*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

OMG. ((Drooling)) Why did I turn down Henry Ford Hospital for residency??:wallbash:
All this eye candy in Detriot?! Believe me, Jersey in terms of single, non crazy dudes is dried up like the Arizona desert. This is NOT the state to be single.

You have yet to see my Jersey men. Please hold. :grin:

Ok ladies I got another yes.

Mr. Deep Dimples
19531_1278890902783_1545336200_6983.jpg
n1545336200_93498_2871.jpg

Ok ladies, this man is serious eye candy. I've known him since high school and he has only gotten sexier with time. Better make sure your a strong one because those dimples are deep and he will immediately make you comfortable. He wants a lady that isnt into playing games. He is very personable, I cant say that enough. He likes to go out and have a good time so a homebody wont do. He has two absolutely beautiful baby girls that he adores. Ladies in the Detroit and metro Detroit area hit me up if you would like to meet a new friend. I would love to introduce a lovely lady to this brotha. If you ever want to meet a guy who has been through extremely tough situations and still managed to be a great person then this is the one. PM me for contact information, if you want to know anything else ie what his favorite book and yada yada yada then you can ask him yourself, I'm sure he would love to tell you.

Wow! He is a Q T P-I-E!!!

Wow, I think this is one of the best threads I've ever seen on here. :yep:

I hope it works out for some of you wonderful ladies!

OMG. ((Drooling)) Why did I turn down Henry Ford Hospital for residency??:wallbash:
All this eye candy in Detriot?! Believe me, Jersey in terms of single, non crazy dudes is dried up like the Arizona desert. This is NOT the state to be single.

Detroit is cheap as a mug too... you woulda been ballin' as a resident at Henry Ford!

Still waiting to hear back from my brother... he's in CT now, but he is a Detroit native!

NC ladies, specifically Raleigh, I have a guy for you.

He's just turned 30, close to 6 feet tall, brown skin. He's a FAMU grad, worked as an engineer for 5 years, and now he's a law student at UNC Law School. He's an avid church-goer, likes to bowl & watch movies. Very sweet & respectful, and lots of fun to be with.

I know for a fact he doesnt want to do anything long-distance, he's told me that even Charlotte is too far for him, but I'm working on getting him to open up. If you're a nice young lady in NC & interested, shoot me a PM. I'm going to give him everybody's info regardless of where they are in NC.

Sheesh if he was just a little older. My LHCF sisters here in Raleigh are gawgeous. I hope one of them snatches him up.

I can't get enough of this! Too durn cute! Rastafarai, you need to host a singles meet and greet or something...or set up a matchmaker service on the side! Awww...I truly wish that all the men and women who are looking for love find their match.

Yeah Rastafarai, I'm sayin... :lol:

You didn't snatch up one of them dudes for yourself? ;)

LOL.

Nope. I guess I just didn't capitalize on any opportunities, but I guess anything is still possible ;).

Looks like weekend responses are stagnant for some of my contacts. Still waiting word on Mr. Michigan from East Lansing, MI, contacts from London, UK and two brothers from NJ.

I have only received one response from a brother I'm recruiting from the Caribbean. He's a go but still awaiting some info to share with you ladies. :) For the ladies that like tall men, you'd love this one. He's 6'5. Here's a preview: :grin:

MW.jpg

LOL.

Nope. I guess I just didn't capitalize on any opportunities, but I guess anything is still possible ;).

Looks like weekend responses are stagnant for some of my contacts. Still waiting word on Mr. Michigan from East Lansing, MI, contacts from London, UK and two brothers from NJ.

I have only received one response from a brother I'm recruiting from the Caribbean. He's a go but still awaiting some info to share with you ladies. :) For the ladies that like tall men, you'd love this one. He's 6'5. Here's a preview: :grin:

MW.jpg

He's right up my alley! But I'm stuck in sucky Atlanta! BUT, I do have fam in Detroit. Hmmmm.....:sekret:

Ok ladies I got another yes.

Mr. Deep Dimples
19531_1278890902783_1545336200_6983.jpg
n1545336200_93498_2871.jpg

Ok ladies, this man is serious eye candy. I've known him since high school and he has only gotten sexier with time. Better make sure your a strong one because those dimples are deep and he will immediately make you comfortable. He wants a lady that isnt into playing games. He is very personable, I cant say that enough. He likes to go out and have a good time so a homebody wont do. He has two absolutely beautiful baby girls that he adores. Ladies in the Detroit and metro Detroit area hit me up if you would like to meet a new friend. I would love to introduce a lovely lady to this brotha. If you ever want to meet a guy who has been through extremely tough situations and still managed to be a great person then this is the one. PM me for contact information, if you want to know anything else ie what his favorite book and yada yada yada then you can ask him yourself, I'm sure he would love to tell you.

He is absolutely gorgeous.

Okay guys!!! I have a go from one. He is family so DO NOT play!!!

Disclaimer: He says he's not really looking for anything serious at the moment, but you never know when love will find you.

His words: I'm 29, 6'2 225 lbs of fun lol. I don't mind out of state but I perfer chicago women.

My words: He's a really nice guy who LOVES his mother and is really close to his family.

I have known him for 29 years.

He will not respond to people without pics. PM me.

I don't know how to size pics and whatnot.

16568_191640636909_573516909_3555615_4273253_s.jpg

gotta have a car shot

lonnie.jpg

modeling for a friend's fashion show

Last edited:
Mr. Detroit and Mr.Chicago....wow :yep: I like this thread.

I live in Buffalo and have to work 3 years heere as apart of my contract for my scholarship I received. But um Id gladly pay $15,000 to get out of it for the right person. Im surely not playing.

Last edited:
For you ladies that live in other cities that say you can't date the man because he's in another city--do you have a problem with long distance relationships?

I realize it can be a challenge, but they can be rewarding--DH and I dated long distance.

Just curious.

Wow..y'all know some fine looking brothers:lick: Not just good looking but smart and on the move..Good luck..hope some of y'all make it happen!

For you ladies that live in other cities that say you can't date the man because he's in another city--do you have a problem with long distance relationships?

I realize it can be a challenge, but they can be rewarding--DH and I dated long distance.

Just curious.
I don't have a problem. I take chances. If it doesnt work out I'll get over it.:look: I think this is primarily due to me having a very busy schedule and lots of other interests so Im distracted a lot. If I was the type not to have many hobbies and sit at home all the time LDR or a normal relationship for that matter will not work for myself.

Okay guys!!! I have a go from one. He is family so DO NOT play!!!

Disclaimer: He says he's not really looking for anything serious at the moment, but you never know when love will find you.

His words: I'm 29, 6'2 225 lbs of fun lol. I don't mind out of state but I perfer chicago women.

My words: He's a really nice guy who LOVES his mother and is really close to his family.

I have known him for 29 years.

He will not respond to people without pics. PM me.

I don't know how to size pics and whatnot.

gotta have a car shot

Sent his info to my girlfriend in Chicago. I might forward her info if she is interested.

Last edited:

Just curious.

I love long distance relationships. But I'm a little bit older, most of these guys are waaaaay too young for me. I think it was JN that asked if y'all have some uncles or something. . . . I second that.

I don't have a problem. I take chances. If it doesnt work out I'll get over it.:look: I think this is primarily due to me having a very busy schedule and lots of other interests so Im distracted a lot. If I was the type not to have many hobbies and sit at home all the time LDR or a normal relationship for that matter will not work for myself.

I love long distance relationships. But I'm a little bit older, most of these guys are waaaaay too young for me. I think it was JN that asked if y'all have some uncles or something. . . . I second that.

This is good to know, I'd hate for someone to miss out on a great guy because of distance.

Wow..y'all know some fine looking brothers:lick: Not just good looking but smart and on the move..Good luck..hope some of y'all make it happen!

That's what I was thinking! LOL. Thinking on everyone I know in Ohio and I'm like...ummm. they don't look nothin' like this and if they do, they aren't single. lol.

LOL.

Uh, watch out now... I live there... :sekret: Don't let me know this dude!!!

Maybe I can hook some of my girls up who live here...

hmm I"M checkin out Mr. Chicago. I love tall men. But SOMEBODY made me think twice about looking at these men on here because I have children. I aint saying no names lol

Back