Love, Sex and Relationship Woes Around the Web

French Rouge

I really need to stop clicking random stuff on the internet .. :look::lachen:

Hello I am new here. I found this forum a long time ago and have been what you call a "forum lurker". While searching for further info about my recent experience I just decided to make an account, post and get advice or reactions on my recent experience and my and your thoughts on it. To set things clear I'm in a great relationship with a girl I love a lot. Distance is a factor sometimes because of traveling issues. I have a very high sex drive and sometimes I auto-pleasure myself via masturbation. No...im not gay( if the thread title made you think that).

A few months back, actually many months back, by accident in the shower I found out that anal stimulation was...pleasurable. I got confused about the feeling because the idea of anal pleasure in men maybe was or still is taboo. I didn't explore this area too much and was not too into it so I left my anus alone. I don't see it as a way heterosexual men would try to get aroused or pleasure even though it is. To my surprise a long time after my find one time during sex she started stimulating my anus orally and with a finger while in a position that made this easy. My initial thought was what was she doing and after being reluctant about it for a few seconds I went with the flow, we are very open to the things we do during sex. It was very arousing and she didn't ever joke about it or asked if I enjoyed it after sex, we both know when we like something. I think she saw it as a normal thing. She did it a few times after and neither of us had a problem with it. She does receive anal sex from time to time also so I'm guessing that this may make her see it normal?

Leaving that behind one time, looking for advice on masturbation on my time away from her, I found the so called prostate massage. A few days ago I experienced it for the first time after many times reading about it. I cleaned up well the area, if you know what I mean, and used a condom for my finger and some lube. The condoms slippery latex surface in my opinion would have less friction and may cause less irritation than my nail or finger tip.

To be honest I was very skeptical about it even during while I was looking the gland last night. It took me around 10mins to feel the gland larger and for me to be aroused enough to start feeling something aside from some discomfort on the sphincter due to penetration. Gradually I started feeling an intense feeling. I started to lay my head back, closed my eyes and just kept rubbing. After a few mins I felt this amazing feeling but at the same time I started feeling a tingly feeling followed by a small urge to pee. At that point i got scared of what may could happened next and stopped. Was scared if I was not doing something right or if I continued I was going to pee and make a mess. A confused feeling about why I was doing that and why I was looking for pleasure in that way instead of normal masturbation also took over me.

I would like advice on both my confusion and the "pleasureable" experience I just felt....thanks

This one made me sad :sad: He sounded depressed, but his masturbation method had me :lol:

I am a guy who is holiday in Europe right now. I have had three experiences with prostitutes.

I can't get erections. I just don't get it. I know I am straight. I know this is something I always wanted to do. Sure I have some guilt but for the most part, I wanted to do this.

No matter what they try, it just never happens and it just ends with me leaving within a couple of minutes. Handjobs don't turn me on since I don't masturbate that way.

These are the only sexual experiences I have ever had in my life. Which means I have never had a normal sexual experiences with erection.

What is going on? What's wrong with me? I always felt like a loser when it comes to interactions with people but now I find out I am not good at this as well. Infact I can't imagine how I am going to get married if this is the case. As I am in a place where arranged marriage is prevalent, my parents are already searching for a girl. At this point of time, I have no idea what I am going to do. I just wish I was asexual or something because then I have an excuse.

Yes, masturbation works. I don't masturbate the usual way so maybe that's why handjobs don't work. But still a naked woman should turn me on right? it just had no effect. I want to cry, I want to tell this to someone. But I feel so ashamed of being hurt because of this reason. How come some guys can just do it immediately and I can't? This just sucks.

Well, this might be TMI. But I do masturbation face down by rubbing myself against the bed. So the whole handjob thing doesn't turn me on at all. Infact it tickles me.

is that what guys really do on vacation

like arent prostitutes more expensive in europe..with the euro and all

sorry for going off topic op lol but dude wrote that like its just normal

Dude #1, all I can say is he is very aware of his body, nothing wrong with that.

Dude #2 just sounds like he is impotent. He should go see a doctor. He shouldn't put the responsibility of getting a "rise" out of him on a woman. He is the one with the issue. I can see him turning into a rapist because HE can't get it up. Rape is about power, not sex and it seems he feels powerless.

These are some sexually troubled folk. :look: Dude 1; just has to let go and enjoy himself! Literally :lachen::lachen: Dude 2; needs to get checked just in case there is something really wrong with his tools. Dude 3; face down touching??:look:

Funnily, it's the guy's method of masturbation that's keeping him from getting an erection normally. "Frotting," or rubbing himself hard or surfaces like that, can really desensitize a penis and cause issues. Poor boy! He needs to read more Dan Savage articles!

Back