Light Skinned Men vs. Dark Skinned Men: What's Your Preference?

Light Skinned Men Vs. Dark Skinned Men

• Light skinned

Votes: 165 33.2%
  • Dark skinned

Votes: 332 66.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I'm a little weird but I only date either dark-skinned guys or white guys. For some reason I am not attracted to light-skinned guys or even hispanic light-skinned guys; They do nothing for me.

I'm weird.. I prefer the opposite ends of the spectrum. If I'm dating a black guy... I prefer that dark.. sexy chocolate *drools*. I'm not really attracted to light skin black guys... but I am attracted to white guys. Vanilla or Dark Chocolate.. nothing in between :yep:

To me, there is nothing sexier than a fine dark skinned man. :lick: I have ALWAYS been attracted to dark skinned men for as long as I can remember. Light skinned men just don't do it for me :look:

Last edited:
Oooh Lord. I'm telling you, Blair Underwood gets better with age. :lick:
:needpics:

blairunderwood.jpg

2295060884_2748254570.jpg

reggie_bush_modeling-3755.jpg

common_l.jpg

I got love for my clear boys too, look at their pretty Vanilla faces :lol:
113f4f3a302.jpg

Jason_Lewis.jpg

justin_shirtless.jpg

Ive dated all colors; My preference recently changed from light skinned males to dark skinned males. &I agree there is nothing sexier then a chocolate man [:

Reggie Bush is a perfect example; theres nothing like one, but I dont discriminate. Ialso think because Im light skinned Im complimented by a darker counterpart.

I have no preference in color, but I like certain facial features. I like strong, chisled, masculine features. I like tall men too. But if a guy is an a-hole, I don't care what he looks like. If the guy has no character, he's no good.

G-d fearing Man with a Job. With his own money stable living on his own. NOT in mama's basement with 12 kid running around the neighbourhood. Colour what?

I love a dark skinned man.:lick: I love the skin texture and color. I'm the color of peanut butter so you know me and a dark skinned man look like a Reese Cup.

Also so extremly light skinned men look kinda femine to me (just my honest veiw point):ohwell:

i love my lite brites....al b. sure brothers...but i also have dipped into Idris and Isaiah Washington types as well.

Lighter more my preference

FINE IS FINE! I know Im bumping an old thread lol

I like em White, Hispanic, Black, Native, Asian, etc. If they're hot, and have the personality to match then its all good

A handsome darksin brother with beautiful teeth will turn my head every single time. Usually the men I date are brownskin or darkskin. I will date a lightskin brother, too though.

I love black men period :D

Tyrese.....one of my first loves :lick:
tyrese.jpg

Tank, my prototype :lick:
tank.jpg

My current BF (not exactly "chocolate" but still yummy as hell) :love:
IMAG0120.jpg

As hard as it is to find a man without 50-11 kids and baby mommas,good credit, a job and not gay, light skin/darkskin is the last thing on my mind.

A handsome darksin brother with beautiful teeth will turn my head every single time. Usually the men I date are brownskin or darkskin. I will date a lightskin brother, too though.

I love black men period :D

Totally off-topic here... is that Fayanne Lyons in your avatar?

To answer the topic:
I wouldn't say I have a preference (in regard to complexion) because I have been attracted to dark skinned, brown-skinned and light-skinned black men. Although I will admit that there was a time when I was anti-light skinned. For some reason they seemed too feminine/ too pretty to me lol!

Right now I have a HUGE crush on an extremely light skinned brother. If I posted a pic you would think he's caucasian. But I'm attracted to his personality, ambition and intelligence more than anything. And it doesn't hurt that he's cute with tantalising lips :grin:

I don't have a preference, any race, doesn't matter. I just like my men nerdy. Gimme a comic book/sci-fi/goofy geek any day :love:

Back