Men Not To Date

Every man from the Caribbean I've dated---just no. Maybe my poor luck.

Haitian Gemini--double whammy-liar, crazy, liar liar. Mooch.
Jamaican...possessive...weird, amorous. The fine ones KNOW they fine. The rest just too much. They are tempting because they can be tender, great lovers, great dancers....then here come the crazy...

I have never dated a Bahamian man but they like them young. Nothing more worse than a grey bearded Bahamian trying to hit you up when you haven't even finished HS. And your age is no matter. Loud, aggy, possessive, flirts. Just ugh.

Every man from the Caribbean I've dated---just no. Maybe my poor luck.

Haitian Gemini--double whammy-liar, crazy, liar liar. Mooch.
Jamaican...possessive...weird, amorous. The fine ones KNOW they fine. The rest just too much. They are tempting because they can be tender, great lovers, great dancers....then here come the crazy...

I have never dated a Bahamian man but they like them young. Nothing more worse than a grey bearded Bahamian trying to hit you up when you haven't even finished HS. And your age is no matter. Loud, aggy, possessive, flirts. Just ugh.

You made it through the fire, though!

giphy.gif

An old Gemini/Cancer cusp broke my heart 3 years ago. I'm still mad about it. lol

I won't even get into the Islanders, the politician, and the overzealous frat boys.

Yardie Jamaican or yankee yardie? Where are his family members? Is he supporting any parents/siblings/children/cousins back home?
Hahahaha. Yardie Jamaican. Parents still in JA and married. Allegedly doesn't have a barrel of children scattered across the Western Hemisphere. Doesn't seem to believe in the Team Matey business. Said a couple should get married and then have kids 'that's the way it's supposed to be'. His jokes are super corny. He might be safe.

Back