I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

You know what ladies, I think we should start a Herbal Essence challenge :grin:

See if this stuff really works and we get some growth. You know, old school hair care because to be honest, all these different regimes and complicated routines. It's gots to be alot easier than this for a sista to grow her hair :pullhair:

Oooh, good idea! I gotta use up all these dang other conditioners first though. I just bought a bottle of sea kelp conditioner, a bottle of shea butter conditoner and two bottles of Dove Intense Moisture. And I STILL haven't used up my NTM, Dove Advanced Care and some Pantene stuff :ohwell:

I've used this conditioner and I must say that I like it a lot. I'm not a fan of H.E. in general but this one is nice. Smells great and makes my hair soft and detangles easily.

**GASP** MY fault? How is this my fault? I simply stated that this conditioner and leave in combo made my hair super soft and slippy.... No harm in that :angel:

C’mon now, Tiff. Now you know there are certain words / phrases that you simply cannot use around here, unless you just want to cause a simultaneous stampede to the nearest BSS or drugstore:
  • major slip
  • ultra moisturizing
  • tangle free
  • super soft
  • tames my new growth
  • my hair is in love (typically coupled with this icon: :love:)
… or any variation of the aforementioned. Now you know this, maaaaaaaaaannn?!

OK now having said that, I readily admit I have a PJ problem … and I will let you know how Break’s Over fares for me.

I USED IT!!! And I love the conditioner... I hardly had breakage using my denman brush this morning... Its great for co-washing the hair.

I USED IT!!! And I love the conditioner... I hardly had breakage using my denman brush this morning... Its great for co-washing the hair.

:grin::grin::grin: I totally agree. Ive been using the condish with my shikakai rinses.I haven't used shampoo in three weeks. I'm loving it. My hair is soo soft.

:superbanana: Woo hoo!!! I'm glad you guys like it too!

Have you tried the leave in yet? :grin:

I went to Target LAST NIGHT - don't you know the only LTR item still on the shelves was the shampoo? TWO BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO! Do you know what kind of people will buy ONLY conditioner and leave in but NO shampoo? CO-WASHERS!! Dirty rotten stinkin co-washers and I know some of y'all had something to do with it! :lachen:

Now I gotta go check every Walgreens in the valley!

*storms out of thread*

COME BACK!!!!! I'm sorry girl....I'll admit it!!! i know it was me hehehe.....

OOps, and I like accidentally pushed the "report" button..... oopsie..... i was so trying to quote you.....

I've been seeing this advertised everywhere and now you ladies are raving about it. I think I'm going to pick up a bottle and try it for CW.

Even though I just bought 16 bottles of conditioner last week.:look:

Welp, I used the LTR conditioner last night (I deep conditioned with it under the dryer). First of all, the conditioner smells amazing (just like perfume) and is very thick and rich. It immediately made my curls pop and even made them hang down a little more (just because it’s so rich and thick). Honestly, the smell and consistency of it reminded me of the Loreal Vive Pro Smooth Intense conditioner (which is another great conditioner). So the bottom line is: I really, really like the LTR conditioner, and it officially gets a heartfelt
icon14.gif
from me.

BUUUUUTTTT … the real star of the system is indeed the leave-in. I found some at my local Target last night (on sale no less), so I was beyond thrilled. After I put that leave-in on my hair, that’s when the magic started to happen. My curls popped like crazy! It literally looks like my hair is darker; that’s how moisturized my curls are. I love it when a product works and isn’t too expensive to boot. Again, the leave-in is key here, just as others have already mentioned.

This is a definite keeper … and I want to sincerely thank all the ladies (Tiffers) who shouted it out and made me go buy it (Tiffers).

Yes … I said made me go buy it. Y’all know I can’t control myself.

I've been seeing this advertised everywhere and now you ladies are raving about it. I think I'm going to pick up a bottle and try it for CW.

NO you did not!!! :lachen: :lachen:

And I thought I was bad for buying 4! :lachen:

Welp, I used the LTR conditioner last night (I deep conditioned with it under the dryer). First of all, the conditioner smells amazing (just like perfume) and is very thick and rich. It immediately made my curls pop and even made them hang down a little more (just because it’s so rich and thick). Honestly, the smell and consistency of it reminded me of the Loreal Vive Pro Smooth Intense conditioner (which is another great conditioner). So the bottom line is: I really, really like the LTR conditioner, and it officially gets a heartfelt
icon14.gif
from me.

BUUUUUTTTT … the real star of the system is indeed the leave-in. I found some at my local Target last night (on sale no less), so I was beyond thrilled. After I put that leave-in on my hair, that’s when the magic started to happen. My curls popped like crazy! It literally looks like my hair is darker; that’s how moisturized my curls are. I love it when a product works and isn’t too expensive to boot. Again, the leave-in is key here, just as others have already mentioned.

This is a definite keeper … and I want to sincerely thank all the ladies (Tiffers) who shouted it out and made me go buy it (Tiffers).

:yahoo: :bouncegre

I was wondering how you liked it! Isn't the leave-in the bomb?! I can't keep my hands out of my hair, it's ridiculous!

love love love the leave in! Its better than my nexxus and dare I say it- sunsilk:blush:! Thanks for this thread! I would try the conditioner but I have 2 liters of DC to use up so it looks like I will be trying the conditioner next year lol

icon14.gif
from me.

Now I gotta go back and by the leave-in..... see what yall did to me!!!! I'm officially a PJ now.... lol!

love love love the leave in! Its better than my nexxus and dare I say it- sunsilk:blush:! Thanks for this thread! I would try the conditioner but I have 2 liters of DC to use up so it looks like I will be trying the conditioner next year lol

I didn't ever think I'd find a leave-in better than Sunsilk, but after trying LTR, I'm not going back! I've been using up all of my Sunsilk leave-ins on my kids and hubby :lol:

Dh keeps asking me ''Why don't you use the new stuff on my hair?'' and I tell him ''Cause this stuff is better for you, it detangles better'' But the reality is I don't wanna use up all my LTR on him and the kids. I'm selfish :look: :rofl:

I didn't ever think I'd find a leave-in better than Sunsilk, but after trying LTR, I'm not going back! I've been using up all of my Sunsilk leave-ins on my kids and hubby :lol:

Dh keeps asking me ''Why don't you use the new stuff on my hair?'' and I tell him ''Cause this stuff is better for you, it detangles better'' But the reality is I don't wanna use up all my LTR on him and the kids. I'm selfish :look: :rofl:

LOL Im selling my Sunsilk to my roomate :lachen:. I have six whole bottles, Im selling to her for 1.50 each lol

*sigh* There needs to be a PJ 12-step program. Every few days (hours, who the hell am I kidding?) I get to fiendin for a fix, and next thing you know I'm prowling the low shelf at Target reading the backs of bottles like they hold the secret meanng of life! :lachen:

The sad part is, knowing I have a problem is NOT helping me manage my problem. My SO gives me the side-eye everytime he sees me w/ more hair products, but I know my butt will be at Walgreens after work today!:look:

I went to Super Walmart on my lunch break today to buy some. :look:

:lol:

Imma use it on my flexirod set this weekend and see how it goes. :yep: I'm geeked!

I went to Walgreens on my lunch, but they did not have the leave-in. I am very disappointed. I guess I'll have to hit Walmart after work or after church tonight. :drunk:

I went to Walgreens on my lunch, but they did not have the leave-in. I am very disappointed. I guess I'll have to hit Walmart after work or after church tonight. :drunk:

Naw, girl ... naw. I did the same thing (plus I went to CVS). You gotta hit up Target. That's the only place I found the leave-in in abundance. :yep:

Oh boy, not another yummy sounding product. Thank you very much :wallbash: I'm going to be so broke again after bills and V-day gifts. :lachen:I wont buy or try til my relaxer, but will give updates on results when I do.

I just bought a bottle of this at Target. Will be back with my review of it!:yep:

Back