Light Skinned Men vs. Dark Skinned Men: What's Your Preference?

Light Skinned Men Vs. Dark Skinned Men

• Light skinned

Votes: 165 33.2%
  • Dark skinned

Votes: 332 66.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've dated a wide variety as well, but I prefer a guy with a more medium tone. I'm not really attracted to light-skin blk guys...the ones that I did date I ended up dating because they had great personalities.

I would say Dark skinned (Thinking about Mekhi Phifer and Morris Chestnut), but then Shemar Moore comes to my mind....hmmm, to many choices. I want my cake and i'm gonna eat it to :grin:

I like em dark skinned with a football player type body. Big dude. Nice and tall too with no kids....Alright im getting off topic :lachen:. Dark skin all the way

I don't discriminate. Ok I do, I don't find myself attracted to very fair men. Like Al B Sure is too light for me, but you never know.

So long as he's a real man and not pretending to like women, I'm good with whatever skin tone. There are just too many fakers out there, and I'm not into fruit loops... :look:

I'm dark-skinned. The weird thing is I'm really attracted to dark-skinned men, but most of the men I've date have been light or brown. I don't go after guys tho... I guess I haven't had many dark-skinned guys approach me.

Interesting.

im more attracted to lighter skinned guys. they grab my attention before anyone else. but i've dated all

So... I heard alot of people say light-skin men are played out now. And while I know what that means, does anybody know why? Like, was anybody here into light skinned guys during the '80s and then experienced a change in preference or have you always felt that way?

I've seen sex related topics here close but asinine topics relating to llght vs. dark skin are up and kicking?:nono: Alrighty then. Let this thread die already!

When I was younger I only was attracted to light skin men however now that I am older it really doesn't matter to me. I find both very attractive and can see myself with both. My boyfriend is light skin but I am still attracted to darker men. Reggie Bush!! lol
To me it's all about height and build. I like them big (not fat) and tall! that is soo sexy to me with some nice athletic legs ohhhh. :lachen:

IT seems as though dark skin men are more attracted to light skin women and light skin men are attracted to dark skin women. Except my man he doesn't think dark skin women are attractive at all. I love black men period!! lol

Honestly, I used to only date lighter skinned men (well lighter than I am) because I always thought far into the future, and about kids.... long story.... I had a complex....

but I recently met and started dating this FINE A S S, DARK CHOCOLATE, SEXY BLACK MAN and I LOVE IT:lick: AND HIM.. but truly before he came into my life, I would have never dated a man as dark as him, never. I am over that skin issue I had because this man is EVERYTHING I said I would never want!! God will surely make a liar out of you :lachen:

I :love: BLACK MEN ...Period!
But light skin men catch my eye first.. And I gotta Love Jones for a man with neat SL to mid-back dreds light skin or not!

I usually find myself more attracted to darker men like Reggie Bush, Darren Sharper, Blair Underwood.

I also like brown-skinned men like Nelly, Pharell.

My last guy was lightskinned not real light bright though. He was a cutie pie and I was VERY attracted to him. But I do generally prefer darker men.

Oh and I'm brownskinned. Though dark-skinned men have referred to me as light-skinned? *shrugs* I guess it's all relative.

I'm more attracted to someone who is the same complexion as me (a little redbone) Not too light, not too dark just in between.

Back