Married Ladies/or those in serious Relationships: Where or HOW did you meet your SO??

Re: Married Ladies/or those in serious Relationships: Where or HOW did you meet your

Aww, i Love these stories......

Well, i met my Hubby when i was 14 and he had just made 16. He was my cousins close friend; I was at my Aunts House and the whole time he kept giving me "the eye", trying to trip me, and making jokes about me. I'll never forget we were all downstairs (my aunt,mom,him,me,and cousin) when he kept looking at me and said "your toe nails look like you can snatch sea turtles out of water with them" (that was his way of flirting :lachen:) at the end of the night he kept trying to hold my hand, and finally he convinced me to give him my number and we talked for a long time we are each others first EVERYTHING (we lost our virginity together, had a child together, got married) we have a special bond because we have experienced everything together as well as we both have very "old fashioned" values although we are really young. we got married at 17 (right after my daughter was born) we've been HAPPILY married for 3 years :)

Re: Married Ladies/or those in serious Relationships: Where or HOW did you meet your

We met when we were kids. I was 16, and he was 18. We got married 8 years later, and we have been married very happily for 12 years!

Back