Maxiglide MP in stock now and here is a $20 off coupon code!

bumping!

they are back in stock for anyone still interested in buying it!

eta: confirming that the code works, but you have to call your order in.

Last edited:
FYI They have some in stock. The $20 code: 450881 still works IF you order by phone. HOwever, it doesnt work online. Says something about being for members of HSN.

If this code doesnt work use, C56574 for 15% off. Its not as good as 20, but it works and you still save.

Has anyone used this and have a review? I heard those pegs were pulling out hair.

Some have said that but there are many naturals that use this tool with no problem.

I watched this 4b on youtube flat iron her hair and it was thick, shiny and amazing looking with lots of body!

FYI They have some in stock. The $20 code: 450881 still works IF you order by phone. HOwever, it doesnt work online. Says something about being for members of HSN.

If this code doesnt work use, C56574 for 15% off. Its not as good as 20, but it works and you still save.

Thanx for that updated discount code! I just placed my order for the MP (the smaller one). :grin:

To anyone wondering, yes, it works on thick, natural, 4b hair like mine lol. I posted a thread about a year and a half ago with some pix.

Hopefully this new smaller sized MG will be easier to hold. I thought that the original was a bit on the heavy side.

Back