I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

Are there any naturals using this product?

I love all the fabulous reviews, but don't want to waste money on something not meant for tightly coiled chemical free hair.

TIA! :-D

Thanks for saving me some ladies! :yep: I got my con and leave in about an hour ago. There was a bunch of poo on the shelf and hardly any con and leave in! :look: Ya'll move fast at cleaning the shelves!

Girrrrrlll ... you know how we roll! :lachen:

Thanks, I'm buying it tonight! I always get excited over new hair stuff!

Yes, I have a problem and my pocketbook is suffering...:drunk:

I'm interested in hearing your review of LTR after you chelate your hair and use it again.

Sounds great, but I'm on a bit of a budget and Kenra sounds expensive. I just did a search and I'm going to try the ORS Aloe Shampoo. Does this sound good?

I've only tried the ORS from the samples in the relaxer kits. Last time I was in Sally's I bought the generic Nexxus Aloe Rid and i't works GREAT. My hair feels clean, but not stripped and it has a nice scent - nothing heavy. After I use it all my products work like new again. I bought it as a tester for the real thing before I went and spent alot of $$ - I will probably try ORS next though b/c I've seen great reviews on the board.

I've only tried the ORS from the samples in the relaxer kits. Last time I was in Sally's I bought the generic Nexxus Aloe Rid and i't works GREAT. My hair feels clean, but not stripped and it has a nice scent - nothing heavy. After I use it all my products work like new again. I bought it as a tester for the real thing before I went and spent alot of $$ - I will probably try ORS next though b/c I've seen great reviews on the board.

I'll check out the generic Nexxus if my hair's still acting funky after the ORS. I forgot all out Sally's generic brand. Thanks for the review!

I purhcased the ltr co today at target they did not have the leave-in though. but the word must have gotten out b/c there were only 6 co's left and I got 1.

I got the giant bottles at Wal Mart for $5 a piece and I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It smells SOOOOOO good.

I mix my So Sexy with it (yes, y'all made me go buy the So Sexy).

I can't find the leave in though :wallbash:

I really like this conditioner. I am almost finished with my 1st bottle, I've got to get more. I love how thick and yummy it is and deliciously fragrant. :yep:

I saw the commercial tonite and thought of lhcf. :grin: I'm on another 3 week no - buy so I'm holding off. Still, it can't hurt to walk by and smell it, right? :lachen:

I found the leave-in! I was so excited that I bought two -- and then grabbed a "Break's Over" leave in just cause it was there are on sale! :lachen:

I got the giant bottles at Wal Mart for $5 a piece and I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It smells SOOOOOO good.

I mix my So Sexy with it (yes, y'all made me go buy the So Sexy).

I can't find the leave in though :wallbash:

Dang, you're tryng to smell EXTRA good, huh?! :rofl:

What does the mix of those two smell like? I have a little bit of So Sexy left :scratchch................

I found the leave-in! I was so excited that I bought two -- and then grabbed a "Break's Over" leave in just cause it was there are on sale! :lachen:

Oooh, goody! Have you tried the LTR leave in yet? I've been looking for that damn Break's Over leave in (gym made me wanna try it) and I can't find it anywhere! :mad:

So, I got the ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo and used it before trying the LTR con again. I swear, it's unbelievable how much of a difference chelating makes! After conditioning and using the leave-in my hair is softer than it has EVER been after airdrying. It's moisturized and it feels stronger.

Thanks Tiffers for recommending that I chelate! LTR is a definite keeper as is the ORS poo. I finally feel like I have actual "staples" :grin:.

Ca-caw! Ca-caw!!

vulture,turkey.jpg

:lachen:.... I'm headed over to the 24-hour Super Wal-Mart right now!! ...I saw the conditioner earlier this week but I was too cheap to spend $5 on that large bottle. But I'm giving in. I'll report on my results tomorrow since I co-wash every morning.

i've been in 5 local grocery/drug stores and NO ONE HAS this product.

that's strange...i guess i'll go to target which is out of my way but i'm itchin' to try that leave-in.

Just wanted to give a quick update. After I washed and conditioned and put in the leave-in, I just tied it down and went to bed. Yesterday, I just wore it in a braid so I would have a braid out for Valentine's dinner. Oh my goodness! My hair was so soft and smelled so good! Even my hubby was impressed. I love how I can put the leave-in on my dry hair and it won't get all weighted down. This is my new favorite line! Try it!

So is anyone using the leave-in as a daily moisturizer? I went and got the Break's over shampoo and the LTR con and leave-in last night. I was gonna get the Break's Over leave in too but they didn't have any. I'm trying to find a good daily moisturizer as well.

Oooh, goody! Have you tried the LTR leave in yet? I've been looking for that damn Break's Over leave in (gym made me wanna try it) and I can't find it anywhere! :mad:

I tried the LTR leave in last night - so far I'm impressed. Very soft, shiny, wavy hair, but I applied it on day old hair over other products since I didn't work out yesterday so I will have to rate it again after I hit the gym tonight and co-wash.

The Break's Over stuff smells very nice. I might grab the con and alternate the two...not sure yet. But I will post a review when I try it! It was on sale for $2.48....how am I supposed to resist that?!

Ok, I used the leave-in last night after I CW and my hair was great. This morning...not so much.

I'm going to keep using it though until I get it right. I think I may have used too much.

So, I got the ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo and used it before trying the LTR con again. I swear, it's unbelievable how much of a difference chelating makes! After conditioning and using the leave-in my hair is softer than it has EVER been after airdrying. It's moisturized and it feels stronger.

Thanks Tiffers for recommending that I chelate! LTR is a definite keeper as is the ORS poo. I finally feel like I have actual "staples" :grin:.

YAAAAAY! I was wondering how your hair came out! Girl, I know how frustrating it is to have your hair acting a donkey and I'm soooooo happy that your hair's back to normal!! :yahoo:

Oh, and I'm happy that you love LTR too!! :grin: Isn't that leave in the best ever?!

So is anyone using the leave-in as a daily moisturizer? I went and got the Break's over shampoo and the LTR con and leave-in last night. I was gonna get the Break's Over leave in too but they didn't have any. I'm trying to find a good daily moisturizer as well.

I use LTR leave in as a daily leave in, and I just love it. My hair is never weighed down, it's very light and airy. It also has a nice sheen to it, it looks very healthy and smells great! My hubby only compliments my hair when it's down because he's not too fond of daily buns. But yesterday, I had my hair in my daily boring bun and he kept telling me how nice my hair looked!

I'm pretty heavy handed when using hair products, so I've had to train myself to use less because you really don't need a lot of this leave in to see results. A little goes a long way :yep:

I use LTR leave in as a daily leave in, and I just love it. My hair is never weighed down, it's very light and airy. It also has a nice sheen to it, it looks very healthy and smells great! My hubby only compliments my hair when it's down because he's not too fond of daily buns. But yesterday, I had my hair in my daily boring bun and he kept telling me how nice my hair looked!

I'm pretty heavy handed when using hair products, so I've had to train myself to use less because you really don't need a lot of this leave in to see results. A little goes a long way :yep:

Your right about that. My bottle is going to last me a hot minute.

Back