*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

7017088501766750082.jpeg

BACHELOR #3
height: 6'3

what you're looking for in a woman: seems like a difficult question @ first but I realize that I'm in search for the perfect woman FOR ME, someone I can trust, warm-hearted & down-2-earth, ambitious & intelligent, at least 5'5, in shape, a girl who doesn't wanna hit the club every single week, someone I can bring home 2 mom :), gotta find someone I can instantly click with, ADORABLE, maybe a lil' nerdy if she's comfortable w/ it haha. I really hope that this isn't too much to ask for :P

some stuff about your personality: like 2 consider myself to be a drama-less individual, clean, respectable, FUNNY (from what I've heard), real down2earth individual who seeks a like-minded woman, intelligent i guess lol.

what you're doing with your life: spending more time w/ friends & fam b/c I rarely had time to spend time with them while I was in school, working out regularly, finding out things about myself that I never knew.

education: bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, graduated last year. Plan to go back to get my Master's once I gain actual real world experience. I NEED TO TRAVEL!

7017088501766750082.jpeg

BACHELOR #3

what you're looking for in a woman: seems like a difficult question @ first but I realize that I'm in search for the perfect woman FOR ME, someone I can trust, warm-hearted & down-2-earth, ambitious & intelligent, at least 5'5, in shape, a girl who doesn't wanna hit the club every single week, someone I can bring home 2 mom :), gotta find someone I can instantly click with, ADORABLE, maybe a lil' nerdy if she's comfortable w/ it haha. I really hope that this isn't too much to ask for :P

some stuff about your personality: like 2 consider myself to be a drama-less individual, clean, respectable, FUNNY (from what I've heard), real down2earth individual who seeks a like-minded woman, intelligent i guess lol.

what you're doing with your life: spending more time w/ friends & fam b/c I rarely had time to spend time with them while I was in school, working out regularly, finding out things about myself that I never knew.

education: bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, graduated last year. Plan to go back to get my Master's once I gain actual real world experience. I NEED TO TRAVEL!

Dang!! Why she gotta be at least 5'5??:ohwell:

Here's another yall!! He is also family so hoodrats need not apply. I will search the forum and whip out a pic of your worst protective style to give him. :lachen: JK!!

DSC00369.jpg

antoinelhcf.jpg

Stats: 32
Profession: CPA/Real Estate Agent

My words: He's a God-fearing man, leader in his church, close to family, really laid back cool kinda guy, loves to travel (just came back from Africa 2 weeks ago) all over the states and out of the country.

I'll be back to share what he wants me to say.

PM me.

Someone for the Chicago ladies! They better get in here, I know there were looking for someone. Out of curiosity, where in Africa did he just come back from?

Dang girl! Im 5'8"...one of you ladies need to jump on this quick! :lachen:
7017088501766750082.jpeg

BACHELOR #3

7017088501766750082.jpeg

BACHELOR #3

:lick::lick::lick::lick:

woah woah woah woah, hold up :lick: I can admire from afar :lachen:
Okay guys!!! I have a go from one. He is family so DO NOT play!!!

Disclaimer: He says he's not really looking for anything serious at the moment, but you never know when love will find you.

His words: I'm 29, 6'2 225 lbs of fun lol. I don't mind out of state but I perfer chicago women.

My words: He's a really nice guy who LOVES his mother and is really close to his family.

I have known him for 29 years.

He will not respond to people without pics. PM me.

I don't know how to size pics and whatnot.

16568_191640636909_573516909_3555615_4273253_s.jpg

gotta have a car shot

lonnie.jpg

modeling for a friend's fashion show

Ok ladies, here is my brother, he's 5'11-6'0 If you have any questions please ask cause I dont know what else to say about him LOL

DSCF0058.jpg

LOL@ bold. He is very handsome! You ladies seriously have offered a lot to feast our eyes on, let me tell you. I am still thinking on the men I know...none..I mean NONE look like these guys. sheesh! ::lachen:

For you ladies that live in other cities that say you can't date the man because he's in another city--do you have a problem with long distance relationships?

I realize it can be a challenge, but they can be rewarding--DH and I dated long distance.

Just curious.

I don't have a problem with doing LD. :grin:

What does he do for living? he is a Computing and Information Systems graduate at Oxford Brookes University, he works doing that (Computing and information systems)in Siemens. He also has a side hustle on Amazon.

Ever been married? No

Any kids? No

What does he do for fun? He plays football (soccer for all you American ladies) in a 5 a side team, he goes to the gym he wants to qualify as a personal trainer this yr as well, he listens to music he also makes his own music currently learning how to play a guitar, he goes to a dance class

Does he play video games? yes but not regularly

Does he refer to women as "females"? No lol he says women, or ladies

Does he have a good relationship with his mom? Yes he adores his mum

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

What does he do for living? he is a Computing and Information Systems graduate at Oxford Brookes University, he works doing that (Computing and information systems)in Siemens. He also has a side hustle on Amazon.

One of my dream Unis. for the LPC (Legal Practice Course). Beautiful campus!!

Your brother is certainly a catch!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

no DMV men up in here? This is a very cute thread. Thanks ladies for all the eye candy and I sure do not mind doing LD:)

7017088501766750082.jpeg

BACHELOR #3

HE IS SEXY!! IM HURT THAT IM TOO SHORT!!

Back