Maxiglide MP in stock now and here is a $20 off coupon code!

I ordered on the same day of this posting. My order states that mine will arrrive by Mar 9th. I took my regular Maxiglide back to BBB and got a full refund over the weekend. Can't wait til it arrives!!

Mine's not scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow. However, I WONT be stalking the UPS guy for two reasons.

1) He doesn't come until 7:45PM anyway. I think we're his last stop

2) He hates me because I make him work, which is why I started having packages go to my sisters house.

My UPS guy just throws my packages on the stoop. Between packages for the church, suits, shoes (I guess I don't go the mall very often) and hair stuff...he has a burning feeling in the pit of his stomach for me :whip:

Nevermind him...I can't wait to glide my hair :grin: even if I don't need it right now.

woo hoo! mine is out for delivery today!!! It's such a sad story me and my mother know our UPS man on a first name basis since we order so much stuff and he has been our faithful delivery person for about 10 yrs...we even have his cell ohine number in case we don't hear the doorbell (so sad....)

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

MY MAXIGLIDE IS EN ROUTE TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!! It will be there waiting for me til i get off from work. I'm so excited. I hope u ladies post pics of ur results!

I recieved my maxi a hour or so ago, and it seems big to me, I got the MP, however it still seems big, I will give it a whirl this weekend to see if it is a keeper, the little tiny bottle of the end, I thought was a lot bigger, looking forward to seeing if the hype is right on this one, :yep:

It's here, it's here, it's here! I'm a bit excited, I haven't had straight hair since high school, blahblahblah years ago.

Thanks HoneyDew for the info and the coupon code.

I need to stop reading the boards, I'm going to go broke.

:dance7:

It's here, it's here, it's here! I'm a bit excited, I haven't had straight hair since high school, blahblahblah years ago.

Thanks HoneyDew for the info and the coupon code.

I need to stop reading the boards, I'm going to go broke.

:dance7:
I knew the lurkers were buying!
Congratulations!

mine just came as well!! Thanks for the code Honeydew!!
(I can't even use the darn thing yet because of the rollerset challenge! lol I will flat iron my hair vicariously through others on the board!!):drunk:

Hey lurker here and I just got my Maxi Glide. I'm scared of those pins but I'll give it a try. If I hate it I'm gonna send it back.

I knew the lurkers were buying!
Congratulations!

Does posting .3 times a day make me a lurker? Yeah, I know I am but, I only like to post when I have something to say.

Maybe I'll post a pic once I flat iron.

Thanks for the congrats and I hope yours arrives soon.

BTW, that bottle of The End is almost too small to exist. Knowing me I'll knock it over and spill it all.

aww... the first time i click on this thread to see what all the fuss is about, and the product is sold out :nono:

Okay I checked and it says " In Transit - Rescheduled " :look:

What does that mean?
Anyway, it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Yall online? Isn't is nasty out - Tornado and Flood warnings!! :look: They betta have my iron here tomorrow that's all I know! LOL

Okay I checked and it says " In Transit - Rescheduled " :look:

What does that mean?
Anyway, it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Yall online? Isn't is nasty out - Tornado and Flood warnings!! :look: They betta have my iron here tomorrow that's all I know! LOL

It usually means you missed the UPS man.....You stay safe with all them bad weather warnings and what not.

Okay! Can I just say I LOVE THIS THING!

Okay the true test will be on my airdried texlaxed hair this weekend. :look:

But tonight I tried to hit my roots with it and I LOVE IT!

I can get to my roots very well without it feeling too hot or anything. I think this will help me stretch out my touchups!

It does come with a flat plate which I was very happy about.

I did run down a few sections with the teeth and it was fine for me, but I think it will slow me down trying to dodge breakage from teeth. I like to do one full swipe and get straightness. I felt that I had to be extra careful with the teeth plates. I may use the flat plates for the most part.

They need to put on there that you get the flatplates. I think more women would go for it (not that we did not wipe out the current supply already! :grin:)

Also, I am not sure I like the steam. Some was coming out even when I did not press the steam button. Kinda like an iron with water into. Steam was still coming out - not as much, but enough.

Also, IT GETS HOT! For my already flatironed hair, I was scared to go over 4 with it. I am sure I will need to try a little hotter on my airdried hair, though.

3/5/2008 11:01 AM VERNON CA US ORIGIN SCAN

Oh yeaaa baby. Mine is in transit. I honestly might chicken out and not even use it. I am scared of endangering my napps. Not sure anymore.

But tonight I tried to hit my roots with it and I LOVE IT!

I can get to my roots very well without it feeling too hot or anything. I think this will help me stretch out my touchups!
That's great! Thanks for posting this - I've been trying to decide whether to get an FHI or a Maxiglide. It sounds like this works better than your FHI that you mentioned.

That's great! Thanks for posting this - I've been trying to decide whether to get an FHI or a Maxiglide. It sounds like this works better than your FHI that you mentioned.

Well, they are different, IMO. The FHI can get pretty how around the edges and it gets hard to get too close to your roots. The Maxiglide was not like that. I could get really close without feeling like I was going to burn myself.

The FHI is all that - no doubt! But, I need something serious to hit the roots. I am going to try it with the flat plate this weekend so I can really compare it to the FHI. The pins and me trying to be careful with them, makes the FHI have an upper hand when it comes to quick and easy straightening.

For me, having both in my collection is great for the different stages between touchups. But, again, after this weekend I can really compare.

Back