*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

ok ok..this is my last update..but he called me last night and we are going out again on Saturday. He said he is going to plan something fun. I can't wait! You already know :yay:
:clap:

Unless you get engaged! :lachen: I know, I know, it's early to even be thinking like that, but if something seriously pops off, we want to hear it! :yep:

So I never actually posted in this thread, but I did reach out to a particular bachelor a couple of weeks ago. Fast forward to today-we will be going on our third date!

oxymoron to my blk family mantra but---

he is really a great catch---this is for the OHIO ladies

excuse the cheap camera phone pics...he doesnt quite know I am doing this but he is single in OHIO and LOVEEEEEEEs sistahs---do i say LOVEEEEE..all about them....all day everyday...

I will answer all ques about dude via PM..he is a great guy--

ETA---i told him---it didnt quite go over well...hmmmmmmmmm ;o(

Last edited:

excuse the cheap camera phone pics...he doesnt quite know I am doing this but he is single in OHIO and LOVEEEEEEEs sistahs---do i say LOVEEEEE..all about them....all day everyday...

Good god makes me want to move to OHIO
:grin:

I would marry him :yep: Does he do long distance? :lachen:

Doesnt do long distance---whats interesting he lives in a part of ohio where there are very few black ppl so I figure i would help him as a friend--he is prob the coolest clr person i know--lol he is who he is and not tryna be down or anything ya know...anyhooo

i been wanted to post him--but here he is...

he's tall 6'4
great job
and is all about us--i dont think hes dated his own kind in yrssssss...i think he said maybe twice

And we love him:yep::yep::yep::yep:

ETA---i told him---it didnt quite go over well...hmmmmmmmmm ;o(

Dang! I missed him.

So ladies I have some updates regarding the bachelors I've posted:

Eligible Bachelor #2 (Mr. Trinidad) is no longer on the market. He's been in contact with someone who he has met via LHCF that he plans on meeting soon. He's already booked his ticket from Trinidad and everything :lol:. It's getting pretty serious. His words:

"the "distance" hurdle has yet to be overcome - but that can come down. We've been talking every night about everything under the stars since we were introduced"...

Sounds like someone is going to have a great vacation soon...:lol:

Eligible Bachelor #7 (Mr. DC) is also no longer on the market after exchanging contacts with a member on here.

Hopes everything works out for both ladies! :D

We should start up one for us single ladies and let our male friends that they can find good women on here. What do you say?

So ladies I have some updates regarding the bachelors I've posted:

Eligible Bachelor #2 (Mr. Trinidad) is no longer on the market. He's been in contact with someone who he has met via LHCF that he plans on meeting soon. He's already booked his ticket from Trinidad and everything :lol:. It's getting pretty serious. His words:

"the "distance" hurdle has yet to be overcome - but that can come down. We've been talking every night about everything under the stars since we were introduced"...

Sounds like someone is going to have a great vacation soon...:lol:

Eligible Bachelor #7 (Mr. DC) is also no longer on the market after exchanging contacts with a member on here.

Hopes everything works out for both ladies! :D

Great to hear. Go on LHCF!

Why am i just NOW discovering this thread? I've got a lot of catching up to do. If yall got a tall fine brother in Tampa then send him my way!

Here's my contribution.
He is a 35 year old African-American
He's a teacher for the Broward Public School System
He's been teaching for over 10 years
He has a masters in educational computer technology
He's getting his PHD educational leadership with a minor in curriculum
He likes reading,movies,writing,working out, he is a conversationlist
He's a sharp dresser
no kids, so no baby mama drama
He 6'1
He is a really nice person
he's a libra
he's a libral Christian
he's looking for a LTR with the right woman. He wants to settle down and get married. He wants a family.
he lives in fort lauderdale

if any of you ladies are interested please contact him at [email protected]

for the young ladies asking about south florida

Back