*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

come find love, ladies.
safely-meet-online-love-match-800X800.jpg

Aww.... this is such a cute thread!!! Ladies these are some beautiful mens!!! LoL But really they are some true eligible men because you know every single man is NOT eligible.

A possible thread revival??? ;)

Eligible Bachelor No. 8

Banzai1.jpg

Height: 5'10
Profession: IT Manager/Photographer
Education: Postgraduate
Religion: Christian
Hobbies: Motorsports, Photography, Reading, Traveling, Liming (slang in the Caribbean for hanging out and having a good time with friends and/or family :lol)

Very intelligent, funny and easy-going rasta :lol: who you can talk to about anything! He's open to meeting women of any background as long as she has her head on her shoulders ;). I had stayed in the Caribbean about 3 years ago and I met him through a mutual friend and we've kept in touch since.

Holla for more info! :grin:

Ok, I'll bite

this is my friend mike:

n1224150103_30033263_4588.jpg

6'1"
very musically inclined:he plays saxophone, bass guitar, drums, keyboard and he can sing :grin:
no children
he's goofy, spontaneous, and he goes to church
he's marriage minded (he proposed to his ex-gf, but she was unsure and they broke up, so please be gentle with his heart ladies :) )
he's not shallow at all, if anything he looks for a beautiful soul
and he's in the dc area
so pass me your info so i can give it to him if youre interested :grin:

My update. I contacted a bachelor by email and he accpeted my friend request on facebook. Yet I haven't received a response from him. Its been four days :-( I'm confused and slightly miffed.

My update. I contacted a bachelor by email and he accpeted my friend request on facebook. Yet I haven't received a response from him. Its been four days :-( I'm confused and slightly miffed.

WRITE ON HIS WALL!

like a status, do something to get the ball rolling.. :grin:

Opey I have emailed him and sent him a friend request on fb. He accepted it and asked where do I know him from, and I told him how and from whom I obtained his contact and also let him know I sent him and email. I know some people are iffy about their fb so I don't wanna post on his wall like that. I dunno what else to do. I don't really pursue guys and this is goin out on a limb for me.

Bachelor #5 (only know him virtually via Match)

26-year-old man

Corpus Christi, Texas

seeking women 22-33

looking for a woman within 3000 miles of Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

Relationships: Never Married

Have kids: No

Want kids: Someday

Body type: Stocky

Height: 6'3" 260 lbs

Job-Military (Navy)

Religion: Spiritual but not religious

Smoke: No Way

Drink: Never

Stress/Drama Free-Yes

Age -26

Height/Weight- 6'3 260

Race-Black

Marital Status-Single

Kids-None(hopefully one day)

.....I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE INFO ABOUT MYSELF. I'm pretty new to the state of TX. I'm a strong black man. I stand on my own two feet and I have a strong backbone. I take care of myself and pay all my own bills. I'm single, never been married, engaged, no kids/possible nor stalkers.

I have my own things which I worked very hard for. I have a pretty good job. I keep myself up, well groomed, well dressed (also like to dress down a lot it's an everyday thing for me), good conversation, stress, drama, and STD free. I like to treat myself to a dinner and a movie at least twice a week. I also like spending time with self (time to think things over)I'm a very out spoken guy(speak my mind when need be)

Looking for in a woman

Age 24-31

Height 5'0-6'1

Race-Black

Body type-Curvy,athletic and tone,petite

Job-yes

education-some college,college grad,etc

Kids-none or one at the most

Drama free-yes

Drink-none, social

Smoke-never

Must have good communication skills!

I would like to meet a strong woman, a woman that is making something out of her life or at least have plans of doing so. A woman that is about her business( no bull). A beautiful woman inside and out(I'm attracted to both petite woman and also thick/curvy women). A woman that takes care of herself, keeps herself up, takes care of her body. A woman that speaks her mind, straight forward, speaks her mind when need be, A woman that has her own things. Independent...A woman that fears the man upstairs! A woman that's honest, respectful, loyal, good communication skills and all the rest will fall place........

Need him, will travel:yep::lachen:
What are his views on big girls? I've got more to love.:rolleyes:

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?!

Last edited:
awww love this thread, though I'm basically married in 2mths to an amazing God sent man!! :yep:but I've a single sister, cousins, friends, friends of friends LOL:lachen:

I also have a single brother, single male cousins, single male friends :grin:

I may as well pay my 10 year subscription to LHCF now. So many new and interesting things every time I come here. LOL

I wont be as detailed as Rasta but I'll try to give the basics.

Mr. Fun/Intellectual/SweetiePie
n534466399_713983_107.jpg
n534466399_159720_6423.jpg

This brotha is funny! He's grown and sexy at 30. Kind of shy but once he warms up you'll love him forever. He works for the Detroit Health Dept. Is currently pursuing MBA in Marketing and has alot going for him. So, for all you Detroit ladies, step up so you can step out. He's an all around great guy. I would love to introduce him to a lucky lady!

ooh he's cute!

Well I sorta got an update. I got a response from the gentleman I was introduced to. Made niceties, nothing major, and too soon to tell anything. Seems nice though.

Back