I Wouldn't Have Believe This Story Had It Not Happened To Me!

:lachen:How did I miss this?? Too funny!

maxresdefault.jpg

:rofl:

Hard to say why he was acting so sensitive. It's possible he used the boyfriend thing as an out but it didn't seem that way to me. I think he was really in his feelings. If he was really using it as an out why go so far as to block her on multiple outlets and post a message about boyfriends :lol:. That seems like overkill.
Well, good luck when you meet :).

I'll be here Tuesday night waiting @BGT Come through!

I wanna remind y'all (before Tuesday comes and goes and someone accuses me of being a troll :look: ) that I won't be present at this Tuesday's meeting (Oct 11) because I have a mid term exam in a class that time...BUT I will be present at the next meeting on the following Tuesday. I have a friend who will be there this Tuesday who said she'll report back if he is present. :lol: So I might have something to report Tuesday.

I wanna remind y'all (before Tuesday comes and goes and someone accuses me of being a troll :look: ) that I won't be present at this Tuesday's meeting (Oct 11) because I have a mid term exam in a class that time...BUT I will be present at the next meeting on the following Tuesday. I have a friend who will be there this Tuesday who said she'll report back if he is present. :lol: So I might have something to report Tuesday.

Don't worry yourself about what others think.

But I am looking forward to some follow up reports :curtain:

If your MCM was white he wouldn't have cared (celeb or non-celeb), believe that OP. There are many white Americans who believe if you give white a chance it means you only like white and have probably only slept with white, any inkling otherwise annoys them. He's full of it. You were supposed to be one of those "I don't like BM" negrattes

The bets part of your story was you blocking him on Snap. Passive aggressive insecure crybaby. Good luck at the meeting. don't try to act like you don't care, don't try to hard to show that you're willing to be cool. Focus at task at hand and move on. :yep:

This is real? Smh. I have no idea who she is but one looks like a picture of her being silly in a college dorm or something. People have too much time on their hands to make mean spirited stuff.

I didn't make it :lol:

I just googled IG v real life and that pic came up.

Reactions: Zaz
This is real? Smh. I have no idea who she is but one looks like a picture of her being silly in a college dorm or something. People have too much time on their hands to make mean spirited stuff.
That's most likely the case. An old college photo where she was acting silly. I'm guessing some jealous ex-friend saw her blow up and then posted the pic on line.

She says she was once the "ugly friend". This is likely from that phase in her life. She is looking and living well now :up:

Back