Male Scorpio (Pisces Moon)

ladylibra_30

Hi Libran Ladies,

Have any of you dated/married a Scorpio guy? Please share your experience with scorpion male.

TIA

I'm a Scorpio. I don't mind the guys, I've dated a few. The intensity doesn't scare me off, I welcome it because that's how I am too. Very passionate, it's easy to get swept away. We're also extremely loyal, which I think is a good trait to have in a relationship. There's the sex thing, but I like that about us lol. We're also really good at keeping secrets. When you think you know us, we come out with a surprise. Some people find that disconcerting, I prefer to say that it keeps things interesting :lol:.

Anyway, I think we're the perfect mate once you can get one to settle down.

I'm very close to one.
The Good: loyal to a fault, generous, extremely direct ( or insensitive depending on how you look at it). Hardworking, will not take no for an answer. Very good at cheering people up or encouragement.

The bad: controlling and domineering. They are always right. Can have a chip on the shoulder. Deadly enemy/vengeful & finds it hard to forgive/forget. Can be extreme/ intense about most things.
Things are usually black or white to them, few grays. 'You lied therefore you can never be trusted'. 'I found out you spoke to my deadly enemy therefore you are now one too' etc

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the replies ladies. Have any of you experienced the head games and fantastic over-the-top lies?

Hmmm, well I think the heads games are ways they try to control you and in order to nip that in the bud ask them a direct questions , and let him know when he's ready to be straight up then you'll talk to him. The most important thing with dealing with a Scorpio is letting them know # 1 you respect yourself and #2 your willing to walk.
Trust me the more they know u won't tolerate their b.s, it seems the more they become obsessed with you.

My Scorpio has a lot if air and earth signs in his chart so he's not really sooo water based like other Scorpios.

I met guy who was a Scorpio sun, Pisces moon and a cancer rising. Talk about issues lawd !!!!

I'm very close to one.
The Good: loyal to a fault, generous, extremely direct ( or insensitive depending on how you look at it). Hardworking, will not take no for an answer. Very good at cheering people up or encouragement.

The bad: controlling and domineering. They are always right. Can have a chip on the shoulder. Deadly enemy/vengeful & finds it hard to forgive/forget. Can be extreme/ intense about most things.
Things are usually black or white to them, few grays. 'You lied therefore you can never be trusted'. 'I found out you spoke to my deadly enemy therefore you are now one too' etc

Sent from my iPhone

I agree with all of this.

I think a woman's sign influences her perception and how she deals with Scorpio males.

I'm a Pisces, I don't have a lot issues with Scorpio males. Actually, they are my preference. I've never experienced the manipulative nature and habitual lying pattern some other women have. I've dated 2. My ex is a Scorpio, we were together for a year and a half. The only reason we arent together now is because he was a lot older than me and I wasnt ready for the type of relationship he wanted.

I dated one Scorpio and he was a typical alpha, not spiritual at all like I am. In fact, he was scared of it. So that was disappointing and also boring for me. He had a jealousy thing which I thought was funny. And he would stare intensely at me sometimes which I didn't understand. I'm a Scorpio myself, but we were nothing alike. Based on him, I wouldn't want to be with a Scorpio.

Now that you mention it, I did, and I am a Libra woman.

This is true. If all scorpio men was like my ex, I wouldn't date another one again. He did nothing for me as a Libra woman. The relationship was draining and I'm happy that it's over. After all these years though, he's still trying to get me back.

I had a taste of one, once. That was all I needed. :look:

This list below describes my ex to a T! Every last word. If I had this list before meeting him, I probably would have married him but figuring it out as time went on drove me nuts so I bounced.

In my experience....

Needs LOTS of space (don't take it personally)

Is brooding (this is often what he does in his alone time)

Hot and cold

Very passionate (like skip the foreplay and go straight to bangin')

Secretive...will not tell you how they really feel, in fact, they often say the opposite of how they really feel

Enjoys travel

Possessive

Jealous (even of your thoughts)

Enjoys emotional displays of others

Cautious until they are ready to give 100% in a relationship

Demands 100% control...will not do anything until he is ready

Will retreat when pushed

Loyal to one but is very flirtatious

Observant of surroundings

Is a work-horse...in an office, the men working late are usually scorpios

Enjoys the finer things (is usually into labels and how they look)

Excellent providers for those they love...very generous

Love children and are usually great fathers

Enjoys being with family and close friends (but is very discerning...doesn't let everyone get close)

Likes extremely feminine women

Manipulative to a large degree

Unforgiving...holds grudges when hurt

Seeks revenge when hurt (this is usually when the mind games start)

Hate being ignored (they lose control)

Painfully blunt and honest

Teases/pokes fun at those they like

Of course, some of these things are probably affected by other chart placements...

I have had relationships with several scorp's. I'm a cancer.

Will add more as I think of things

I notice with most Scorpio suns male& female when they like you they tend to go all in showering you with attention,love and affection to the max. Then once they have you reeled in, they start the head games to " test your loyalty"

This is his stats:

Sun Scorpio 17.37
Moon Pisces 6.51
Mercury Scorpio 1.27
Venus Libra 1.02
Mars Capricorn 13.53
Jupiter Virgo 3.12
Saturn Aries 6.22 R
Uranus Virgo 27.53
Neptune Scorpio 23.51
Pluto Virgo 22.19
Lilith Taurus 5.30
Asc node Aries 27.47

Hey Ladies,

Please also check out http://grupovenus.com/ and set it for English. Very interesting description on how you work together(synastry). Just plug in your birthdates and time of birth.

Also it will show how the man you are interested operates.

Men tend to be attracted to a woman who has his moon and venus. For women it is her sun and mars. So knowing what his moon and venus is will tell you what he looks for in a woman.

Last edited:
Also to add, just because one is a Scorpio doesn't mean they will be like another Scorpio. Same thing goes for the moon sign. They have a core, but they all still operate differently depending on the rest of their chart.

Back