If an African American girl says My Prince Charming....

Maybe their experiences have been more positive with white men, hence why they may believe all white men are prince charming, if so be the case I see nothing wrong with that, they’re expressing themselves based on experience. We shouldn’t conclude anything negative that is not said.

Maybe they're talking about the storybook fairy tale image of Prince Charming in all the illustrated books? Like the way the princesses / heroines are always white - Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, Cinderella (well until Brandy was cast in the multicoloured TV version).

Maybe their experiences have been more positive with white men, hence why they may believe all white men are prince charming, if so be the case I see nothing wrong with that, they’re expressing themselves based on experience. We shouldn’t conclude anything negative that is not said.
NO, His friend said all white men are prince charming and he agreed.

How come people are not comprehending the story.dang!
Trying to misread the story so I can look like a racist.

Ok, I'm not going to reply until people like...read.
I have nothing wrong with white men or I would not have taken 4 precious hours of my time, taking screen shots of Brad Pitt in Interview with the Vampire.

NO, His friend said all white men are prince charming and he agreed.
I thought you said the guy said all prince charmings are white. That's not the same as all white men are prince charming.

E.g. All men are people. But not all people are men.

I thought you said the guy said all prince charmings are white. That's not the same as all white men are prince charming.

E.g. All men are people. But not all people are men.
The problem is that you all don't know his personality, so I guess that is why it holds more significance for me.

Back