Maxiglide MP in stock now and here is a $20 off coupon code!

Thanks Honeydew :kiss:!!! I wanted to try this flat iron for the longest but I knew I could not handle the size of the XP. My hair is thick but I get better results with smaller irons. I am so glad they made a smaller one. I just ordered it. Good lookin out on the discount code too. Thanks again sweety.

If your hair is super thick, get the XP. If it's medium or fine get the MP. I would imagine the XP would be hard to manuever on short hair though bc it's so big.

I wonder why it took so long for the company to make a smaller sized version?

Girl IDK. I think Maxius said on the informercial that it took them 3 years to come out with this new one. The size was the main reason I never bought one. The flat iron I have at home is only maybe an inch wide but it gets the job done. My stylist uses a 1 inch one too.

Girl IDK. I think Maxius said on the informercial that it took them 3 years to come out with this new one. The size was the main reason I never bought one. The flat iron I have at home is only maybe an inch wide but it gets the job done. My stylist uses a 1 inch one too.
Now yall are making me rethink. But my hair is hella thick and there's lots of it. Hmmm.

I ordered, I know better,:ohwell: however I have been waiting for a smaller size plate, and the combo of $20.00 off, plus flexpay, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do,:lachen:and if this works as good as reviews say it does, I will be transitioning,

No really - what's the difference between the new model and the old one? They look the same to me, maybe a little bit (and I do mean a little bit) thinner. The Miniglide doesn't look like anything about it has changed at all.

Just thought of something funny...I'll bet you customer service never saw this many orders of the same product in one day WITHOUT the product airing :lachen:

I got the MP
I switched my order and when I did the 2nd order the shipping was less. I got mine shipped for 4.98 instead of 8.98! :yay:

poochie167 said:
i wrote this in the original thread. don't know if u saw it but thaks again HoneyDew!!! I'm so glad i finally got it.

Their shipping costs are practically cut down for beauty purchases right now. So, I got the 4 day express delivery (special $8; reg $12) instead of their standard shipping cuz i want mine asap...and my total was like $95...compared to $118:grin:

How come standard shipping for me is $8.95 and express is $12.45? How ya'll getting shipping discounts?

You guys... we really need to harness our buying power.

Seriously.

If we could get one designated person like an admin or a mod to be our "voice"... imagine the discounts we'd be getting!

Not a measly 10%... but more like, 25% off + free shipping.

How come standard shipping for me is $8.95 and express is $12.45? How ya'll getting shipping discounts?
HOW THE HECK DID YOU MULTIQUOTE!

I don't know, I just noticed when I went to do the second order, the shipping price was crossed out and 4.98 was there! I checked against the cancelled order and saw the difference. I didn't DO anything?

ETA:
Technically, I placed two HSN orders today so that's where the shipping discount came in. One order I cancelled and then I redid my order. They will probably adjust it.

Last edited:

Seriously.

If we could get one designated person like an admin or a mod to be our "voice"... imagine the discounts we'd be getting!

Yeah, I know the CSR's at HSN are like WTH is happening with the dang maxiglides. She was talking it up too... oooh this is a great item, and ooo, you are saving so much, and ooo, look the shipping is less...

I was like "Lady just hurry up and give me my stuff for all the LHCF'ers order up the last ones!"

Yeah, I know the CSR's at HSN are like WTH is happening with the dang maxiglides. She was talking it up too... oooh this is a great item, and ooo, you are saving so much, and ooo, look the shipping is less...

I was like "Lady just hurry up and give me my stuff for all the LHCF'ers order up the last ones!"

Hahahahaha! Seriously. I did mine online though. I must have gotten ripped off.

Subtotal: 106.50
S&H: 8.95
Discount Amount: -20.00
Tax: 6.63
Order Total: 102.8

Man....!:wallbash:

HOW THE HECK DID YOU MULTIQUOTE!

I don't know, I just noticed when I went to do the second order, the shipping price was crossed out and 4.98 was there! I checked against the cancelled order and saw the difference. I didn't DO anything?

Okay ahma just get it and forget about it. LOL @ how I mutiquote :lol:

Here's what I do, first I quote the first person the normal way, then I clicked at the bottom of the thread to view the whole thread. I find the other person's quote and copy and paste into my post. Then I add "quote=____" at the front and at the end of the quote add "/quote". The quote statements have [ ] around them, can't do that in this post because then it tries to quote.

Maybe it's because we live in Calfornia? IDK.

Oh and thanks HoneyDew for the coupon, you are a doll!

I did mine online to.
I ordered the XP first. Then decided to change so I cancelled that order (#1) Then I tried to order the MP and the system told me that I couldn't use the coupon because I had used it already. Then I called the CSR and told her what happened. She put 20.00 spendable kash in my account so I could go back online and order the MP and get the benefit of the coupon. Hope this makes sense!

Seriously.

Girl, I AGREE!! We need our own LHCF Shopping network.

Back