I Went Out Last Night And You Couldn't Pay Me To Get A Divorce

Junonia

After going out last night I realized that if I ever divorced, I would stay single. I forgot how brutal the "dating game" was. It seems as you get older the pickings are slim to none.

Men(not all) do not care if you are married, they will continue to try to kick it to you no matter how many times you say u r happily married. One guy told me he was married and only date married women because there is no commitment:nono:.Then some other nut told my friend that he can blow her back out in so many different ways.

Everytime I get up to dance, I feel someone's big belly pressed agaisnt my back . They were trying their hardest to get something else pressed agaisnt my butt but their stomach's were in the way. I would kindly turn around and tell them no thanks and walk away.

The men were tired looking, big stomach's, bad teeth and breath, receeding hair lines. Many of them look like they were trying to hold on to their youth. Most of these men were in their thirties and forties looking like this.

I would say it was because of the lounge/bar we went to but when I go to other venues for 25 and older, I notice the same trend. The men look better but then they have all this excessive baggage.

Last night brought back memories of being a cute and single sheep in a city full of salivating hungry wolves.

After going out last night I realized that if I ever divorced, I would stay single. I forgot how brutal the "dating game" was. It seems as you get older the pickings are slim to none.

Men(not all) do not care if you are married, they will continue to try to kick it to you no matter how many times you say u r happily married. One guy told me he was married and only date married women because there is no commitment:nono:.Then some other nut told my friend that he can blow her back out in so many different ways.

Everytime I get up to dance, I feel someone's big belly pressed agaisnt my back . They were trying their hardest to get something else pressed agaisnt my butt but their stomach's were in the way. I would kindly turn around and tell them no thanks and walk away.

The men were tired looking, big stomach's, bad teeth and breath, receeding hair lines. Many of them look like they were trying to hold on to their youth. Most of these men were in their thirties and forties looking like this.

I would say it was because of the lounge/bar we went to but when I go to other venues for 25 and older, I notice the same trend. The men look better but then they have all this excessive baggage.

Last night brought back memories of being a cute and single sheep in a city full of salivating hungry wolves.

I just threw up a lil. :sad::nono:

...and you are correct, the dating scene is pretty skimpy in bars and clubs. A good woman has to meet potentials via professional networking these days. That is how it works now. Clubs are strictly for fun with your girlfriends.

This is why us older single/widowed/divorced women probably aren't thinking of finding our next mate in da club. If I do go clubbing again, it will simply be to dance and have fun, just like it was back in my single dating days.

You right about that!

My BF is upset because she feels that she will die single and childless. But if she keeps going to the club to find a man, I think she will:lachen:.

Yes, she's gonna have to join some professional organizations and such. Attend some professional conventions. ...just tell her to watch out for the married men...

My BF is upset because she feels that she will die single and childless. But if she keeps going to the club to find a man, I think she will:lachen:.

Ummm...yea. She needs to expand her options. I mean it can happen (met my ex-husband in a club:perplexed)...but don't count on it.

This is why us older single/widowed/divorced women probably aren't thinking of finding our next mate in da club. If I do go clubbing again, it will simply be to dance and have fun, just like it was back in my single dating days.

^Yep, what she said!!

but then again who really is trying to fiind a great man int he club or lounge--...wouldnt the men who are employed and etc etc be at a different venue--

perplexed:perplexed

I feel you on this so much.

The things I hear my single friends say about guys now, I"m like forget it, if I ever had to be single again, I'd probably stay single. I know not ALL MEN are like that but its hard to weed through the garbage. They'd think I was crazy b/c I would never put up with the BS these guys dish out now a days.

When my friends and I go out, we generally don't hit the club, usually low key adult bars BUT even then I am amazed at how most men there are just looking to HOOK UP. I'm like I'm married, they throw up a hand with a wedding band and say "And...?":nono::nono:

but then again who really is trying to fiind a great man int he club or lounge--...wouldnt the men who are employed and etc etc be at a different venue--

perplexed:perplexed

That's a good question.

Do y'all think there is a difference in meeting men in clubs than somewhere else? The same jerk you met last night in the club, might be in church the next day. From your experience's, do you see a real difference?

:look: I'd like to add to that, I don't think anyone should realistically go to da club looking to find the one. Clubs are fine, but they are for people who want to dance and have fun and/or horny people looking to get hit off. It's like people going to a Church hoping to find an agnostic. It's possible, but unlikely.

Back to the original topic. It's not much different for younger women, it's just the men look better, but they are a lot of lazy, funky, pot bellied, excuse making, can I hit it and quit it types hiding behind youth. My dad always says you never know someone until they get older. Youth covers all the vices.

The things I hear my single friends say about guys now, I"m like forget it, if I ever had to be single again, I'd probably stay single. I know not ALL MEN are like that but its hard to weed through the garbage. They'd think I was crazy b/c I would never put up with the BS these guys dish out now a days.

When my friends and I go out, we generally don't hit the club, usually low key adult bars BUT even then I am amazed at how most men there are just looking to HOOK UP. I'm like I'm married, they throw up a hand with a wedding band and say "And...?":nono::nono:

Trifling.........:wallbash:

No one likes to think about this but in the back of your mind, you wonder if your husband can be one of these men:nono:.

What are you doing out in an environment like that, especially since you're married? :perplexed

No one likes to think about this but in the back of your mind, you wonder if your husband can be one of these men:nono:.

I know, I'm like wow just that easy huh. My friends try to keep their dh's on lock, I'm like ya'll, they can cheat at work:rolleyes: Granted the club is just s smorsgabord of free sex:grin:

Dh and I both go out separately with our friends but it doesn't phase me cause I don't tell grown folks what to do. If he WANTS to cut a fool and take it there....I will be right behind him. I will take my boys and stick him for everything he has and everything he will dream of having. Remember...it will be Bank of MissScarlett:yep: I'm like it aint even worth it dude, I'll have your boys calling someone else daddy....so don't trip:rolleyes:

If he WANTS to cut a fool and take it there....I will be right behind him. I will take my boys and stick him for everything he has and everything he will dream of having. Remember...it will be Bank of MissScarlett:yep: I'm like it aint even worth it dude, I'll have your boys calling someone else daddy....so don't trip:rolleyes:

:pity:

Gangsta!

I know, I'm like wow just that easy huh. My friends try to keep their dh's on lock, I'm like ya'll, they can cheat at work:rolleyes: Granted the club is just s smorsgabord of free sex:grin:

Dh and I both go out separately with our friends but it doesn't phase me cause I don't tell grown folks what to do. If he WANTS to cut a fool and take it there....I will be right behind him. I will take my boys and stick him for everything he has and everything he will dream of having. Remember...it will be Bank of MissScarlett:yep: I'm like it aint even worth it dude, I'll have your boys calling someone else daddy....so don't trip:rolleyes:

Dang MissS, you kinda' gangsta today, huh? :lol:
Does he knows this, do you tell him just as a cautionary warning?

Back