Light Skinned Men vs. Dark Skinned Men: What's Your Preference?

Light Skinned Men Vs. Dark Skinned Men

• Light skinned

Votes: 165 33.2%
  • Dark skinned

Votes: 332 66.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought i preferred light skinned men till i met my SO (now fiance)...he's dark skinned :lick::lick:
and i wouldn't swap him for nuthing in the world...

DARK SKINNED!! I cant get enough of that dark chocolate. There is just something so sexy and comforting about a man with smooth dark skin! I got me a chocolate drop and I cant get enough of him :lick: lol! India Arie says it best in her song "Brown Skin".

My preference is not overweight, preferably basketball player built and between six foot and six foot three inches. The shade/flavor of the chocolate bar means nothing to me

I prefer chocolate, but it's hard to see color or shades when a man is investing in you the right way.

I'm a dark skinned lady but I seem to be more attracted to light skinned bone... I don't know why. I love sexy dark skinned men!!! I just don't find them everyday. Baby, best believe when I do find my dark Adonis I will not see anyone else. lol.
Beautiful dark skinned people are like black diamonds... We're rare baby!!!

I don't have a preference. I like nice features however. But my range of men has been as dark as Dijimon and as light as in Caucausion. I simply don't see how complexion can make a person more beautiful. What about features?!!!

I don't discriminate, but most of the guys that I have either dated or have stepped to me have been dark. I am brown myself, like that should matter. I haven't been hit on or dated but one light skinned guy. Oh well.

It is funny. I like dark skinned men but light skinned men like me. Go figure. My ex-hubby was dark skinned and I let him know that I liked him. Every other man that I dated has been light skinned. Hardly ever does a dark skinned man approach me. So a lot of people think I like light skinned men but it is not true. Of course I don't have anything against light skinned men but I love a tall, dark and handsome man.

Last edited:
oh I luvs da chocolatey fellas they just mmmmm:lick: drools...the majority of guys I attract have dark complexion. I don't fully believe in the opposites attract theory but colorwise I think some like the contrast :grin: Sigh...Im getting depressed again I met my chocolatey dreamy brainiac programming engineer that cooks! And he's... engaged:wallbash::sad: Oh how it hurts.

Most of the guyz ive dated have that smooth caramel complexion. But i will holla at a chocolate brotha if hez sexyy:yep:

I don't know if light-skinned with dreds is a seperate category, but I will forever, (Yes, FOREVER), be in love with this man;

KEITH4.JPG

(Yep, Keith Hamilton Cobb) :lick:

I don't have a preference anymore. I did, but I don't anymore. ***** comes in every color. A dude that will treat me right, and love me for who I am, have some ambition, a damn job, can read above a 8th grade level can be as "uncooked" as pancake batter and I will be happy with him...

I think blue black men are attractive to me because I love how most dark skinned men have an evenness in there skin, and really smooth skin. I love how there is something regal about a dark-skinned men that I just don't see in some lighter skinned black men. And they look more edible to me!

I see some lighter skinned black men that are very attractive, but they are usually the pretty boy types that carry their self like they to good for their own ish. There are darker skinned black men that act that way too, but I feel they just carry their swagger differently then light skinned men.

But in the end I would take either one who's got a job, their own money, respect their mommas, and are consistent in their behaviors!

my preference? MEN!!!All shades, races, creeds, and colours. All mens folks need luv too......but not fat ones......as a former fat gurl I can say that.....lol

I don't know if light-skinned with dreds is a seperate category, but I will forever, (Yes, FOREVER), be in love with this man;

KEITH4.JPG

(Yep, Keith Hamilton Cobb) :lick:

His attitude sucks. He is not that cute in person. And I HATE the way he dresses in real life. He totally does not live up to the "persona" that he exudes about himself. Trust me!

His attitude sucks. He is not that cute in person. And I HATE the way he dresses in real life. He totally does not live up to the "persona" that he exudes about himself. Trust me!

I can't heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaar you . . .

*awhyley is in denial*

Seriously, that's disappointing. Why do you think that is?

Back