I Wouldn't Have Believe This Story Had It Not Happened To Me!

So, slight update. A few days ago, I joined a MLK Day of Service Planning Committee. I got an email today with info for the next meeting. Guess who's also on the committee? :look: So we will be meeting on Tuesday and also working together for the next 3 months. :drunk:

So...
16676654.png

The answers in this thread are mind boggling. Not what I expected at all. Very contrary to the norm. The fact that he is white is being used as a scapegoat.

I'll be here Tuesday night waiting @BGT Come through!

:lol: I won't be there Tuesday because I will be taking an exam at that time!! But I will be there the following Tuesday for sure. I was trying to figure out how to act when I see him. I think I'll go the unbothered route because my "I didn't even see you standing right next to me" game is strong. :lol:

I'm not going to be cold or rude to him (which would show him that he got to me), but I'm also not going to go out of my way to speak and clear the air. I'll be cordial, and if he decides to talk to me about things, then I'll talk. Otherwise, I'm gonna act like I'm meeting him for the first time...which I would be. :lol:

OP, are sure you didn't join this because he was involved? This just seems WAY too coincidental to me. If he does decide to want to talk about it, you should probably say no and just move on with your life, because he is not interested in you.

:lol: I won't be there Tuesday because I will be taking an exam at that time!! But I will be there the following Tuesday for sure. I was trying to figure out how to act when I see him. I think I'll go the unbothered route because my "I didn't even see you standing right next to me" game is strong. :lol:

I'm not going to be cold or rude to him (which would show him that he got to me), but I'm also not going to go out of my way to speak and clear the air. I'll be cordial, and if he decides to talk to me about things, then I'll talk. Otherwise, I'm gonna act like I'm meeting him for the first time...which I would be. :lol:

I would say you definitely was the pursuer. Once he blocked you, that should have been the end. IMO the chase came when you still found a way to contact him after it was obvious he was no longer interested.
  1. initiated contact with him on okc
  2. then had a friend get the guy to follow her on twitter
  3. then sends another message lol.
  4. He blocks you on every avenue yet you still managed to contact him.

Also he knows that you continued to follow his messages even after he blocked you. He also knows that you were taking screenshots of the conversations. The levels of social awkward thirst are through the roof, my friend. (And I feel ya, as I too am a bit socially awkward.) I think social media has destroyed many people's ability to communicate and interact effectively. He did not appear to ever truly be interested in you, and you "chased" him entirely too much.

Back