Would You Date or Marry a Former Stripper?

Would You Date or Marry a Former Stripper?

• Absolutely

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • No Way

Votes: 84 63.2%
  • I already have and would do it, again.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I already have and would NOT do it, again.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
A former stripper in my age group would be broke down like the 1978 Ford Granada parked in my brothers driveway (rusted, dented, dead engine, faded...you get the picture).

rdm said:
A former stripper in my age group would be broke down like the 1978 Ford Granada parked in my brothers driveway (rusted, dented, dead engine, faded...you get the picture).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Initially I thought ' No way' but as I thought more about it I realized that I would date a former stripper. We all take different journeys to get to a certain place and if hers meant that she stripped but left it behind and no longer considers that acceptable, then yeah I would date her. It's not wise to pigeonhole someone for the rest of their life.

Definately not. A male 35+ years old who is a stripper...noooo...
Maybe if we both were young, but I never intended to marry young anyway. Why not be friends instead :)

:lachen: i dunno its one of those scarey things to think about..
if my man can wear a thong and be comforatble with it ..makes me lil mind wonder :eek:

I would date a former stripper depending on the circumstances. The key word here is former. We're all former something we don't like, right? I know I am. If that was the lifestyle he chose to live, and the decision he made in his past, and he was doing something different and positive w/ his life presently, and was a good man treated me right, why not? I almost entered the profession myself, and it's not what ppl think it is all the time.

no because male strippers are a huge turn off for me esp when they wear that sock thingy over their um penis :barf: ...I'd rather see women if you really wanna be real :look:

StrawberryQueen said:
I wanna hear from the person who dated one and won't do it again!

I went out with a former stripper a couple of times, he was a very nice guy, who decided that the stripper life was not for him anymore, he talked so negatively about it. So he got a job in construction. ,But some of his ways were still stripperish, if there is such a word!!! Like the way he dressed sometimes, I thought that he was about to perform his lil' dance!! He would always wear see-through shirts to show off his nipple piercings, with these huge crosses in them and these tight pants! The way he would dance was probably just like his stripper act, and it bothered me when women would recognize him and call him by his former stage name when we were together, and try to book him for parties even though he would tell them he wasn't a dancer anymore. I just decided that I couldn't do it.

I am a former stripper.
I tend to be the one who doesn't trust anyone enough to want to date them- believe me, there are more losers and kooks in the "real" world than in the subcultures.
Just like anywhere else, you have to actually LOOK at the potential stripper date and see past the outside and really see them. Yeah, there are some that use drugs or whatever, but I know more non-stippers that are really screwed up from drugs and whatever than strippers- and I danced for 10 years in 3 states!
Just because someone is a stripper doesn't mean they aren't worthy of dating.

mermaid said:
I am a former stripper.
I tend to be the one who doesn't trust anyone enough to want to date them- believe me, there are more losers and kooks in the "real" world than in the subcultures.
Just like anywhere else, you have to actually LOOK at the potential stripper date and see past the outside and really see them. Yeah, there are some that use drugs or whatever, but I know more non-stippers that are really screwed up from drugs and whatever than strippers- and I danced for 10 years in 3 states!

I agree w/ everything you said :)

He told me that he stopped stripping several years ago, and did make a good amount of money. He told me what his stage name was and about his tours. I do recall the commercials. BTW, I've never gone to a strip show. He said that he gave it up b/c he didn't want that to be a part of his life, anymore, but would dance for me in private if I wanted him to do so.
13.gif

But see, male strippers are something else. They're not like female strippers. I would not want to see my bf dancing for me like a stripper unless he's trying to be funny b/c it's not sexy. It's really not. You saw him on commercials? Wow was he that serious?

FlowerHair said:
Definately not. A male 35+ years old who is a stripper...noooo...
Maybe if we both were young, but I never intended to marry young anyway. Why not be friends instead :)

Just for clarification, he wasn't that age when he was stripping. He's several years older than me, but still relatively young. He's beautiful inside and out, and is making it incredibly hard to be just friends. :drunk:

BlkManWithSomeSense said:
Initially I thought ' No way' but as I thought more about it I realized that I would date a former stripper. We all take different journeys to get to a certain place and if hers meant that she stripped but left it behind and no longer considers that acceptable, then yeah I would date her. It's not wise to pigeonhole someone for the rest of their life.

I agree w/ that. None of us are perfect, including myself, and that must always be remembered that.

breezy said:
I would date a former stripper depending on the circumstances. The key word here is former. We're all former something we don't like, right? I know I am. If that was the lifestyle he chose to live, and the decision he made in his past, and he was doing something different and positive w/ his life presently, and was a good man treated me right, why not? I almost entered the profession myself, and it's not what ppl think it is all the time.

That descrbes him to a "T." The more I speak w/ him, which is often, the happier I am. :D Thus far, he posesses all of the qualities of the man that I've always envisioned being w/ for the long haul.

Hareitiz said:
I went out with a former stripper a couple of times, he was a very nice guy, who decided that the stripper life was not for him anymore, he talked so negatively about it. So he got a job in construction. ,But some of his ways were still stripperish, if there is such a word!!! Like the way he dressed sometimes, I thought that he was about to perform his lil' dance!! He would always wear see-through shirts to show off his nipple piercings, with these huge crosses in them and these tight pants! The way he would dance was probably just like his stripper act, and it bothered me when women would recognize him and call him by his former stage name when we were together, and try to book him for parties even though he would tell them he wasn't a dancer anymore. I just decided that I couldn't do it.

:lol: @ stripperish ways...

LMAO @ the way your ex dressed. I'm trying to picture nipple piercings w/ huge crosses. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

My friend doesn't dress anything close to that, but you can't help but see his muscles b/c they're huge.

I've seen him get recognized for being a businessman, but not a stripper, at least not yet. :look:

@mermaid, I love your post!!!! and admire you for sharing (you know how it gets). I've said before, if I had known what motherhood did to your body.....

p1

mermaid said:
I am a former stripper.

The bolded are excellent points and I agree w/ them. I'm focusing on the inside, but I don't mind looking at his outside, one bit. :eyebrows2 He's such a beautiful and kind person. :drunk:

mysweetevie said:
Shoooot.....I know a man that is the lead stripper. Men make 200-800 a night at the show. Now after the show...:lol: You would be suprised how much women are paying. I've seen chicks slide 300 to get an hour of pleasure with CREAMY REEMY. Now times that by three times a month and twice a week

Okkaaayyy!! I am in the business (no, I do not and have not ever stripped) and let me tell you...NO they are not all gay and they make a LOT of money at the show and er...uh...after! I have seen chicks pay $100 PLUS to get on stage be flipped and stretched :lol: by these men! They can easily make up to $1000 a night just for the show, depending upon the show and how much merchandise (dvds, tshirts, keychains, photos etc) they sell. And just like the women entertainers...they play a game...its all a big fantasy...they aint thinking about nothing but that cash thats flying their way!! They come from all walks of life and are all doing it for different reasons, please believe it...

Now would I marry one? Hmmm, it all depends...

Last edited:
hell no. i dont care how successful, handsome or masculine he is. male strippers are either dl gay or bi and they're all sleazy.

bluediamond0829 said:
no way i wouldnt....why should i deal with a man like that especially if im not going to trust him..i dont want a man that is going out and putting his face in womens breast and other places coming home to me...thats nasty....and most of the male strippers ive met are cocky,bisexual or on the DL, and arrogant and thinks that every woman wants him...

She said former not presently. :lachen:
Naw I'm good on a skripper:lol: . That song comes to mind everytime I think of one. I wouldn't necessarily judge that person he just couldn't be my man if I knew this beforehand. I couldn't handle the thought of so many women seeing his goods or possibly testing the waters but helz their are some male whoremonger screw er'body knee grows out there anyway.:cool:

cafe1 said:
Okkaaayyy!! I am in the business (no, I do not and have not ever stripped) and let me tell you...NO they are not all gay and they make a LOT of money at the show and er...uh...after! I have seen chicks pay $100 PLUS to get on stage be flipped and stretched :lol: by these men! They can easily make up to $1000 a night just for the show, depending upon the show and how much merchandise (dvds, tshirts, keychains, photos etc) they sell. And just like the women entertainers...they play a game...its all a big fantasy...they aint thinking about nothing but that cash thats flying their way!! They come from all walks of life and are all doing it for different reasons, please believe it...

Thanks for sharing that info! We talked about it more today and he told me some things that were similar to what you have said.

firecracker said:
She said former not presently. :lachen:
Naw I'm good on a skripper:lol: . That song comes to mind everytime I think of one. I wouldn't necessarily judge that person he just couldn't be my man if I knew this beforehand. I couldn't handle the thought of so many women seeing his goods or possibly testing the waters but helz their are some male whoremonger screw er'body knee grows out there anyway.:cool:
bluediamond0829 said:
no way i wouldnt....why should i deal with a man like that especially if im not going to trust him..i dont want a man that is going out and putting his face in womens breast and other places coming home to me...thats nasty....and most of the male strippers ive met are cocky,bisexual or on the DL, and arrogant and thinks that every woman wants him...

Yep, I did say former :yep: b/c he hasn't done it in years.

You are a mess! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're right, though! There are some guys who have never made a buck for shaking a tailfeather, but pass their goods around like it's going out of style.

cafe1 said:

They wear the T shirts???..Wow. I'm imagining women walking down the street wearing T shirts that say " Sweet Meat: The best dancer on the planet". :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Girl if you like him and he treats you good please don't hold his prior occupation against him. Chile in my prior life I don sold dope and ponanny to knee grows so I ain't one to talk. Do you. :) Oh and him too he is as figgety fine as you say. I want Tisha Campbell's husband remember:lachen:

Last edited:
ximenia said:
hell no. i dont care how successful, handsome or masculine he is. male strippers are either dl gay or bi and they're all sleazy.

Are you saying that each and every man who has ever stripped is gay, bi or on the DL? Is the same true for women who have ever stripped? If not, then, what's the difference, in your opinion? Just curious and trying to understand all opinions on this topic.

TIA!

Back