Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Yes, I would marry for money!

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • I would marry for both!

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatJerseyGirl

A friend of mines presented me with a question via e-mail and wanted to know if I would marry for love or money. I told her I had to think about this and get back to her.

So, what would you ladies marry for....love or money and why?

I"d marry for LOVE and MONEY. I work too hard and I can't get with someone who doesn't have anything, no matter how much I love him.

I"d marry for LOVE and MONEY. I work too hard and I can't get with someone who doesn't have anything, no matter how much I love him.

If you've got zip,
have no plans to get something,
have no motivation/drive to get something,
don't see the need to have anything,

then I'm going to fall out of love.

Quick.

Love and at minimum, a strong potential to make money.

and where the heck has the thanks button gone? Hisssssssss....Making me type out replies instead of hitting the thanks button and keeping it moving!:sad:

I married the first time because of love. For the second time homeboy should have some money, but I would marry a broke guy I was in love with. I am a romantic at heart. I would not marry soley for money. I am not fake like that. I couldn't even make a business arrangement to marry because that is just not me.

I married the first time because of love. For the second time homeboy should have some money, but I would marry a broke guy I was in love with. I am a romantic at heart. I would not marry soley for money. I am not fake like that. I couldn't even make a business arrangement to marry because that is just not me.

I respect that you admit that you would marry a broke guy...so would I...BUT, what if he is content w/ is mediocre job and doesn't really have a future plan to progress?

..... for the record, I am not talking about progressing to become stinkin' rich or anything, but just progress and have a game plan so that the both of you guys are not forever struggling so badly?

It's a lot easier for me to love a man with some ambition, which usually leads to financial stability.

He doesn't have to be rich, but he needs to be financially stable. So money will play a role in determining who I love, because love is indeed a choice, and then I will marry accordingly.

Only Love! But the chances of me falling in love with someone who isn't ambitious and driven to succeed are slim to none.

They say money doesnt buy u happiness and they say that money cant buy u love and they also say that love dont pay no bills!!! lol.....i would go for both but i feel if a man is providing for u and doing what a man is supposed to do that the love will come. I am on the fence with this one but as long as i at least like u we can wk from there lol

Back