I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

Can someone please post up the ingredients list for the LTR poo, conditioner and leave-in pretty please. Now I wanna try it out.

I'm in love w/ HE LTR leave in. I use it every night after my c/w and it leaves my hair so soft and smelling so good:lick:. The next morning I barely have to put any moisturizer on as my hair still feels soft and moisturized:yep:!

Co washed with he ltr conditioner last night, and put some cantu shea butter on after and sealed with olive oil... Loving my hair... It was soo soft after the co wash, and smelled good too...

HE LTR Conditioner Ingredients:

Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Rubus Idaeus Juice (Raspberry), Hydrolyzed Silk, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Citrate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG 7M, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33

Frequently Asked Questions
My old Herbal Essences shampoo was clear. Now I see some opaque shampoos in your lineup. Why the change?

We've updated the formulas of some of our shampoos by altering the conditioning content. Just like our clear shampoos, these new opaque formulas produce luscious lather and have delightful fragrances. Trust us -- you'll love 'em!
Why is the Herbal Essences packaging different?

When we reformulated our products, we gave them luscious new bottles to match! With many collections to choose from, it's easy to find your color-coded packages.
That's a lot of choices! How do I pick a collection?
Each collection is designed to address particular hair needs, and each collection smells great! So you can select by hair benefits or by scent. A hint: the collections achieve varying levels of conditioning, and you can pick a formula that's as light or as intense as you'd like. The chart below shows how the collections relate to each other ordered from Highest Conditioning to Lowest Conditioning.

Highest Conditioning
Break's Over
None of Your Frizzness
Long Term Relationship
Hello Hydration
Dangerously Straight
Totally Twisted, Color Me Happy
Drama Clean
Body Envy
Lowest Conditioning

(This may explain why Hello Hydration did not work for some, but the LTR did)

I just realized I love this stuff too! I ordered some supplies and stuff off the Hair exchange thread and HE LTR was in there.... I had recently saw tracyee's braid out video on YT so I recently tried it an I loved it! I used it to blowdry and put my hair in a but and its soooo soft!!!

I got the leave in awhile back and I didn't like it too much, I just bought the conditioner though and I love it!!!! So much slip and such a heavenly smell. I like the smell better than the smell of hello hydration!

I have been using Hello Hydration for about a month now and I like it (not much to compare it to though since I'm new to this journey). I am going to try the LTR and see which I like better. I also want to try to leave in, right now I just use the HH as a leave in as well.

I absolutely love the HE LTR leave in...it was one of the first things I bought when I started my journey and although I have changed some things and stopped using things...the HE leave-in has remained in my arsenal from day one!!! I use it everynight after I CW and everymorning before I bun!! It's the best thing since sliced bread...:lick: :lachen:

Does anybody use the shampoo? If not, which shampoos do you use with this line? I have only used the HE hello hydration as a pre-poo with some evoo. I'm trying to find one line I can stick with.

I have tried this conditioner and it was just OK for me... they have other lines that work much better on my hair IMO. I also didnt like the leave in.. I might use it again soon since my hair is in better condition/healthier it might work better

Back