*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

Eligible Bachelor No. 7

DSC00277.jpg

Profession: Student at HBCU/Law School Next Year
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Debating, International Politics, History, Motorsports, Basketball
What he's looking for: A down to earth and natural black woman. No weaves and no relaxers, please. When you wear your hair the way it was intended to be, naturally , it draws so much more positive attention than the falseness of the weave, the extension and chemically treated hair. I also prefer a woman who is physically fit and who can entertain a healthy discussion or debate on anything.
How I know him: A friend I've known for the past 3 years. I was introduced to him through another friend who is also from the Caribbean. He shares my Caribbean roots and was born in Trinidad and Tobago.

P.S. The woman in the picture is a relative and he's pretty serious about the natural thing. Like very serious. :look:

:grin: i'm interested

I got ONE!

Single, attractive in the DMV area. No kids, crazy funny and silly, sweetheart, loves chocolate ladies, SMART as HECK, comes from a solid family:

6'0
Bald
Nice TEETH
190lbs
Drives an 07 5series BMW(not that it should matter)
Own crib
No kids
Couple of IT certifications
No criminal record

Caveat: Takes no drama---ZERO tolerance, so be real or don't bother.

Can you be his valentine?

Why the hell haven't i seen him in the DMV??? I live in VA, and work in DC and never see anything this fine!!!

Great Thread!~ Anyone have bachelors in NY/NJ area to post. Please share the love.

holy crap! you're like super lurker! Jan '07 and your 1 post is in this thread. folks know how much I :love: the lurkers. ooh I wanna give you a big ol' lhcf hug! welcome! thanks for making this thread your first post in 3yrs!

:love: :love2: :love3: :love4: :love5:

No bitters?...will be removing my bro (and mom's) pic within the next 48 hours.

your brother is very hansdome. i hope you'll leave him up a bit longer. i only had hits for 1 of 2 of my gents. but i'm hopeful that a nice young lady will view this thread and be open to it and let it happen.

Seriously, you never know what you're going to find in this thread. I'm so excited for the ladies here that have made connections and are on their way to developing relationships.

holy crap! you're like super lurker! Jan '07 and your 1 post is in this thread. folks know how much I :love: the lurkers. ooh I wanna give you a big ol' lhcf hug! welcome! thanks for making this thread your first post in 3yrs!

:love: :love2: :love3: :love4: :love5:

Thank you so much for welcoming me. Yeah, tend to gather information (and provide if possible). I have reached out to some of my great male friends to see if I can potentially assist the east coast with this thread. Thanks again!~

can i put myself up here for looking???

i am

26 year old chemist, B.S. in chemistry working on a masters,1 child. I am 5'6'' 130( pm me for a pic).... and I live in this chicago area!!!!!

I'm on the hunt..

weeeell..I went on my date last night and it was great! He was such a gentleman, so kind and sweet, and very gorgeous in person..I am really really surprised that he isnt already in a relationship, but I am glad that he isnt. :)

We met for coffee first, and then went for drinks. We talked a little bit about everything and found we have a lot of things in common. He let me know that he wants to see me again, and the feeling is mutual.

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread!!

weeeell..I went on my date last night and it was great! He was such a gentleman, so kind and sweet, and very gorgeous in person..I am really really surprised that he isnt already in a relationship, but I am glad that he isnt. :)

We met for coffee first, and then went for drinks. We talked a little bit about everything and found we have a lot of things in common. He let me know that he wants to see me again, and the feeling is mutual.

Awww!!! :grin: So cute!

OMG! Yay!!!!
Thanks for sharing!:grin:
Anyone else?
I want to hear more updates/love stories soon!:grin:

Updates!!!!!!!!!

I have been conversing with the one of the men posted very regularly for about 2 weeks now.....

We finally went out this weekend :)

I am happy to say that it went pretty well. We went out for coffee then went to a karaoke bar.

We ended up chilling w/ some of his friends the next night, so that was cool too, mainly because it wasnt planned.

He is a really chill and laid back guy and he was more than a gentleman. He was just as easy to be around in person as he was easy to talk to on the phone... we plan to see one another again so I would say our first outing was a success!

yay 4 me!!!! :D

LET'S GET IT LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks Natural_One and PPG0069 for providing us with your positive updates!!! :clap:

ok ok..this is my last update..but he called me last night and we are going out again on Saturday. He said he is going to plan something fun. I can't wait! You already know :yay:

Last edited:
Back