If an African American girl says My Prince Charming....

• Thread starter Thread starter Paradox
  • Start date Start date
P

Paradox

Ok, so I was looking at some pictures on facebook.
My acquaince,A, has a white boyfriend,B, and her friend, another African American girl,C,(that I don't know about) also has a white boyfriend,D....soooo
There is a picture of her friend,C and her boyfriend D,in a white carriage. In the comments she says
A;My prince Charming!...
Now the boyfriend of the friend, B, says Yeah, they are always white. :p
and the boyfriend of the girl, D, says
it's true...haha

what does this mean, humor me.

Thank you.
I can't believe they had the guts to post that on facebook. My acquaintance and her friend haven't replied that yet.
What are the chances of relationships like that lasting.

Thank you.
I can't believe they had the guts to post that on facebook. My acquaintance and her friend haven't replied that yet.

I think they can last...their comments aren't offensive, they're just the white version of 'once you go black you never go back':look:. Their comments sort of make it seem as if it's all about color, I hope there's true love involved also.

I think they can last...their comments aren't offensive, they're just the white version of 'once you go black you never go back':look:. Their comments sort of make it seem as if it's all about color, I hope there's true love involved also.
Alrighty!
That's makes alot of sense. Thanks!
I just feel odd about the situation.

Thank you.

do you mean interracial relationships or something else?

that guy just may be her prince charming who could end up making her life a nice fairy tale.....just like there are black guys who think other races are it, maybe she thinks white guys are it....I don't think that will necessarily stop her from finding a lasting relationship persay

do you mean interracial relationships or something else?

that guy just may be her prince charming who could end up making her life a nice fairy tale.....just like there are black guys who think other races are it, maybe she thinks white guys are it....I don't think that will necessarily stop her from finding a lasting relationship persay
It wasn't her comment about him being prince charming that got me,that was sweet, it was the their comments about all prince charmings being white. It was their boldness that startled me.

if they do think all prince charmings are white and they weren't just simply joking around on facebook which is more what it personally sounds like to me

its nothing to be upset over unless they personally affect your life in some way

if they do think all prince charmings are white and they weren't just simply joking around on facebook which is more what it personally sounds like to me

its nothing to be upset over unless they personally affect your life in some way
Good advice, perhaps they were just joking around.
I need to stop worrying about these types of things.

A;My prince Charming!...
Now the boyfriend of the friend, B, says Yeah, they are always white.
and the boyfriend of the girl, D, says
it's true...haha
what does this mean, humor me.

that they are ignorant,and narrow-minded,
and unorginal

what are they doing dating black girls and what are these black
girls doing with such.....

sigh

forget it
I'm bored with trying to reason with fools
they all deserve each other

that they are ignorant,and narrow-minded,
and unorginal

what are they doing dating black girls and what are these black
girls doing with such.....

sigh

forget it
I'm bored with trying to reason with fools
they all deserve each other
You say what I feel more eloquently. I mainly..was just too shocked. That's why my only comment was humor me.

Good advice, perhaps they were just joking around.
I need to stop worrying about these types of things.

Be encouraged!
We have a Black Prince Charming taking office ..yes he's mixed,biracial and
Black and those idiots will be forced to rise out of the reconstruction era,and smell the latte

reckoning is~baby~
cas energy is a boomerang.

Last edited:
You say what I feel more eloquently. I mainly..was just too shocked. That's why my only comment was humor me.

I hear ya... I can get really upset..but
after a while I just get impatient...and I truly believe
we are held accountable for our non-sense...
and they are no less culpable.

ugh

OT
Tiara...the new siggy rocks... you are gorgeous!

Last edited:
I hear ya... I can get really upset..but
after a while I just get impatient...and I truly believe
we are held accountable for our non-sense...
and they are no less culpable.

ugh

OT
Tiara...the new siggy rocks... you are gorgeous!
I guess I'm just amazed he had the guts to say this on youtube, because we are all church acquaintances. All the church folks will be looking at those picture.
And some of the other comments he wrote on another picture like her looking like an African Betty Bo Peep, was semi ok...but this..this was the breaking point for me.

I dated a white guy once and he told me this "once you go white you get it right". I am not sure if this is something he made up on the fly or something they say among themselves. However I think it is something they say among themselves.

I don't go to facebook, have not seen the people involved but since these people are 'boys' and 'girls' they are young thus limited in experiences so they get a pass for their beliefs at this life point.

I think that they were joking
and im curious to know if it
was a black man saying once you
go black you wont go back would it
have bothered you as much??
Im pretty sure they dont really believe all prince
Charmings are white. More importantly if your
friend is happy in her relationship then thats all that
matters right?

I think that they were joking
and im curious to know if it
was a black man saying once you
go black you wont go back would it
have bothered you as much??
Im pretty sure they dont really believe all prince
Charmings are white. More importantly if your
friend is happy in her relationship then thats all that
matters right?
I think all these little saying like once you go black you won't go back is just stupid in general.
Happiness false if the other person has bad ulterior motives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am more sensitive to things like this, because every once in a while I check stormfront, yahoo answers, ni**er mania,random articles and what seems like a joke...may not be.

I'm fine now, I just wanted some other perspectives.
I think this relationship will be interesting to watch and observe so in essence, I am glad that this is happening for my own sake in the future.
I was just stopping by the last time, thanks for the replies!

I actually agree with you Paradox.

If it is a REAL relationship, these comments seem a little :perplexed

The Prince Charming is "always" white? Sounds like a veiled "black men aint ****"

I actually agree with you Paradox.

If it is a REAL relationship, these comments seem a little :perplexed

The Prince Charming is "always" white? Sounds like a veiled "black men aint ****"
Yeah, it mainly makes me worry about what he is thinking about her.
Good grief.

Back