Married Ladies Random Thoughts

Thanks.
I am seeing hubby exhibit some signs of anger. As a gift, our friend gave hubby and some other friends a gold charm which is their University's seal. When he remembers to wear his necklace (which was a gift from me), he said he almost didn't put it on. He already felt like suicide was kinda selfish (no he doesn't understand and we are reading articles together) but now being that he had so many kids and the guys are calling MY HUSBAND in complete despair, he is very upset at his friend. I am not looking forward to this funeral. I mean big old burly guys just weeping hard on the phone.
Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
I got DH to watch 'Love Jones' with me last night. I have had the dvd in my entertainment center since I was probably a teenager but whenever we would have a movie night and I suggested that one he always passed on it. I realized it was on Netflix last night and suggested it while he was looking for something to watch. He goes "I have intentionally never watched that movie. It's going to be like 'Love and Basketball" without the basketball". That comment was hilarious to me. He watched it anyway and it was fun to talk it through even the parts where I was sure he was going to talk a whole 'buncha' mess lol. His reactions most the time are better than what solicits them.

I got DH to watch 'Love Jones' with me last night. I have had the dvd in my entertainment center since I was probably a teenager but whenever we would have a movie night and I suggested that one he always passed on it. I realized it was on Netflix last night and suggested it while he was looking for something to watch. He goes "I have intentionally never watched that movie. It's going to be like 'Love and Basketball" without the basketball". That comment was hilarious to me. He watched it anyway and it was fun to talk it through even the parts where I was sure he was going to talk a whole 'buncha' mess lol. His reactions most the time are better than what solicits them.
I just saw it was on there yesterday also. I love that movie and have been waiting for it to be available on somebody's streaming service. I will try to watch it soon.

Finally met the woman some of y’all discuss in other threads. She’s married and she’s fully anti-woman. A clear misogynist.
like go hate yourself in peace and leave the rest of us alone. Exhausting.
All she does is share those “be your man peace” memes and things like that. Naw be what your man deserves :drunk: some of em don’t deserve peace.

Lord have mercy. My husband knows I'm a Tolkien fan (more the books than the movies). He bought us matching rings with writing in elvish:

One ring to show our love,
One ring to bind us,
One ring to seal our love,
And forever to entwine us.

I'm such a nerd and absolutely love it. I wear it instead of my wedding band. He's so wonderful. I'm so blessed!

Lord have mercy. My husband knows I'm a Tolkien fan (more the books than the movies). He bought us matching rings with writing in elvish:

One ring to show our love,
One ring to bind us,
One ring to seal our love,
And forever to entwine us.

I'm such a nerd and absolutely love it. I wear it instead of my wedding band. He's so wonderful. I'm so blessed!
I love LOTR.
Hubby bought me the entire blue ray set and the book ends that come with it. Its a really nice set. The Book ends are the Argonauth stone statues that signal the entrance into the land of men.

I love LOTR.
Hubby bought me the entire blue ray set and the book ends that come with it. Its a really nice set. The Book ends are the Argonauth stone statues that signal the entrance into the land of men.
I love those! I want big Argonauth statues at my door! Don't let me find an artisan who will make them. Did you know that the Weta shop in New Zealand has figurines and things from the movies? Good stuff.

Back