Miconazole Nitrate

My cousin is a lurker on the board(she refuses to join, thinks it'll confirm her obsession) and she wanted me to post this for her, since y'all got her on this MN kick.

She made a mix that goes like this: get a jar of coconut oil, let it melt, squeeze the MN into the jar, mix 2 tsp of MSM..a lil castor oil and a lil peppermint oil and let it solidify...then put on scalp.

She's feeling damn proud of herself right now

baglady215 said:
Has anyone tried MN powder? Like to make a mix (like MTG)?

I think Den1 said she had seen it or gotten it. I've not seen it online at all. I'd not want to mix it because of potentially mixing the concentration too strong and doing more harm than good.

High Priestess said:
What measurements of 'capa' did you use and how did you mix it?

I am basically doing 1:1 equal amounts eyeballing it. I think I am goint to mix my LR in it as well.

A word of warning to all Don't let your hair get in your eyes or mouth that Capazcin stuff BURNS like the dickens!! (Whatever the dickens is) and don't touch your self at all. I wear a swoop bang and I am hoping this stuff doesn't burn my face. I only put this mixture on my scalp but it inevitable gets on my strands. I went to put a rubber band on my hair and I held the band with my mouth and then I rubbed my eye. What a disaster.

Wildchild453 said:
My cousin is a lurker on the board(she refuses to join, thinks it'll confirm her obsession) and she wanted me to post this for her, since y'all got her on this MN kick.

She made a mix that goes like this: get a jar of coconut oil, let it melt, squeeze the MN into the jar, mix 2 tsp of MSM..a lil castor oil and a lil peppermint oil and let it solidify...then put on scalp.

She's feeling damn proud of herself right now

That sounds good. I mix mine with a little bit of castor oil to make it lighter. I don't know about MSM though.

How the growth updates coming along. I am seeing good growth. What about the rest of you? Let's here those updates!

Sounds funny I know, but I learned this from Haley's Hints last year. I save $$ on my natural toothpaste this way. It lasts at least another 3-4 days. ;)

naturaline said:
*****word of advise if you think your tube has run-out just cut it open and theres loads left!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: But you ain't lying... This stuff is more expensive than GASOLINE!

My mom is entering the challenge tomorrow. We're going to do some before and after (30 days) shots.

naturaline said:
*****word of advise if you think your tube has run-out just cut it open and theres loads left!!!!!

It didn't even dawn on me to cut the tube open....when I think it's empty I've been buying more....duh :wallbash:

If you live near a Family Dollar they have a 1.59oz tube for 5 dollars (their brand). The Neosporin AF only lasted me for 6 days and I only use it once a day. I switched to the Family Dollar MN today...so hopefully ill get the same results. I noticed about 1/4 of an inch of ng in the last 7 days.

naturaline said:

:lol: That's so funny!!! I always do that with toothpaste, and I've been doing that with my MN too!!!! Glad I'm not the only one.:D

bmoreflyygirl said:
hahahaha :lachen: I thought I was the only person who did that... :sekret:

This is OT for bmoreflyygirl....I am loving the green eye makeup!! Sometimes I wear like a turquoise blueish eyeshadow like that I just love. Alot of people think its too gaudy looking but these are my eyeballs not theirs:lol:

marie170 said:
This is OT for bmoreflyygirl....I am loving the green eye makeup!! Sometimes I wear like a turquoise blueish eyeshadow like that I just love. Alot of people think its too gaudy looking but these are my eyeballs not theirs:lol:

Thanks! :kiss: My makeup had totaly faded by then because we were so busy dancing. lol It was an olive green and 2 blue and some other randomness. I totally agree with you though. It's my face I'll wear what I want. Forget who thinks its too much. lol It's funny because I just had that exact convo with my mom the other day who only wears lip gloss and eyeliner. That day i just had on black eyeliner a bit of pink shadow and lip gloss. She was like you don't need at that crap on your face that looks good just like that. You should keep it like that. All that eyeshadow and stuff is too much it's too bright. I was like whatever. My eyeshadow looks GOOOOOOD. :lachen: I got so many compliments! She just rolled her eyes and was like whatever lol Mind you this is the same woman who said this is too much!! when I put plain silver on her eyes. Sometimes all I can do is shake my head lol... I love my bright shadows!! :grin:

I am using the Rite Aid Brand (Neosporin AF). Am I paranoid from the MTG or does it start to smell after staying on the Scalp for a while.

I sat next to someone on the train. About 5 minutes later. He said something stinks. :eek: :eek:

I was like, "Did you stay that I stink"???!!!:lachen: :lachen:

He says, NO> I said something stinks. hmmm. He did not smellit until I sat there. Maybe I am just 'noid.

Last edited:
Zeal said:
I am using the Rite Aid Brand (AF). Am I paranoid from the MTG or does it start to smell after staying on the Scalp for a while.

I sat next to someone on the train. About 5 minutes later. He said something stinks. :eek: :eek:

I was like, "Did you stay that I stink"???!!!:lachen: :lachen:

He says, NO> I said something stinks. hmmm. He did not smellit until I sat there. Maybe I am just 'noid.

Zeal, he was lying. And truthfully if he did smell something bad, it was his upper lip. :lol:

MTG isn't really that bad after applying it at night. I really do love it, but I stopped because I was self-conscious about being around the office, not being sure if others could smell it.

Oh, the things we go through...:look:

ShimmieGirl said:
Zeal, he was lying. And truthfully if he did smell something bad, it was his upper lip. :lol:

MTG isn't really that bad after applying it at night. I really do love it, but I stopped because I was self-conscious about being around the office, not being sure if others could smell it.

Oh, the things we go through...:look:

The thing is... I put the MTG on hold and I am using the Neosporing AF with jojoba oil and a littlw Surge. I guess from Mom telling me I was stank when I went to visit. I am paranoid.

MissFallon said:
If you live near a Family Dollar they have a 1.59oz tube for 5 dollars (their brand). The Neosporin AF only lasted me for 6 days and I only use it once a day. I switched to the Family Dollar MN today...so hopefully ill get the same results. I noticed about 1/4 of an inch of ng in the last 7 days.

I started out using 1 tube of Neosporin AF, then switched to the Family Dollar brand. I'm on the 2nd tube and it's been over a month, and to be honest with you, I have achieved no growth after using MN daily since early April. I get tingles every once in a while, but that's it.

Anyone else experiencing no growth from MN? :confused:

Estee said:
I started out using 1 tube of Neosporin AF, then switched to the Family Dollar brand. I'm on the 2nd tube and it's been over a month, and to be honest with you, I have achieved no growth after using MN daily since early April. I get tingles every once in a while, but that's it.

Anyone else experiencing no growth from MN? :confused:

Actually, I had a similar experience. I switched from Neosporin AF to another kind - an off brand. That one did not give me the same results. I went back to the Neosporin AF and got more growth. I do think we get what we pay for.

Any ladies getting results from the generic brands?

I think KiniKakes ordered some generic brand off of ebay..I'm not sure if she has posted any results though.

HoneyDew is that a new product from Fantasia?

Back