Ladies, I'm thinking about doing an experiment....

BlackHairDiva

Ladies,

I'm thinking about doing an experiment. I've been on this forum for quite a while and many people recommended the " Marry the Man of Your Choice Book." by Margaret Kent and the book " Ring formula"

I couldn't help but noticed both books share a lot of common advice and margaret's book covers a bit more details when it comes to communication.

I'm thinking of putting to notion of both books and test it out. I know some of you will throw rocks because these books are not your cup of tea nor do you agree with them. But it seems that many women had success with these two books especially the first one I mentioned. So , I think I will test it out.

Anyone else read these books and tested the theories of both books?

I am reading ''The Ring Formula'' and I really think the advice is sound. Does it work, I don't know. I just noe started to put some of the theories into practice, so it's too early to say whether they work or not.

I may need to check out this other book as well.

Well good luck!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I am reading ''The Ring Formula'' and I really think the advice is sound. Does it work, I don't know. I just noe started to put some of the theories into practice, so it's too early to say whether they work or not.

I may need to check out this other book as well.

Well good luck!

I was putting in practice the theories in chapter 1 to 3....mind you I was not done with chapter 3 and I was already seeing a big change. I had men approach me...the right ones. How odd is that!?!?

I'm planning to do another post in here with summary of the theories from both books and I'm also doing this to see how both books go and in hand.

I've read the second book I think. Is that one by the psychologist? If so it was a good read. Alot of this stuff I swear it's internal. You can read a ton of relationship books but unless you address the inner stuff you probably won't get very far. Let us know how it goes.

I was putting in practice the theories in chapter 1 to 3....mind you I was not done with chapter 3 and I was already seeing a big change. I had men approach me...the right ones. How odd is that!?!?

I'm planning to do another post in here with summary of the theories from both books and I'm also doing this to see how both books go and in hand.

Oh wow....... Keep us posted.

I'd love ot hear what the books are about...what are the theories?

And what is your plan?

I'd love ot hear what the books are about...what are the theories?

And what is your plan?

I will list a detail list of theories and explain which comes to what book details sometime friday. I really need to sit down go through each and the ring formula book have some exercises that I need to do in order to get a better picture of what Im looking for in a soul mate. I will try to make a detail post by friday and tag everyone in here.

I actually read Kent's book :yep:. It was mentioned in that thread that had the Ring Formula. I didn't buy Ring Formula though.

I think Kent does make some really great points. Good for you, OP! I might try to do an experiment of my own :yep:

Oh nice topic! I look forward to your Friday post. I'm married but I have an 18 old daughter and I want her to marry the right guy.

I have Margaret's Kent book and although I haven't used the techniques in a while, I used them in the past on a potential guy and had to stop because they were working to effectively and I wasn't feeling him like that. She talks about the technique of transferrence of a man's emotion from a past girlfriend to you and it works. :yep:

I have Margaret's Kent book and although I haven't used the techniques in a while, I used them in the past on a potential guy and had to stop because they were working to effectively and I wasn't feeling him like that. She talks about the technique of transferrence of a man's emotion from a past girlfriend to you and it works. :yep:

You see this is where the ring formula comes into full circle with Margaret Kent's book. The ring formula will help you figure out and pin point what you are looking for in man. I will look at both books and write more details by friday.

You see this is where the ring formula comes into full circle with Margaret Kent's book. The ring formula will help you figure out and pin point what you are looking for in man. I will look at both books and write more details by friday.

Girl, you had me buying Margaret Kent's book. She makes great points, but some of her thoughts made me a little suspect.

Yeah, I'm going to see if I can get the Margaret book from the library? Because I'm reading the reviews and I'm not sure.

But I just downloaded the Ring. I"m off to find that other thread.

Girl, you had me buying Margaret Kent's book. She makes great points, but some of her thoughts made me a little suspect.

I'm not going to follow her book to a T. I'm going to base myself on both books m take some tips, lose some tips and do my own thing based on my own belief system. Margaret Kent recommends certain things that I personally disagree with but like I said I will take some tips and leave some out.

I think Kent as on point in re: to what women wear and what they shouldn't wear. Jewelry was an interesting point. She had a lot of other points, but I need to skim through again. She's one of the few relationship authors that I had me nodding my head.

I like how her writing style is straight, no chaser. Let me know how you find the Ring Formula, OP. I might buy it on your recommendation :yep:

Subbing, I am about to read the Margaret Kent book...I'm not even looking to get married right now, I've just heard good things about it; hopefully, I'll have some stuff to share as well (but not in a hijacking way OP LOL)

I think Kent as on point in re: to what women wear and what they shouldn't wear. Jewelry was an interesting point. She had a lot of other points, but I need to skim through again. She's one of the few relationship authors that I had me nodding my head.

I like how her writing style is straight, no chaser. Let me know how you find the Ring Formula, OP. I might buy it on your recommendation :yep:

I liked "The Ring Formula" a lot. He gave a lot of good pointers!! :yep:

OP, thanks for recommending both books. Definitely keep us up to date!

Last edited:
I order Kent's book yesterday and it is being shipped today...it was only $4.00 :). I plan on buying the Ring Formula because after going to his youtube and website I realized that he has legit advice and he does focus on making the best decisions for you. I was kind of hesitant at first bc sometimes men advice can be onesided.

I order Kent's book yesterday and it is being shipped today...it was only $4.00 :). I plan on buying the Ring Formula because after going to his youtube and website I realized that he has legit advice and he does focus on making the best decisions for you. I was kind of hesitant at first bc sometimes men advice can be onesided.

4.00$ That is a deal... Back in the day when the book came out the book was sold at 97$..simply because it works period. she was on the oprah show as well...back in the 80s

Back