I Wouldn't Have Believe This Story Had It Not Happened To Me!

@caribeandiva :lol: I decided to run for a Student Government Senate seat, so I probably won't have time to get involved with the MLK Committee. However, even if I don't win, I still may not be a big part of the committee since I can only attend for about 20 minutes or so. I'll see if I can make it next week and give y'all an update. But in the mean time, I have no tea. :sad:

Last edited:
@caribeandiva :lol: I decided to run for a Student Government Senate seat, so I probably won't have time to get involved with the MLK Committee. However, even if I don't win, I still may not be a big part of the committee since I can only attend for about 20 minutes or so. I'll see if I can make it next week and give y'all an update. But in the mean time, I have no tea. :sad:

FB_IMG_1476538068126.jpg

SLIGHT UPDATE:

I have Monday classes in our African American Cultural Center. We got let out of class early because the Black Student Union was meeting in the AACC tonight. After class, I gathered in the hallway to have a brief meeting with some classmates of mine. We're doing a group presentation on Wednesday and just wanted to discuss things. As we were talking, I noticed this white guy standing off to the side on his phone, waiting to go into the BSU meeting. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was him! And y'all he's REALLY cute!! :sad: We didn't make eye contact and I don't even know if he saw me, but I'm 99.99% sure that was him.

Last week, I decided to withdraw from the SG race because of the time commitment involved, so I will be attending MLK committee meetings starting tomorrow. Stay tuned!!

@BGT Do you normally share that much social media info with a guy before you meet him? Sounds like you two shared info about several accts. I'm way too private for that lol.

@BGT Do you normally share that much social media info with a guy before you meet him? Sounds like you two shared info about several accts. I'm way too private for that lol.

Yeah I'd say it's normal to exchange twitter and IG info in my circle. I would have saved Facebook for if we'd have gotten closer or felt comfortable.

So I went to the MLK Planning Committee meeting tonight, AND............................ he wasn't there :lol: I joined the subcommittee in charge of bringing in a keynote speaker (he's not on that subcommittee); we're shooting for Jesse Williams! I really should suggest Michael B Jordan. :lol:

My blocked list is LONG---- like more than 50. Before I blocked people, I would change my number at least once a year--- but that came with a fee.
Funny story, I was talking to someone I met on OKC for about 3 weeks. He wasn't serious, we never met so I eventually blocked him. Months later, he finds me on POF and reaches out- I guess to say "hey, I found you." Didn't have anything of substance to say then either, but I found out that he lied about his height on one of the profiles. He claimed to be 5'8--- he marked 5'6 on POF.

You know he could be even shorter than that right? He's probably on 20 dating sites with different heights...only one of them has his real height. :laugh: He could be a little person. I'm just being silly. :laugh:

My blocked list is LONG---- like more than 50. Before I blocked people, I would change my number at least once a year--- but that came with a fee.
Funny story, I was talking to someone I met on OKC for about 3 weeks. He wasn't serious, we never met so I eventually blocked him. Months later, he finds me on POF and reaches out- I guess to say "hey, I found you." Didn't have anything of substance to say then either, but I found out that he lied about his height on one of the profiles. He claimed to be 5'8--- he marked 5'6 on POF.

Back