Maxiglide MP in stock now and here is a $20 off coupon code!

Yeah, I know the CSR's at HSN are like WTH is happening with the dang maxiglides. She was talking it up too... oooh this is a great item, and ooo, you are saving so much, and ooo, look the shipping is less...

I was like "Lady just hurry up and give me my stuff for all the LHCF'ers order up the last ones!"

:lachen::lachen:

How come standard shipping for me is $8.95 and express is $12.45? How ya'll getting shipping discounts?

im not sure how it works. I ordered the XP first and that order didn't give me a shipping discount. so i canceled that and ordered the mp..and that order did. maybe it only happens after ur first order with HSN!?..which is dumb if that's what it is

Lawd have mercy I just ordered one and did that good flex pay! (I couldn't beat 21 pesos a month!!) They didn't charge me sales tax because I live in IN. They only charge tax for folks in Cali and Florida. Cant even use the doggone thing til the roller set challenge is over!!! :lachen:

ETA: I got an estimated in house date of march 9 woo hoo!

Last edited:
Lawd have mercy I just ordered one and did that good flex pay! (I couldn't beat 21 pesos a month!!) They didn't charge me sales tax because I live in IN. They only charge tax for folks in Cali and Florida. Cant even use the doggone thing til the roller set challenge is over!!! :lachen:

ETA: I got an estimated in house date of march 9 woo hoo!
Me too! :yay:
I'm taking a pic with that mug just cheesing I am going to be so happy!:grin:

Dang why did I come in here, I am not pj but I am an accessory junky. I already have a maxiglide and here I am contemplating buying this one! Decisions...

Just wanted to say thanks to Honeydew for the coupon. I ordered one today too and can't wait to get it! Thanks again!!!!:grin:

Just wanted to say thanks to Honeydew for the coupon. I ordered one today too and can't wait to get it! Thanks again!!!!:grin:

You are so welcome. I cannot claim to be the first to post the coupon, though. I learned it had already been posted in another thread before me, but I had not seen it before I created this thread. Anyway, I think we can all agree that the coupon code deserved its own thread! :yep:

wow, I already have the older Maxi (which still works ok... except the black coating on the plates are chipping and the cord is tangling), and i just bought a Sedu last week from Folica (before i saw this or the other post)... and now i want the MP Maxi too....:blush:

i think imma have to do the flex pay, along with the $20 discount next week... this way, I can break the purchase down little by little to the DH. He already thinks I crazy... He just wont understand why I need 3 flat irons:drunk:

maybe i should walk away from this... and act like i never saw it....:perplexed

I bought the Beyond Straight and The End when I purchased my first Maxiglide from Bed, Bath & Beyond. It's just heat protection and it does seem to keep my hair straight. The End is for shine. I'm not gonna repurchase though because I have other products that I like just as well.

i agree with you. I bought the same things from BBB, and the products are alright, but not worthy of becoming staples, imo.....

I do like the Beyond Straight... i may buy it again... but only with a coupon or something.

I can't believe I jumped on the bandwagon with this one... :perplexed

*smh*

harrison, it is just a flat-iron. :drunk: Did you not need one at all? Girl, don't get something just because others are. If you did not need one, it is not worth it you know?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:See the thing is... I've been trying to find ways to combat my desire to relax, texlax or texturize. But at the same time... do something different outside of wigs, falls, etc. So when I saw this,, I was like.. ok.. maybe I'll try this..

So I'm hoping this keeps me from a salon with a some person waving a small tooth comb over my afro... :lachen:

Its just me being.. me... complicated!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:See the thing is... I've been trying to find ways to combat my desire to relax, texlax or texturize. But at the same time... do something different outside of wigs, falls, etc. So when I saw this,, I was like.. ok.. maybe I'll try this..

So I'm hoping this keeps me from a salon with a some person waving a small tooth comb over my afro... :lachen:

Its just me being.. me... complicated!

:lachen:Well in that case, I think it is worth it! I see so many ladies with grest flatironing results with the original MG and I could never use it because of the size and I was afraid of the teeth on the plates. Now I realize that you don't have to clamp hard like other irons and with the smaller one, I am going to give it a try. Maybe it can help me get to my roots better and stretch out my touchups longer.

I guess we can be trial users of this one together. If I don't like it you know it will be right on Ebay!

HoneyDew - thanks for the coupon - I ordered mine no less than 5 minutes ago online with flex-pay.

I got one - so I'll have it if I need it. Good deal, can't pass those up.

HoneyDew - thanks for the coupon - I ordered mine no less than 5 minutes ago online with flex-pay.

I got one - so I'll have it if I need it. Good deal, can't pass those up.
So we haven't bought them all up yet?
My payment is showing in my account so it should be shipped soon!
:yay:

I just ordered mine...oh my goodness, thank you so much for the coupon code too! That was truly a blessing!

I can't wait to get it now.....:grin:

Where is VSLady and Tenjoy...we shoulda had them call :phone: ahead of time and work out a deal ON TOP of the coupon :lachen::lachen:

Those folks gotta wonder what the heck is going on? :scratchch "We didn't even air this thing yesterday, yet we got all these online :fan: orders w/ coupon in 24-48 hours."

Back