I'm Bra-Strap Length, BABY!!!!!

den1 said:
which vitamins are you taking?

Aww thank you again ladies!!!!:)

Den, I am taking:

The Walmart brand Biotin (5000mcg per pill)
Horsetail from the vitamin shoppe (3 pills per day-3000mcgs)
MSM from the vitamin shoppe (1/2 tsp-3000mcgs)
Flinstones Multivitamins-the smell of the other ones gross me out
The Walmart brand B150 Complex!

MizaniMami said:
Aww thank you again ladies!!!!:)

Den, I am taking:

The Walmart brand Biotin (5000mcg per pill)
Horsetail from the vitamin shoppe (3 pills per day-3000mcgs)
MSM from the vitamin shoppe (1/2 tsp-3000mcgs)
Flinstones Multivitamins-the smell of the other ones gross me out
The Walmart brand B150 Complex!
thanks for replying

Wow! You've made great progress! You really are an inspiration to those of us still striving to get there. ;)

Can you explain to me how to baggie? I always skip those posts, but you have definitely piqued my interest. Also, what protein conditioners do you use? Thanks and Congrats!!!

:clapping: :woot: :woot: :clap:

MIZANI MAMI, YUR HAIR DEM WICK-ED AND FIERCE NA MAN!

I love IT. VERY BEAUTITIFUL AND SUCH AN INSPIRATION

MI CYANT WAIT TO GET MI HAIR LIKE DAT MAN!! BIG UP!!

P.S. I really prefer the V on relaxed ends. It always looks very natural and feminine if that makes any sense.

p1

Yay MizaniMami!!!
Your hair is off the heezy fo sheezy!!!
Don't you just love LHCF?!

Lavendar said:
Wow! You've made great progress! You really are an inspiration to those of us still striving to get there. ;)

Can you explain to me how to baggie? I always skip those posts, but you have definitely piqued my interest. Also, what protein conditioners do you use? Thanks and Congrats!!!

:clapping: :woot: :woot: :clap:

Thank again ladies. I feel so blessed. GOD and LHCF has been good to me. I literally got on my knees and prayed and thanked him for helping me find this board. I also prayed that I can get through another 12 weeks stretch. There has been times where I came on this board in tears and you ladies nevr got irritated with my questions and always helped. Thank you again!

Lavendar, girl I am just a ramblin'.:lol: I got a little bootleg baggie method tutorial in my fotki. I don't use the roller that I got often since I get too lazy but now I just put my hair in one big twist and baggie it. I use profective breakfree leave-in and seal it with sosme kemi oyl. Sometimes I will use Keracare Humecto. If my ends are extra dry and thirty I will spray them with a little water concoction first (water, humectress, humecto, oils) then put on the moisturizer and oil. Then i tie it with a big silk scrunchie apply my scarf and forget about it for the night.

Oh, I am in love with Nexxus Emergencee but since that is outta my league I was using Duo Tex, but I just sold that to someone and I have Essations Hair mender on the way. So I basicly use Nexxus Keraphix or Aveda DR treatment.

Last edited:
Back