Leo Male 1007
Virgo Male 1005
Pisces Male 1001
Capricorn Male 985
Libra Male 972
Gemini Male 966
Taurus Male 959

I am a Virgo married to a Taurus man and this explains it all... :lachen:

Interesting for Capricorn women that Aquarius is high. Someone recently predicted I would marry an Aquarius and I never would have even thought to consider them.

Im very surprised Pisces is so low. I thought goats and fish were a perfect match. :ohwell:

Yikes, 951:(.
Leo married to a Sag. He's 2nd to last on my list and I'm dead last on his.
We've been married nearly 25 years though. We are not super compatible but we love each other very much and most of the time are good for each other. Still very attracted to each other after all these years.

THANK YOU!! I never understand why so many astrology books, articles, etc. say that Scorpio women are compatible with Pisces men. IMO it's one of the worst matches for a Scorpio woman.

My last ex was a Pisces, my first and my last. So. Needy. His sensitivity was great in one or two facets of our relationship but for the most part? NO. When he left my house I felt like screaming that line from the movie Knocked Up - "Don't let the door hit you in your vagina on the way out!!!"

Cancer Female

Cancer Male 1056
Taurus Male 1054
Scorpio Male 1038
Capricorn Male 1015
Aries Male 1003
Virgo Male 997
Libra Male 993
Pisces Male 983
Leo Male 979
Sagittarius Male 976
Gemini Male 966
Aquarius Male 953

I would have thought the Virgo male would score higher since it's an earth sign. I'm surprised they rated Pisces so low. Gemini I understand why he would be on the bottom. :lol: Another Cancer? I don't know about that one. Never tried it. Seems like a Cancer-Cancer match would be like eating frozen milk. :look:

Im a Cancer dating a Cancer and it's just annoying! He's more sensitive than I am. Im shocked Pisces is so low on the list too.

What are these numbers showing? I mean, what do they represent? What was the formula used to come up with them? I don't understand.

CurlyMoo said:
Have you eaten frozen milk? Wooo Lawd! :nono: It's watery and bland. Which is what I would think a Cancer-Cancer relationship would be like. I'm not sure truthfully. It would just seem that way. Being so alike perhaps we cancel each other out.

I almost had a chance to meet a guy born on the same birthday. :perplexed Now that I see you praise it perhaps I should try it.

I was also surprised by Pisces being so low. I wonder why Cancer women aren't staying with Pisces men. We are there with Taurus and Scorpio. Could it be a stability thing, i.e. emotional and financial?

Cancers are amazing. People say opposites attract, but I really think there's a lot to be said for similarity + compatibility = stability, and lord knows that's what my cancer self needs!

On the other hand, my Cancer mom's been married to my Pisces dad coming on 30 years, but they SHOULD have gotten divorced a looooong time ago!

I am a Pisces and my husband is a cancer. We mesh really well. I'm highly sensitive and he is patient and comforting. He likes how attentive I am to him and has learned what not to say to me.

(Sagittarius Female

Cancer Male 1037
Taurus Male 1032
Libra Male 1026
Gemini Male 1024
Aries Male 1011
Pisces Male 1004
Leo Male 990
Scorpio Male 988
Capricorn Male 982
Sagittarius Male 975
Aquarius Male 969
Virgo Male 960
Female 959
Leo Female 951
The devil is a liar my exhusband was a cancer.

I am a cancer and so is my husband :grin:. Our spiritual bond is so strong and we have incredable chemistry...It really is a perfect match.

My ex was also a cancerian, infact he was born on the same day as my husband...same year too :look:

Pisces men are a huge NO-NO for me. Bleh.

My husband and I are both Cancers and it's the best relationship I've ever had!

I'm dating another Cancer and it's truly phenomenal! We get along so well, share the same love language, and are both cuddly, sentimental creatures. My last LTR was with a Cancer too and it was the same thing

Cancers are amazing. People say opposites attract, but I really think there's a lot to be said for similarity + compatibility = stability

Im a Cancer dating a Cancer and it's just annoying! He's more sensitive than I am.

Wow a lot of Cancer + Cancer relationships here :grin:

Aquarius Female

Sagittarius Male 1063
Leo Male 1033
Pisces Male 1018 :perplexed
Aquarius Male 1013
Scorpio Male 1003
Aries Male 998
Taurus Male 998
Virgo Male 995
Gemini Male 983
Libra Male 978
Cancer Male 969
Capricorn Male 964

Why is Pisces so high for the female Aqua, My son's father is a Pisces(March) let's just say everyday I thank God I am out of that relationship. Libra is also on the low end I thought it would have been higher.

Yes this one surprised me too. I would have though air with air would thrive. However one of my closest friends is an Aqua and her ex-husband is a Libra they have a Pisces son. They are going through a very bitter custody battle. Based on the statistics of this book Aqua's married Mermen more and stay with them longer. Go figure.

Virgo Female

Sagittarius Male 1046
Aries Male 1026
Scorpio Male 1023
Cancer Male 1015
Aquarius Male 1011
Leo Male 1007
Virgo Male 1005
Pisces Male 1001
Capricorn Male 985
Libra Male 972
Gemini Male 966
Taurus Male 959

I am a Virgo married to a Taurus man and this explains it all... :lachen:

Are you guys getting on each others nerve? :lol:

Interesting for Capricorn women that Aquarius is high. Someone recently predicted I would marry an Aquarius and I never would have even thought to consider them.

Im very surprised Pisces is so low. I thought goats and fish were a perfect match. :ohwell:

A goat girl needs a strong male partner, not fish. Sorry, unless he has a lot of earth and fire in his chart. Perhaps as friends. But I do notice the male goat is a strong partner for the Mermaid. But if it's working go for it, don't let anyone or anything tell you different. :yep:

:nono: :nono: :nono: @ Pisces. I am a Capricorn and I would eat a Pisces for lunch. Way too emotional/sensitive and wishy-washy. I couldn't do it. That would drive me nuts.

On another note, I'm surprised the Sag is so high. :blush: I'm married to one and it's not the easiest match. We are complete opposites.

Capricorn Female

Aquarius Male 1041
Capricorn Male 1038
Scorpio Male 1031
Sagittarius Male 1031
Leo Male 1015
Aries Male 1004
Libra Male 998
Virgo Male 993
Taurus Male 984
Pisces Male 980
Cancer Male 968
Gemini Male 937

When I go back through the list, there are better matches for my Aries moon, and my ascent Cancer, than my Sun sign, Scorpio.

Sagittarius Female

Cancer Male 1037
Taurus Male 1032
Libra Male 1026
Gemini Male 1024
Aries Male 1011
Pisces Male 1004
Leo Male 990
Scorpio Male 988
Capricorn Male 982
Sagittarius Male 975
Aquarius Male 969
Virgo Male 960

I'm an Archer and I've found myself more and more attracted to the Crab. All astrology books say that this match is a recipe for disaster.

My parents are both Aries (have the same b-day April 13), high school sweethearts & have been married 29 years. So this does seem valid to me.

I am figuring out what sign works best for me?? I am a taurus with a Pisces adsc and moon with mars and mercury in gemini.. Only dated taurus men (for some reason) (Horrible didnt work out) I heard that scorpio men are my match but so far have never met one.... :-(

I cant possibly be the only one cracking up at Crabs calling the fish whiny. It's such a contradiction LOL. Both are emotional as hell but the Crab male is so much worse.

i like the male fish but Im curious on the strong partners you believe are best for Cappies CurlyMoo

Dont say Sags. They're so rude :nono:

Yay! I'm a cancer married to a Taurus. I could be a bit biased because I'm currently on cloud 9 :) but I don't think I could've found a more perfect match for me and it looks like I have science to back me up!

I cant possibly be the only one cracking up at Crabs calling the fish whiny. It's such a contradiction LOL. Both are emotional as hell but the Crab male is so much worse.

i like the male fish but Im curious on the strong partners you believe are best for Cappies @CurlyMoo

Dont say Sags. They're so rude :nono:

I never said the fish were whinny. They do spread the business though, can't keep a secret worth a damn! :perplexed

Anyways, I've always thought Scorpio was a strong partner for Cappie. But a Phoenix or Eagle (high mature Scorps) more so than the Scorpion. The statistics confirm it for me.

I'm going to go against the statistics and say a Cap is also good with Cancer. Depending on the charts of course. I'm kind of uncomfortable around cap men though.

I'm stunned at the Aqua being number #1 and Virgo being next to last. And I'm shocked at the Bull being so low too. Perhaps the tendency of the strong Goat to butt heads with the stubborn Bull keep the statistics of a long-term marriage low.

Some earth signs think they are best with water.

Last edited:
Sagittarius Female

Cancer Male 1037
Taurus Male 1032
Libra Male 1026
Gemini Male 1024
Aries Male 1011
Pisces Male 1004
Leo Male 990
Scorpio Male 988
Capricorn Male 982
Sagittarius Male 975
Aquarius Male 969
Virgo Male 960

I'm an Archer and I've found myself more and more attracted to the Crab. All astrology books say that this match is a recipe for disaster.

That's funny I read that too but ya'll keep getting married and actually staying together. Go figure. I think it's because the Sag has gone through a lot with men and when she finds the Cancer she has been through it and he treats her like a princess. The books do say that the Sag girl will wrap the Moon man around her finger. Cancer men like strong women.

I had a best friend who was a Sag and she really brought excitement to my life. :lol: I think it may be the same for the men.

:nono: :nono: :nono: @ Pisces. I am a Capricorn and I would eat a Pisces for lunch. Way too emotional/sensitive and wishy-washy. I couldn't do it. That would drive me nuts.

On another note, I'm surprised the Sag is so high. :blush: I'm married to one and it's not the easiest match. We are complete opposites.

Capricorn Female

Aquarius Male 1041
Capricorn Male 1038
Scorpio Male 1031
Sagittarius Male 1031
Leo Male 1015
Aries Male 1004
Libra Male 998
Virgo Male 993
Taurus Male 984
Pisces Male 980
Cancer Male 968
Gemini Male 937

The sag thing... I know a Cap female married to a Sag male. Before they got married, she used to complain about him being a party boy and sometimes she felt he didn't care about their future because he didn't seem to worry financial security as much as she did. He apparently used to complain about her working all the time (so typically cap!), which she did. They seem to have learned and accepted each other now. Its an interesting combo. Sag's strike me as arrogant!

In this study it seems to be saying that some pairings are more likely to last going by the data used. It is not saying the signs towards the bottom of the lists in compatibility don't have a significant incidence of lasting marriages. Just that the ones at the top are more likely to not result in divorce. Doesn't look like some of the margins are that large.

As always the rest of the composite chart has to be considered. I do think some things are more likely to flow easier with people of certain sun signs/moon sign compatibility, even before you bring in the rest of the chart though.

Yes I knew there would be people saying that they should have been in divorce court based on that information because they have been married 50 years. Which is why I bolded the text in the OP. :grin:

I'm at the point where I don't ask the guy his sign because I really don't want to put any barriers between us. There are some signs I would rather not date but if I find something that works I will go for it regardless.

I have a Sag Moon and find it tough to connect with other Sag mooners. :nono: Both of us has a very nonchalant attitude toward each other. Take you or leave you. I need someone who is more likely to pursue me.

The sag thing... I know a Cap female married to a Sag male. Before they got married, she used to complain about him being a party boy and sometimes she felt he didn't care about their future because he didn't seem to worry financial security as much as she did. He apparently used to complain about her working all the time (so typically cap!), which she did. They seem to have learned and accepted each other now. Its an interesting combo. Sag's strike me as arrogant!

They are arrogant. Very confident people. But so is the Cap. :look:

Yay! I'm a cancer married to a Taurus. I could be a bit biased because I'm currently on cloud 9 :) but I don't think I could've found a more perfect match for me and it looks like I have science to back me up!

I was hoping to connect with a Bull but so far no go. I'm a fire Crab I don't have the patience to wait for the slow prodding Bull to decide I am worthy of at least a phone call. Ah well. :ohwell:

They are arrogant. Very confident people. But so is the Cap. :look:

This is true. :rolleyes: Actually Im a fire goat. My moon is in Leo and Mercury is in Sag. Im not the typical Cap and although Im a workaholic, Im also very much a dreamer. They say most Cappies are down to earth realist but Im always in my head daydreaming. This is why I always thought Id marry a Pisces, and theres one in particular Ill always love...

I know a Sag man married to a Cap woman and believe me they are the ideal marriage at least it seems that way. They , married right out of college and have been married for 35 years. They have a fabulous home and fabulous jobs like seriously doing some powerful things in the movie and music industry. I visit them on holidays and hope to have what they have someday.

I think Pisces,Taurus, and Scorpio are good matches for Capricorn women.

My mom is a Cappie married to an Aries for 33 years, but Im not sure how "happy" they are. :ohwell:

I just cant with Virgo men. I dated 2 and had terrible experiences each time. NEVER AGAIN!

I dated a Libra, goats and Libras are opposite signs but have a powerful attraction, but thats not necessarily a good thing. They can be toxic ties because the attraction is too strong. Im glad I didnt marry that Libra. :perplexed

Im really curious about Aquarius. Before reading this survey Ive had Aquarius in mind.

Funny how we describe different zodiac men like flavors at Baskin Robbins.
:lol:

ETA: Forgot to mention Barack and Michelle Obama are a Leo male Cap female combo. There may be some hope in that combination looking at these two. :yep:

Last edited:
Back