Would You Date or Marry a Former Stripper?

Would You Date or Marry a Former Stripper?

• Absolutely

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • No Way

Votes: 84 63.2%
  • I already have and would do it, again.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I already have and would NOT do it, again.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Mestiza said:
:lol: It sounds like you're working w/ tours that are for large venues like his were. Much success to you! :wink2:

Not so much a tour but I do a big one every 4-5 months... Thanks though! I have some slides from the one I did a week ago on my MySpace...you can peek...if you dare! ;)

firecracker said:
Well go head on PAPI! :lol: Him gon have to use the helmut remover on ya oh I forgot its the Heimlich maneuver. :lachen:
Your purple smiley got me busting a gut. :lachen:
Mestiza said:
:wave: I haven't let him show me any of his moves just yet. He told me that he may have to revive me when he's done b/c he's going to make it extra special. :drool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, he's gonna need to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation, the Heimlich Maneuver and whole lot more.
9.gif
Just being around him and even talking to him does things to me.
2.gif
When I do let him dance for me, I'm gonna end up on the floor passed out and drooling just like that little purple smiley. :lol:

cafe1 said:
Not so much a tour but I do a big one every 4-5 months... Thanks though! I have some slides from the one I did a week ago on my MySpace...you can peek...if you dare! ;)

Cool!
7.gif

Shhhhh.... Don't any of you tell him, but I'm gonna take a peek.
4.gif

Last edited:
Blu217 said:
Er... this depends on about 100 different variables. Is there more context? Depending on a bunch of things, I might be cool with it, or I might have some issues.

Thank you, Blu. I always appreciate your level-headed responses. I totally agree with you.

Laginappe said:
Exactly.

I live in Vegas. In this town, that question is about as relevant as "What does your mommy/daddy do for a living?"

Since moving here I think (hope!) I've learned a lot about judging folks by their jobs. If you were to go to an average PTA meeting here and you're likely to meet up with parents who are topless dancers, Chorus Boy #3 in the Chippendale's show, a headliner in Thunder Down Under, a cross-dressing waiter/ess at Hamburger Mary's or the psuedo-drag queen performing three nights a week in Zumanity.

Its all about variables and simple relativity.
Vegas doesn't sound so bad after all

firecracker said:
Girl if you like him and he treats you good please don't hold his prior occupation against him. Chile in my prior life I don sold dope and ponanny to knee grows so I ain't one to talk. Do you. :) Oh and him too he is as figgety fine as you say. I want Tisha Campbell's husband remember:lachen:

OT: I heard that firecracker was outspoken and now I have proof...I love that in you ma

Been there done that. All I will say is the trust has to be on point and that is hard. There is a blurred line of what is acceptable and what is not. There is also no reciprocity what is cool for him may/may not be cool for you (but hey that is lots of men). Hygiene was also an issue. Those costumes they wear are often encrusted in rhinestones, studs and sequins...washing and body spray tarnishes the studs...thus they aren't washed as often as should be to be sanitary (if that is truly possible with butt floss). Now that I am a grown women, I don't know that I am comfortable with my man wearing a thong...ever. It no longer seems ok, IDK if that makes sense

I would but it depends, how earnest he is. You know, if he's a former stripper, he left it at that, back then in the past. But he can work all his stripper skills on me though......hehehe......

No way Jose! I generally think male strippers are lame, and i dont respect that industry overall. No offense to any of the current/former strippers on the board. I appreciate that this is an honest way to make a living. But Im just being honest.

Update:

He's been moving a little too fast for me. He started talking about marriage and starting a family w/ me, which was kinda scary. He's been asking me to go and look at houses w/ him. He even e-mailed some detailed info about several of them to me and wanted to know which ones I could see us living in together. :eek: I do NOT rush into relationships. He wants me to move to where he lives. He tells me about his business and asks for my input. He's even asked me to work side by side w/ him in his business.

I still care about him, a lot and still think that he is adorable. :drunk:

no no hell no.

I find male strippers disgusting and repulsive. :barf:

If I was a guy I might date a female FORMER stripper though:yep: As long as she wasn't skanky.

Last edited:
BlkManWithSomeSense said:
Initially I thought ' No way' but as I thought more about it I realized that I would date a former stripper. We all take different journeys to get to a certain place and if hers meant that she stripped but left it behind and no longer considers that acceptable, then yeah I would date her. It's not wise to pigeonhole someone for the rest of their life.

I agree.
When I lived in NYC my boyfriend worked as a ouncer at Stringfellows (stripjoint).
I used to pick him up every morning (yeah, just in case:ohwell: ...)and got to know some of the girls working there.
Some were skank, some were druggies, some were looking for Mr Goodbar and some were putting themselves through school. Two went to NYU, one was putting her little brother through law school (he dropped her off and picked her up every morning). Real decent people.
We all do what we have to, I would never hold a persons past against them as long as what they did didn't harm another humanbeing or animal.
It's not the past that matters, it's the present and future.

Mestiza said:
Update:

He's been moving a little too fast for me. He started talking about marriage and starting a family w/ me, which was kinda scary. He's been asking me to go and look at houses w/ him. He even e-mailed some detailed info about several of them to me and wanted to know which ones I could see us living in together. :eek: I do NOT rush into relationships. He wants me to move to where he lives. He tells me about his business and asks for my input. He's even asked me to work side by side w/ him in his business.

I still care about him, a lot and still think that he is adorable. :drunk:

Take your time, don't rush and tell him he is moving too fast. Its a good thing he is asking your input that means her respects and values your opinion.

Nina_deF said:
I agree.
When I lived in NYC my boyfriend worked as a ouncer at Stringfellows (stripjoint).
I used to pick him up every morning (yeah, just in case:ohwell: ...)and got to know some of the girls working there.
Some were skank, some were druggies, some were looking for Mr Goodbar and some were putting themselves through school. Two went to NYU, one was putting her little brother through law school (he dropped her off and picked her up every morning). Real decent people.
We all do what we have to, I would never hold a persons past against them as long as what they did didn't harm another humanbeing or animal.
It's not the past that matters, it's the present and future.

That's key for me. He's made changes in his life that are positive. He's more ethical, caring for people in general and more of a gentleman than some of the choirboys (men) that I know.

Closer1 said:
Take your time, don't rush and tell him he is moving too fast. Its a good thing he is asking your input that means her respects and values your opinion.
I've told him that I need for us to take it slow. I have mixed feelings regarding marriage, which has nothing to do w/ him. Initially, he thought that it was b/c of his former occupation. That definitely is not the case. I've seen some people go through major drama in marriages and it makes me feel iffy about it.

I wasn't sure if he was really paying attention to what I was saying regarding his business. Then, he called me one day and was overjoyed b/c a suggestion that I gave him helped him to obtain several new contracts, including, one that he wanted for quite some time.

Back