It's Sexy To Me When A Woman Has Her Own

:lachen: You don't get to decide that a woman brings nothing to the table. Only her SO can do that and clearly he disagrees with you because he is willing to work hard so that she can "squander his wealth".

Y'all got a lot of nerve and this it shows that many you don't understand men at all.

I absolutely agree. :yep:

I am equally puzzled by men (and women) who state a woman can't ask for something that she does not have. :rolleyes:

Nonsense like, if a woman doesn't earn a six figure salary how can she desire or require a man that does? Because it is her choice what type of life she wants to live.

A woman can ask for any type of man she desires. Those with enough audacity to set a standard, and those convinced they can get what they want, usually do.

I would be too stressed out to be a sah for an extended period of time. I would constantly think about him being fired. I would stress eat and shop. He would be mad that he had a fat wife who blows through money :cry3: he wouldn't understand and he'd tell me to get a job :( lol

:lachen: You don't get to decide that a woman brings nothing to the table. Only her SO can do that and clearly he disagrees with you because he is willing to work hard so that she can "squander his wealth".

Y'all got a lot of nerve and this it shows that many you don't understand men at all.

The men I've met like this are very religious and believe it would be wrong to leave their wives and/or believe the children need a 2 parent home. Most of wouldn't get hooked up with that type of woman again and I know at least one is planning his exit. Men are quick to stay with wife/girlfriend until the last child graduates high school and leave their wives the next day. And all along these ladies think they are winning until they are served with papers.

This- but that is why I am teaching my son from now versus trying to get him when he is older. He gonna know not to marry or get leaches pregnant. I could care less about any other man, especially if they already consulted with me and I gave my disapproval. They will learn one way or another *shrugs*

Side note - I believe this is why we have so many problems now dating... I keep meeting men who refuse to $pend because they were used by someone who only saw him as dollar signs and a means to an end versus a human being who has a lot to bring to the table. Men remember this quicker than women and they coach one another AND COACH THE YOUNGERS (just hit it and move on, f&ck that B, etc.)

This is also another reason why many of them look at us as property - because we can be "bought". Again, not saying a man SHOULDN'T provide or take care of his wife and his family- that is completely different from a leach.
There are levels to this. But JMHO.

These men are liars. :lol: They're not spending money cause they're cheap and pulling a sob story so you feel the need to "prove" you're not "like the others."

Someone show me where these men who just be tricking on women all willy nilly. I'm trying to capture one in their natural habitat. :lol:

These men are liars. :lol: They're not spending money cause they're cheap and pulling a sob story so you feel the need to "prove" you're not "like the others."
Cheap or simply don't have it. Someone posted stats here how black men aren't doing as well as women financially (and I believe it). Dating gets expensive so if the money isn't coming in like that but women cost... how does it balance out?

I think this can be an issue that MIL's have with DIL's as well. My good friend is going through it now

Yep I think it can be an issue with any woman (mom, sis, aunt, grandma) that considers herself instrumental in "building" the man he is. Alot of times it is only an issue Bc those women can't handle no longer being the most influential woman in his life and/or not being the main woman he'll spend the most money on or give to.

I 100% agree that, as long as she isn't disrespecting or abusing him in front of y'all, what are you worried about that girl for? Lol NO, he won't leave her or stop spending money on her just Bc you don't like her and think he should. NO, he doesn't see anything wrong with buying you a $100 Christmas gift and buying her a $15k ring. If he weren't getting something out the deal, he would leave. That's Men 101 :lol:

That transition of power from (family) woman to (romantic) woman is a *****, particularly for women who haven't been in healthy LTR/marriages themselves. They never had a man do that for them so they take it VERY personally instead of looking at it as a part of a man's evolution.

Yep I think it can be an issue with any woman (mom, sis, aunt, grandma) that considers herself instrumental in "building" the man he is. Alot of times it is only an issue Bc those women can't handle no longer being the most influential woman in his life and/or not being the main woman he'll spend the most money on or give to.

I 100% agree that, as long as she isn't disrespecting or abusing him in front of y'all, what are you worried about that girl for? Lol NO, he won't leave her or stop spending money on her just Bc you don't like her and think he should. NO, he doesn't see anything wrong with buying you a $100 Christmas gift and buying her a $15k ring. If he weren't getting something out the deal, he would leave. That's Men 101 :lol:

That transition of power from (family) woman to (romantic) woman is a *****, particularly for women who haven't been in healthy LTR/marriages themselves. They never had a man do that for them so they take it VERY personally instead of looking at it as a part of a man's evolution.

Yep that exactly what it is! I want the world for my future DIL.

The men I've met like this are very religious and believe it would be wrong to leave their wives and/or believe the children need a 2 parent home. Most of wouldn't get hooked up with that type of woman again and I know at least one is planning his exit. Men are quick to stay with wife/girlfriend until the last child graduates high school and leave their wives the next day. And all along these ladies think they are winning until they are served with papers.
Men are like buses...miss one, next 15 one coming. If a man wants to leave, he can leave. Sometimes relationships run their course then it is time to move on. Too many guys out there willing to meet the standard to be worried with lowering my standards for men like the ones you mention above. They want all the benefits of a SAHW and mother but none of the responsibility. Sometimes you gotta show them better than you can tell them, those guys are usually the ones who get the :confused: when you get a job and ask him to start pitching in. That is when they get a reminder of exactly what their wife brought to the table. The first time they have to work 10 hrs them come home to kids who still need dinner, need a ride to practice then have to head to a PTA meeting they start crying about how tired they are, lol. So yeah..unbothered about them leaving, the wife is fully vested by that point.

Someone show me where these men who just be tricking on women all willy nilly. I'm trying to capture one in their natural habitat.
:lol:

Yesssss! I met someone like this the other day. He says he doesn't understand how women want to claim they are independent but still want a guy to wine and dine them with shrimp and steak. He also said that he was a self proclaimed feminist and they he did not believe it was job to lead. It should be a partnership.

All I heard from that conversation is that he is broke and/or cheap. I also heard that he would like me to do they heavy lifting.

Speaking of feminism in relatioshipsssss

I know this one guy who studied feminism in grad school. I feel like he did it just as a way to meet women.

He knows Zora Neale Hurston, Audre Lourde, everybody. Tell me why I saw him a women's panel at the museum, in the audience asking for the microphone, reciting Audre Lourde and I was like

:thud:
GIRLLLL

Meanwhile he's been unemployed for over decade, hops from woman to woman for food and lodging, and doesn't even take care of his two kids from two different women.

Using "feminism" to find his next victim SMH

And I noticed he doesn't go to white women's forums with this BS either.

Yesssss! I met someone like this the other day. He says he doesn't understand how women want to claim they are independent but still want a guy to wine and dine them with shrimp and steak. He also said that he was a self proclaimed feminist and they he did not believe it was job to lead. It should be a partnership.

All I heard from that conversation is that he is broke and/or cheap. I also heard that he would like me to do they heavy lifting.

Speaking of feminism in relatioshipsssss

I know this one guy who studied feminism in grad school. I feel like he did it just as a way to meet women.

He knows Zora Neale Hurston, Audre Lourde, everybody. Tell me why I saw him a women's panel at the museum, in the audience asking for the microphone, reciting Audre Lourde and I was like

:thud:
GIRLLLL

Meanwhile he's been unemployed for over decade, hops from woman to woman for food and lodging, and doesn't even take care of his two kids from two different women.

Using "feminism" to find his next victim SMH

And I noticed he doesn't go to white women's forums with this BS either.
WOW....now that is pathetic

Back