

Went to Rite aide to buy my own stash and the MN for feet was cheaper than the AF for JI. The Capsian cream was more than everything 14.99 :eek: plus was xtra strength-not sure I'm ready for all that. I'll start with the MN AF and work up from there.

I am very excited about the potential. MNT has been good for filling out the volume but I haven t seen a ton of growth. Not what I was expecting anyway. I really hope this works.

Back