*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

Eclass, dude, this is my friend. I know him, he went to high school with me and we ran on the track team together, although he graduated with my sister in 99. His name starts with an A and he attended PV for Engineering. I know him very well. What a freakin' small world guys. I'm also fb friends with him.

I would like to add that this guy is a GREAT guy. He was very respectful and kind. I remember when I was in HS, I was going through an awkward phase, but he was still very kind to me. Pick this one up, guys.

You know what, I had a feeling somebody would end up knowing him - especially with all the TX ladies on here. That is too funny!! Did you tell him yet - or maybe I should :perplexed. He was asking about what kind of forum this was and I just told him it's like an online sorority of sorts :giggle:

But yes, he is a good guy and I'm tryna help a botha out over here!

You know what, I had a feeling somebody would end up knowing him - especially with all the TX ladies on here. That is too funny!! Did you tell him yet - or maybe I should :perplexed. He was asking about what kind of forum this was and I just told him it's like an online sorority of sorts :giggle:

But yes, he is a good guy and I'm tryna help a botha out over here!

Lol, no I didn't say anything to him yet. His class, which is also my older sister's grad class just recently had a 10 year reunion.
14734_1293827383570_1166854803_30950595_3737782_n.jpg

that's my sister's eye in the right corner next to him, :lachen:

To be honest, I'm kinda perplexed as to why he's single.

This is a great thread, I have an older brother (41) no kids, great job, and is a chef. Im gonna beg him to let me put him on this thread.

Lol, no I didn't say anything to him yet. His class, which is also my older sister's grad class just recently had a 10 year reunion.
14734_1293827383570_1166854803_30950595_3737782_n.jpg

that's my sister's eye in the right corner next to him, :lachen:

To be honest, I'm kinda perplexed as to why he's single.
:lick::lick::lick:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, this thread is so sweet! I have yet to read every post, but from what I've seen so far, these seem like some pretty decent guys!

If I were single, I'd definitely hop on it, LOL. Good luck, ladies!!! Black love is beautiful!!!!

bump, bump, bump.......did anyone get with the sexy brotha with the locs from baton rouge?:lick:

I hope he's still available in a couple of months

I sent one of the guys a pm and he responded....hopefully this goes somewhere :)

I hope this thread continues for a while because its a good 1 and I still wanna see more west coast men!!!!!

This is a great thread.... :yep:
Good luck to everyone!!

Now... are there any brothas willing to go international??? :grin: :grin:

anyone interested in dating a very handsome 30 year old personal trainer with dimples, he's caramel complexion, nice smile, great personality, he dates women with children, marriage minded in warner robins, ga.

i won't post him here until i know there's interest in dating someone in warner robins.

personal training is his chosen path, he works for a cell phone company, trains on the side, and is going to school.

Last edited:
I got one to tell me YES! I am so excited. Here we go:

Religion: Christian

PM me if you're interested in getting fit with this one.

What are his rates for personal training?! Not like personal or anything. Just like actual fitness, lol.

Last edited:
anyone interested in dating a very handsome personal trainer with dimples, he's caramel complexion, nice smile, great personality, he dates women with children, marriage minded in warner robins, ga.

i won't post him here until i know there's interest in dating someone in warner robins.

How old is he, and is personal training his career?

I think alot of single LHCF women would appreciate the width and length measurements of their crayons. You know:look: just to save the hassle:yep:

j/k love this thread!! We need more supporting threads like this. BEST thread so far for 2010:yep:

Last edited:
LA Ladies….

My friend (yes I know him personally) has been living in LA for a little under a year. He’s 24 and single. He’s a college grad (NC A&T), never been married, no children and a Christian man. He currently works in TV entertainment and he is also a singer! He has an album out on itunes now. He is very cool and laid back and will serenade you after a long day of work :yep: He’s fluent in French and spent some time in France during college. He’s funny and an all around wonderful guy. PM me if you’re interested!

matt2.jpg

matt1.jpg

I'm also working on a guy in DC and another in Greensboro, NC

Last edited:
Back