It Happened To Me (xojane): My Boyfriend Fell For My Twin Sister

All I know is that she sounds thirsty AF in this article. She made up this whole magnetic chemistry scenario in her watermelon sized head when he wasn't even checking for her. Dude was minding his business drinking coffee and ish and before "hello" she done damn near planned a wedding and picked out a dress.

I think he pity dated her not wanting to appear like a jerk then he met her sister. Her sister sounds like she had her own life, her own personality and hobbies outside of Starbucks-stalking greasy haired men with speech impediments, and probably has a manageable sized head.
Lol!

This post is cold! I'm dying over here! Lol!

She is getting her ultimate revenge by posting this article. They're identical twins, everyone is going to know who she's talking about :angeldevil:

THIS. :lol: They are monozygotic twins and she made a point to post a big ass picture of herself. She ain't slick. :lol: Part of her is miffed that her sister "stole" him.

Unfortunately, I think it's a stretch to call him a boyfriend. She can carefully word it all she wants: "For a few precious weeks, we tried on a relationship." No, you had a crush on him and made out...and maybe/probably hooked up further than that. :abducted:

She pursued the whole thing and he went along with it for whatever reason (probably just something to do), and she admits that SHE invited him to her parents house (not the other way around). She was so busy plotting that she didn't have time to realize that maybe he wasn't into her. So he went after the sister he couldn't have.

I still think he's wrong for that, but I also don't expect this type of man to do the noble thing. He knew he didn't feel the same and still went along with it for a few weeks, so this is exactly the behavior I'd expect. He just didn't care. I also think if her sister is so bubbly and outgoing, she could have found another guy and left her sister's crush alone. But good luck to their family.

"It’s definitely been a whirlwind romance, especially for Sophie, who never thought she’d get married. It was always me who dreamed of the swishy white dress and Prince Charming. But life never happens the way you expect it to, and I’m happy to be part of the story of my sister finding happiness."

She was hunting, and her sister was chilling. Even so, her sister was wrong. Too many men out there to do something like this. Im so interested in hearing from women who have always dreamed of fairy-tale romances and weddings. That was never me. I want to know how and when it starts.

when I was 8. Those damn Disney movies.

Back