JEWISH MEN

Ever dated a Jewish Man?

• YES

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • NO

Votes: 91 71.7%

• Total voters
Now those of you ladies that live in Michigan, more like Detroit area must have seen the newscast of the Jewish guy that was hitting on all black women. HAHAHA. He loved him some 'Jungle Bunnies w/big booties.' He told one girl that you never had a real man until you've had a jew. I cracked up sooooo much. hahahahaha. He was a racist man against blacks but yet loved to be with black women.

Do you have a link?
Sounds like he was being condescending.

I've gone on dates with Jewish guys before. My SO is technically Jewish because his mother is Jewish... She doesn't celebrate it participate in anything related to Judaism though and neither does he. He only brings up being Jewish jokingly when he wants to call himself "chosen".

I would date a Jewish guy. They know all the money secrets.

I dated one whose family owned like 10 of those guard gated wealthy master planned cities. I was like how the **** do you even own something like that? Where do you start? Lol

He was soooo entitled with a horrible attitude though. Had control issues. When we went out to dinner, he'd order my food for me. Wouldn't even let me speak. He hated Muslims too. He'd curse them out randomly on the street.

It was fun for the month it lasted though and he bought me some nice things.

I would date a Jewish guy. They know all the money secrets.
Don't bet your life on that stereotype. I briefly worked for one Jewish man whose father gave him 1 million dollars to start a business and within 5 years he was bankrupt. He would have made out better if he had dug a hole and left the money there for 5 years.

Another Jewish colleague died unexpectedly and his wife and kids were left with no insurance money, no savings, a pile of hidden debts and trouble with the IRS. She had to go back to work and the son had to delay going to college.

Both men spent more time and effort trying to "appear" prosperous than doing the things that would actually make them prosperous. Trying to live a stereotypical life has been to downfall of many...

020609n.jpg

Just...well...huh? Why...err...??????

Anyhoo, to the guy loving Black JungleB women or other...I bet his name is "Jay." I know someone JUST like that and he regularly gets his flabby arse handed to him by ALL people.

No, I've never even been approached by one. I usually tend to date catholic or atheist white guys, and a Christian black guy once. My current bf is an American white guy who happens to be atheist ( though he was raised catholic). I identify as a Christian in regards to my belief system however i don't mind dating guys of other religions or atheists.

Currently in a relationship with one. In fact we are officially moving in together this weekend. He is a nice guy and him being Jewish is no big deal.

Back