*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

This is a great thread...wasn't there something like this a couple years ago? I wonder how many matches came out of that.

BTW ladies, I'm moving back to the Twin Cities in 2 weeks, any guys in MN, WI, MI, IA?

NC ladies, specifically Raleigh, I have a guy for you.

He's just turned 30, close to 6 feet tall, brown skin. He's a FAMU grad, worked as an engineer for 5 years, and now he's a law student at UNC Law School. He's an avid church-goer, likes to bowl & watch movies. Very sweet & respectful, and lots of fun to be with.

I know for a fact he doesnt want to do anything long-distance, he's told me that even Charlotte is too far for him, but I'm working on getting him to open up. If you're a nice young lady in NC & interested, shoot me a PM. I'm going to give him everybody's info regardless of where they are in NC.

Attachments

• Cody1.jpg
    Cody1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 224
  • Cody2.jpg
    Cody2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Cody3.jpg
    Cody3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Eligible Bachelor No. 5

Mr. Entrepreneur

n14101446_31295315_990.jpg

4428_525636358502_14101446_31449831_516986_n.jpg

Education: Pursuing an MBA at Yale
Interests: Any and everything associated with the advancement of the member states of Africa; venture capitalism; business networking; soccer, etc.
What he's looking for: There is truth to the issues currently faced by black women and men within our community. I want to help change that. Sign me up.

I went to school with this brother. GREAT guy. Founder of his own company, a former trader in NYC and he is quite passionate about his country of birth, Kenya and by extension all of Africa. He speaks several languages and he is definitely going places. As for the other brother in the picture, he is also single and lives in NYC. He heads most of our alumni events and if any NYC ladies are interested, you are more than welcome to come attend our next alumni event to meet this young man. Another great guy, from Swaziland. (I reference the tall light-skinned brother in the first picture ;) )

Eligible Bachelor No. 6 to follow....

Last edited:
i know too many single men--everyday i wanna start a dating website lol--but there r too many that have saturated the market--all of my homegirls r wifed up so--
i want to contribute but cant--then men i know due to their professions would not okay me posting a image of them on a message board--that they dont have access to--the brothas i meet even though im wifed up-are out there looking for the same thing many sistahs r with all the bells and whistles-----ummm i think this is a great idea--not sure if lhcf can handle it though lmaoooo--

Ladies, anyone interested in Eligible Bachelor No. 1. ??

I just asked him to spread the word and provide info on any of his single friends (he has many) and his immediate response was: "so no one saw me yet?" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ya'll ladies better step up and connect. I need to expand the applicant pool and can only do so with ya'll help!

Dude is getting antsy and I need his help! :lachen: :lachen:
Y'all should throw a mixer! this way there's no pressure and people can gravitate towards whoever they like. :grin:

NC ladies, specifically Raleigh, I have a guy for you.

He's just turned 30, close to 6 feet tall, brown skin. He's a FAMU grad, worked as an engineer for 5 years, and now he's a law student at UNC Law School. He's an avid church-goer, likes to bowl & watch movies. Very sweet & respectful, and lots of fun to be with.

I know for a fact he doesnt want to do anything long-distance, he's told me that even Charlotte is too far for him. He's really looking for a nice young lady in the RTP area.

Sighh... I really got my hopes up for a second.

Last edited:
Good thread. Shame there aren't any post with guys in London-England.:ohwell:

If some of guys already posted were interested in a London lady, or in having an email/phone/pen pal/making new friends, please specify as I would be interested. :grin:

Sighh... I really got my hopes up for a second.

I always tell him that he should be more open to at least the entire state of NC, but he hasnt listened to me yet :ohwell:

If you want, send me a pm with your info anyway...who knows, you could be the lucky lady to break his rule.

Good thread. Shame there aren't any post with guys in London-England.:ohwell:

If some of guys already posted were interested in a London lady, or in having an email/phone/pen pal/making new friends, please specify as I would be interested. :grin:

I contacted my friend in London who has put me on to three eligible black men, one of whom has been in contact with me. He actually runs a dating network right in London!!

Another works at JPMorgan. Most of these men are 30-40 years in age.

I'll definitely be posting some stats in the London area soon. ;)

I know an intelligent brother who is an attorney for a major IP law firm in Silicon Valley, California who has ties to Texas; Houston to be exact. He went to an HBCU in TX and intends on returning one day. He's 28, graduated from an Ivy league law school and loves his go-go music (he also has ties to D.C.).

I would have posted his pictures but doubt he would let me. If you want, feel free to contact me for more info on this brother. :grin:

^^ uh oh lol, are his initials hc? if they are, it's a small world fi real

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG!!!!!!!!

It IS a small world!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! i'm bout to pm you. i just might know you too lol. o wait, i think you beat me to it lolol

So, I'm nosey.... did you guys end up knowing each other, and the same guy??

any pending connections?? :look:

what's going on in pm land????:spinning::spinning:

yall holdin' out. :tantrum: :giggle:

there are indeed pending connections. I pass along the email address and whatever happens between other folks is their business. It'd be great if there was a love connection and someone updated us on their progress.

I think it is cool that Rastafarai and Ackee may know each other. That lady has an extensive network.

Great Thread!!!
Anyone Know of Eligible Men in the TORONTO canada area?
though, if y'all see any potentials for me, I am willing to travel if the other person is also willing to travel....

I will see if I can dig up any of my single male friends for this thread!

again... GREAT THREAD

im lightweight salty that aint nobody commenting on my men :bat:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: you broke out the bat! don't be salty. I just saw them and they are handsome. I hope you get some responses. But early 20's and Fl + Me = nuh uh.

I drafted a letter to them men that I have been sending this to and if anyone is interested in it, please feel free to PM me for a copy. You can modify it to your liking.

Great Thread!!!
Anyone Know of Eligible Men in the TORONTO canada area?
though, if y'all see any potentials for me, I am willing to travel if the other person is also willing to travel....

I will see if I can dig up any of my single male friends for this thread!

again... GREAT THREAD

I'm working on Toronto right now. Etobicoke to be exact.

North Carolina ladies:

He's a writer! He's a sweetheart. He attended an HBCU in the RTP (there's only one so figure that out.) mid-20's. He's about 6'3. He's so smart. He's employed. He has published a few articles in the newsobserver. He really is my baby. he has zero kids but he is great with kids and will some day make an excellent father and provider. he's a deep thinker and we can have awesome circular conversations for a while. I love him to pieces. he is very caring. fun loving. he has a ton of friends so i've asked him to reach out to his network. he's christian. he loves to read. he's interested in politics. he knew darn near the whole campus when he was there. one of his favorite movies is the 5 Heartbeat, malcolm x, and the goodfellas. one of his favorite books is coming of age in mississippi. As you can see from the pics he can be both playful and serious and he'll teach your white friends to dance :lol:.

24zmb14.jpg

x2mhdh.jpg

16p8k3.jpg

28vukw3.jpg

hum8pl.jpg

===================================================
One of the biggest concerns that the men that I am putting out here has is that if someone they know sees it they feel they will get clowned. So I am asking... begging... ladies, if you know any of the men we're posting please don't tease them or make them feel awkward or strange for being open to doing this. That is counterproductive and will only serve to deter more men from participating in this lhcf social experiment.

I think the reason a lot of the ladies are interested in posting or inquiring about one of the men but won't for fear of being dubbed 'thirsty' and it's not 'thirsting' if you truly want to open yourself up to having a good man in your life. If you see someone here that you're interested in please PM the poster. We're all adults for the most part and I pray we act accordingly.

Last edited:
Is it possible to write more about their personalities and less about their status' on paper? Or make that a lesser part of the description. It's nice and all that they have 15 degrees, but I want to know what his passions are outside of the suit and tie. Does he bowl? Does he ski? Does he have 12 baby mommas? Something substantive. :)

I'm still working on my male friends. they won't let me post their info. what the heck man!

North Carolina ladies:

He's a writer! He's a sweetheart. He attended an HBCU in the RTP (there's only one so figure that out.) mid-20's. He's about 6'3. He's so smart. He's employed. He has published a few articles in the newsobserver. He really is my baby. I love him to pieces. As you can see from the pics he can be both playful and serious and he'll teach your white friends to dance :lol:.

hum8pl.jpg

===================================================
One of the biggest concerns that the men that I am putting out here has is that if someone they know sees it they feel they will get clowned. So I am asking... begging... ladies, if you know any of the men we're posting please don't tease them or make them feel awkward or strange for being open to doing this. That is counterproductive and will only serve to deter more men from participating in this lhcf social experiment.

I think the reason a lot of the ladies are interested in posting or inquiring about one of the men but won't for fear of being dubbed 'thirsty' and it's not 'thirsting' if you truly want to open yourself up to having a good man in your life. If you see someone here that you're interested in please PM the poster. We're all adults for the most part and I pray we act accordingly.

He's a cutie. :yep: But I live outside of Philly, so that wouldn't work.

I also agree with the bolded. I had to check myself on that one. If someone is offering it to you how can you be thirsty? It was a silly and immature thought on my part. I'm over it now.

This thread is so cute! lol

Is it possible to write more about their personalities and less about their status' on paper? Or make that a lesser part of the description. It's nice and all that they have 15 degrees, but I want to know what his passions are outside of the suit and tie. Does he bowl? Does he ski? Does he have 12 baby mommas? Something substantive. :)

LOL. Fair enough.

Just for the record though, none of the men I post or at least intend on posting have children.

That said, some are more in depth in their descriptions while others are not. It depends on the man. Some are not willing to reveal too much of themselves as most do not know anything about the females who are viewing and/or showing interest. I don't even know these females and am trusting (perhaps, more than I should) that the LHCF members who contact me are actually who they say they are. My sole responsibility is making two people who may have otherwise never crossed paths connect and network.

It also doesn't hurt to contact them directly if you wish to find out more specific details. :yep:

Back