I'm Bra-Strap Length, BABY!!!!!

:eek: :eek:

Mizani.....I don't know whether to cry or throw a rock at you...:p
Thank you for sharing those pics girl.

WONDERFUL JOB! BEAUTIFUL HAIR! IT CAN BE DONE!!!! :D Thanks for proving that again to us...especially the ones that are feeling a lil so-so right now.:ohwell:

*HAIR HUG to you...you...hair growing, bling shining, minx you!:lol: *

Oh my gosh, Mizani your hair looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: Im sooo excited for you!!!! You made it, you made it, you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy And EARLY at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hair looks sooo shiny and thick and silky!!!! It looks absolutely incredible!!!!! This is so wonderful!!!!!!

You better GROW girl!!!!!!!!! :grin:

:eek: Beautiful!!!! Abso-freekin beautiful!!!!:eek:
:dance7:

Your hair looks amazing, not only have you achieved length, your hair looks so healthy. It's like two different heads of hair from where you started to where you are now. Wow!

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT --- Whohooooo!!! Beautiful! Just Beautiful!! Contgrats and Enjoy your Beautiful Bra Strap Locks!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Aww yall are so sweet! I don't think no one int he world understand but Lhcf.:p

Kini I am still waiting for those pics!

MizaniMami said:
Aww yall are so sweet! I don't think no one int he world understand but Lhcf.:p

Kini I am still waiting for those pics!

:lol: :lol: Girl, Im sooo afraid to take my pics next weekend...... and still havent decided if Im trimming now or waiting til January as originally planned. But either way, i know i BEST to be bra strap by the end of this year at the very LATEST! :mad: :p :lachen:

Ure hair looks so healthy and THICk and the ends look wonderful.... so im definitely leaning toward trimming. Fresh ends just looks so much better overall, even if it sets me back an inch or so!!!

KiniKakes said:
:lol: :lol: Girl, Im sooo afraid to take my pics next weekend...... and still havent decided if Im trimming now or waiting til January as originally planned. But either way, i know i BEST to be bra strap by the end of this year at the very LATEST! :mad: :p :lachen:

Ure hair looks so healthy and THICk and the ends look wonderful.... so im definitely leaning toward trimming. Fresh ends just looks so much better overall, even if it sets me back an inch or so!!!

Kiniii! It's okay!! Personally I think you can wait it out until Jan. I know for a fact you will be BSL by dec. You were like a centimeter away! Anyways, thanks girl!

And thanks everyone else. I feel bashful. Now no more pics for me, I am really gonna hide my hair this time.:grin:

Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous! Congrats. I'm truly inspired. I am sitting here because my I'm at 8 weeks and my hair is CRUNCHY so I was checking up on the latest relaxer information. I've decided I'm going to be brave and wait another two weeks. I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Keep reporting so that we can all be inspired. Thanks very much to you.

Very beautiful...., you should be very pleased to see all your effort is paying off. Congrats!!!

Um, ok girl, you hair ROCKS!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!! It looks so healthy and shiny!!! Congratulations!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!! Your hair is so shiny and silky!

That's it...you've convinced me once and for all that the heat has to go! Thanks for posting before pics too...very inspiring!!

Mizani, I have a question: When you said you do one big twist and pin it up, are you basically doing a 2-strand twist? Are you coiling it around? I want to try this protective style.

Ebonygurl00 said:
Mizani, I have a question: When you said you do one big twist and pin it up, are you basically doing a 2-strand twist? Are you coiling it around? I want to try this protective style.

Um, I usually just make one big twist-like the twist braid, just two stranded, and pin it up with a cute clip or with my reg. duck bill clips. This is a pic of my sis' hair. It looks just like this when I do it.
summerhair1-vi.jpg

Girl, your hair looks fabulous!!!:grin: Congratulations:grin: :grin:

O.k, now this is where the hateration comes in:lol: J/K.....

I'm so jealous.....I want my hair to grow up and look just like yours:grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm going to try to hide my hair until Xmas...heck or even June.

If my hair can look like this after 9 or 10 months, then it's well worth it.

Keep doing what you do. By this time next year you'll be at WL:eek:

I want BSL Hair:wallbash: :wallbash: :nuts: :hammer: ......(rolling on the floor like a two year old):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You Grow Girl!!!!

Back