I happened to me ....I need advices

Waymin...

Ne'mind. Imma just sit in my rockn chair \_ n smoke my newport one hunnit.

Yes u read right. For da first time in LHCF history, imma have a seat.

Ok. Carry on ladies. As you were.

This is definitely not the typical dating a married man story and I won't throw stones at you.

I swear this sounds familiar....in the sense that my good friend was dating a guy and learned that he was married. His WIFE showed up in NYC (she did not live here) and said something similar, we are married but we both do our "own thing". The wife told my friend to keep on dating him and that she had her own life (in a different state) and she did not want him. By the way, this confrontation (if you can even call it that) took place while my friend was at his house.

My friend dumped him and RAN as fast as she could. He never mentioned that he was married. I have no idea if the guy and his wife ever divorced.

It's amazing to me the number of people that are married, but living separate lives. I have at least one in-law who is still married although he and his wife have lived separate lives for at least 20 years.

I think you need to separate yourself from this messy situation. It's just not good for you to deal with him until he sorts out his marriage. If he actually leaves his wife and gets a divorce you might consider dating him again; however, since they are married I think it would be best for you to step out of this situation and let them work it out (or divorce).

Funny how she is only looking to stay in her marriage since her lover left her. I know of someone else going through this, friend of a colleague. From what I was told, she is married and was caught on camera having sex with a coworker. Too bad her husband's friend owns the company and showed him the tape (her dress was still on). They are now separated and her lover has left her too (married lover). She currently says she does not want to be married although her husband is willing to work it out. I could totally see this scenario playing out with them too if her husband starts to date. Just messy!!

Honey you are getting played on both ends. Take what dignity and self respect you have for yourself and leave. The only trap you fell into was the one you made for yourself. You hold the keys to your own freedom, insert them into the lock and walk away. You will be the only loser in the situation if you stay because even if he leaves his wife he owes you no loyalty.

yall know op aint going nowhere
Well why should she? Well unless he ain't trying to get a divorce and is willing to work it out with his wife instead of getting a divorce to marry his live in long time girlfriend.........................................:look:

Dude got two legal wives in America. Ain't no sense in her doing the running man now........................................

OP So sorry you're going through this. I don't know your religious background, but I would advise you to pray and ask for guidance. This is a tough situation to be in because you entered blindful not knowing the complete truth. However, once you found out you should have been the adult and let this man and wife work it out.

The excuse the husband gave for not wanting the divorce is BS. If he lives with you, I'm sure he doesn't see his daughter every day anyway. And if he does, at the very least she knows her mommy & daddy aren't living together. I would move out the apartment (if you're still living together) and ask if I could change departments at work. You need to distance yourself from this man. Contact with him is only going to make you more vulnerable to him. Good luck with your decision

:look: Run like hayle waving your hands yelling and screaming and splash holy water everywhere, and say a prayer while you're at it. I am so not kidding.

This is the more complicated part...we work together. And clearly Im not gonna quit my job no way...So Ill try to overrcome this and find someone else....

Maybe you should take some time, enjoy being by yourself and clear your head before seeing someone else.
Bonne chance!

Back