Maxiglide MP in stock now and here is a $20 off coupon code!

Suerte(s),

I am just going to be honest with the both of you.
That car is not going anywhere. But, the Maxiglide MP might never be seen again. Might be months or not until this summer for you to get this once in a lifetime chance of buying the MP.

Don't miss out on this important opportunity. The car is going to be there, you are paying the note. But, the MP...Sandra might get the last of..Kim might get the last one, Tenisha might get the last one, that ***** at your job who don't like and is trying to make you look bad might get the last one.

But, no one is going to get your car.

So go ahead. Just this one time. Get the MP. You know you want it. :yep:

Sincerely,

TML

TML...you got her to buy it. Wow...you're good!:lachen:

Ohhhhh, I'm so glad you got one too!

I'm looking forward to April so that I can do it again and see how much progress I've gotten from the OCT/MegaTek challenge.

I can't wait to see your pics!
So youre trying to encourage me to buy OCT now!? Is that what im hearing?:look:

I just purchased my MP :D:up: ....I missed out the first time around. That $20 code worked for me!! My total came to $95.45 :yay:

I just purchased one..even though I already have one of the original Maxiglides as well as a FHI flatiron...what am I doing :nono::nono::nono:

I have the original MaxiGlide also...I am hoping the MP is less than half the size of the original because it was just to darn big. :perplexed

So youre trying to encourage me to buy OCT now!? Is that what im hearing?:look:

Who me?:blush:

No, I would never tell you to buy one of the best hair products (I think) this side of Heaven. Nah, not me...your friendly LHCF sister...I would never tell you to get OCT so that you can get your growth on with the rest of us....never will I do that, not in a million years!

:look:

Yay! I hope that you love the MP. If you dont' just send it back.

I also wanted to post to let everyone know that my hair went back to NAPPY! YES. I flat ironed last weekend and I just finishing washing my hair and it's all nappy.

:yay:

I received my MP this morning!!! I was totally surprised because the tracking email slated my delivery date for the 24th!!! GO UPS GO!!!!! :grin:

I ordered mine today. I'm transitioning and I'm going to trick my daughter into transitioning too by flatironing her roots. :grin::grin:She's an 11 yr old too smart for her own good diva.

Mine shows as delivered. I gotta go to where my mail gets delivered to pick it up. Dangit. I want it. Now. NOOOOWWW!

Mine came yesterday!!!I gonna wait to use it on April 4 when i trim.:grin:BTW thanks for the discount code Honey.

I tried to get this today, but got this message:

Welcome EPI Members

Thank you for shopping with HSN.com. The coupon code you have entered is restricted to 2007 Entertainment Book members. To redeem this offer and complete your purchase, please enter the 11-digit membership number found on the front of your 2008 Entertainment Book membership card*. This card can be found inside of your actual Entertainment Book.

Please note that this offer can only be utilized one-time per cardholder. If you do not wish to apply the discount on this purchase, please select 'Cancel' below.

Hmmm...oh, well :ohwell:

I got the same thing. Aww man, I shoulda got when it was first posted, but they were out. :wallbash: If anyone gets another coupon hookup, let me know.

I got the same thing. Aww man, I shoulda got when it was first posted, but they were out. :wallbash: If anyone gets another coupon hookup, let me know.

I just ordered mine today and when I ordered online the code didn't take, so I called customer service and she told me the coupon is redeemable on phone orders. She redid my order over the phone and I gave her the coupon code and it took $20.00 off.

I just ordered mine today and when I ordered online the code didn't take, so I called customer service and she told me the coupon is redeemable on phone orders. She redid my order over the phone and I gave her the coupon code and it took $20.00 off.
What I just called and they wouldn't do it for me. at all.

I brought it anyway but I am not happy. I would much happier if it was cheaper. I love a good deal. Anway I picked the flex plan so I didn't have to worry about it.

I got mine on Monday. I did use the coupon online. The first thing I did was check to make sure the smooth plate was in the box. After taking the whole box apart I found it. I had the original maxiglide and I loved it! Then it broke a couple months ago. I could not wait to get this one. I'll be testing it out this weekend on my 10 week post t/u hair.

Cool, thanks!:grin::grin:

YAYYYYY!!!!!! I ordered the Maxiglide MP witht the coupon code! I ordered online and the code wouldnt accept, so I placed my order anyhow, called them this morning and the lovely lady credited me $20! She said it was an extremely popular item.

Now this is my first flat iron, besides my pibbs I dont use/own heat tools, I dont even own a blow dryer. I did have a brick of an iron by Gold n Hot back in middle school :lachen::lachen: with the gold plates. But I'm excited :grin:.

I just ordered one too! :)

with flex pay--AND the $20 coupon! It still works!!:yay:

I called my order in versus ordering online..... the rep was really nice.

THANKS SO MUCH HONEYDEW!!
You are the bomb diggidy with the coupons!! :grin: :yep:

Now I want one so bad...

I am waiting for more reviews, especially from naturals!!

I'm scared to apply dierect heat to my hair but I always said to myself that if I chose to use heat, I would use the Maxiglide...and now that it's smaller and less cumbersome, I really want to try it!!!!!

I have to think long and hard about it and I guess I will have to call it in if (when) I order b/c I NEED that $20 discount ( so I won't feel as guilty)!!:spinning:

has anyone tried the heat protectant that comes with it (the maxiglide)
do you prefer that over others
and
what do you recommend???

(before LHCF I never knew about heat protectants)

Back