Maxiglide MP in stock now and here is a $20 off coupon code!

Okay, mine did not come with the flat plate, did any one elese have the flat plate , I spoke with a rep at hsn, they say it does not, :perplexed

Okay, mine did not come with the flat plate, did any one elese have the flat plate , I spoke with a rep at hsn, they say it does not, :perplexed

You should have gotten one. Here is what is from the HSN site for both models:

MAXIGlide XP Hair Styling Kit Includes:

XP Straightening Iron - achieve versatile hairstyles with its quick and easy use. Over 100 ceramic-coated pins work like a fine comb to easily detangle. The extra long plates that are also 2-1/2" wide make for easy styling. Advanced Steamburst Technology softens even the most frizzy, stubborn hair for thorough and easy straightening. Includes a flat plate for quick touchups. Measures approx. 12"L x 2-1/2"W x 4-1/4"H and made of ceramic, metal, plastic. ETL-listed

MAXIGlide MP Hair Styling Kit Includes:
MP Straightening Iron - achieve versatile hairstyles with its quick and easy use. Over 100 ceramic-coated pins work like a fine comb to easily detangle. Extra long plates make for easy styling. Advanced Steamburst Technology softens even the most frizzy, stubborn hair for thorough and easy straightening. Includes a flat plate for quick touchups. Measures approx. 12"L x 2"W x 4-1/4"H and made of ceramic, metal, plastic. ETL-listed

So it looks like they said it was there after all. I did not even see that. Make sure it is not wrapped in with all of the packing material in the box. Not knowing it was there, I almost threw it away. It was in bubble wrap.

THANK YOU, for pointing this out, now I will contact HSN again, I have turned my box upside down, and have all the packing material I did not find it anywhere,

Could u have thrown it out possibly?

I almost threw out mine cuz it was hidden in this lil hole in the box. It was wrapped in bubble wrap.

My box was full of brown paper, and the little end wrapped up in a piece of plastic,I almost threw that away, then the beyond straight,and mini glide,hell the way LHCF ambushed them, I am surprised more things aren't missing:lachen: I will contact them and exchange it for one with all the contents, when they restock that is, in the meatime I have 30 days too try this buddy out, :yep: I went to the maxi website, it seems all of the kits are offered their in 3 payments , and come with full size products,

Last edited:
THANK YOU, for pointing this out, now I will contact HSN again, I have turned my box upside down, and have all the packing material I did not find it anywhere,

Mine didn't come with the flat plate either!! :wallbash::wallbash:

I will contact HSN this thing costs too much money to have missing parts!

I'm with Poochie, the thing was easy to throw out. I was gathering all of the materials to toss when my flat plate actually fell out of the cardboard that it was wrapped in. It looked like filler in that cardboard. They should rethink how they package it. I bet there are flatplates thrown out all over the country.

They should just send one, though. I cannot see the point of returning the entire set just for that piece.

I received mine yesterday!!! I'm going to do it over the weekend.

I didn't check out my entire box yet, so I'm hoping I didn't throw out the flat plates either....:ohwell:

Okay - I have my box here at work - all I have left is the brown paper - I took all the supplies home - I'll have to check on that - what is it wrapped in again? Maybe you could contact Maxieglide directly and see if they would ship out a plate - if HSN refuse to do - I would hate to package up and send back and then have to wait for them to restock it.

Thank you ladies for posting about the flat plat. That would have been scary to throw it away.

Well I haven't received mine yet, but it is on it's way. Oh yeaa..oh yeaa:yay:

3/6/2008 2:56 AM SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO CA US IN TRANSIT TO
3/6/2008 2:55 AM VERNON CA US DEPARTURE SCAN
3/5/2008 11:01 AM VERNON CA US ORIGIN SCAN
3/3/2008 2:10 PM US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

My box was full of brown paper, and the little end wrapped up in a piece of plastic,I almost threw that away, then the beyond straight,and mini glide,hell the way LHCF ambushed them, I am surprised more things aren't missing:lachen: I will contact them and exchange it for one with all the contents, when they restock that is, in the meatime I have 30 days too try this buddy out, :yep: I went to the maxi website, it seems all of the kits are offered their in 3 payments , and come with full size products,

I don't think they are offering the MP there yet for some reason.

Could u have thrown it out possibly?

I almost threw out mine cuz it was hidden in this lil hole in the box. It was wrapped in bubble wrap.

Yes be careful because I know 3 people who accidentally threw out their flat plate.

Digging through apartment complex big green trash canisters is not fun and it was not worth the $5.00 my cousin paid me to help her either.

A friend of mines threw hers down the trash chute and just said Ef it.

mine was in the box with the flat iron in the lil compartment where the plug was stashed. it was wrapped in bubble wrap.

Just got mine. YAY! I had it delievered to my job. Guaranteed Delievery!

I haven't opened it up and everything yet. Might do it at lunch when things get relaxed aroun here.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO :wallbash:

Suerte, DO NOT buy the MP and sell the XP on ebay. Suerte, DO NOT buy the MP and sell the XP on ebay.

Don't do it :naughty:

JUST because you know your credit card number and expiration date and 3 digit code by heart DOES NOT MEAN that you should use it. :badidea:

Suerte...fall back. You don't need this. Suerte, IT IS NOT worth it just for the extra 2 squirts of serum in that lil ass bottle. Suerte, you ARE NOT going to give the extra mini glide to your cousin. Did your cousin get you anything for your last two birthdays? :darkcloud:NO! So you're not going to get this kit and have an extra mini glide to give away.

Suerte...are you serious mama? ARE YOU SERIOUS? TALK TO ME GIRL! Are you serious?

Suerte...stop talking to yourself in public about this Maxiglide. It is not that serious.

Suerte, didn't you say that you were going to pay an extra $100 every month on your car payment? :auto: Well this is that extra $100 right here!

Suerte, click subit reply and then leave this thread.

Okay? :crybaby:

Okay :bye:

Suerte(s),

I am just going to be honest with the both of you.
That car is not going anywhere. But, the Maxiglide MP might never be seen again. Might be months or not until this summer for you to get this once in a lifetime chance of buying the MP.

Don't miss out on this important opportunity. The car is going to be there, you are paying the note. But, the MP...Sandra might get the last of..Kim might get the last one, Tenisha might get the last one, that ***** at your job who don't like and is trying to make you look bad might get the last one.

But, no one is going to get your car.

So go ahead. Just this one time. Get the MP. You know you want it. :yep:

Sincerely,

TML

Suerte(s),

That car is not going anywhere. But, the Maxiglide MP might never be seen again. Might be months or not until this summer for you to get this once in a lifetime chance of buying the MP.

Don't miss out on this important opportunity. The car is going to be there, you are paying the note. But, the MP...Sandra might get the last of..Kim might get the last one, Tenisha might get the last one, that ***** at your job who don't like and is trying to make you look bad might get the last one.

Sincerely,

TML
Plus the 20 dollar off coupon Honeydew posted.:lachen::grin:

Just orderd one ..missed out last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance7:The lady said it was too late to use the coupon:wallbash: but im not even mad because i wanted one soo bad! Cant wait!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Just orderd one ..missed out last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance7:The lady said it was too late to use the coupon:wallbash: but im not even mad because i wanted one soo bad! Cant wait!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:
You can order online, and call back and cancel the first order. The code worked fine for me.

Suerte get the dang iron, so we can swang our hairs togeva in solidarity.

Hey call them back and see if you can get the 20.00 off anyway...ya know a second opinion. They may give you that 20.00 off in the form of cash credit or whatever they call it.

Suerte(s),

Sincerely,

TML

This is beautiful advice:yep: And I want you to say the same thing to me when I check out Aveda's new moisture line when it debuts...ok:grin:

FINE.

I got it.

Damn.

Now y'all need to do your part and stop posting Curlformers results.

There should be some type of law against a tribe of people inciting others to buy.

Thanks for bumping. I snagged one, and the coupon code still works.

Im so bad. :ohwell:

Ohhhhh, I'm so glad you got one too!

I'm looking forward to April so that I can do it again and see how much progress I've gotten from the OCT/MegaTek challenge.

I can't wait to see your pics!

Back